Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,306 members, 7,836,333 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 05:23 AM

Tinubu’s Daughter To Nigerians: My Father Needs Your Prayers - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tinubu’s Daughter To Nigerians: My Father Needs Your Prayers (493 Views)

Did Tinubu’s Daughter Ask Him To Drop Presidential Ambition As Claimed? / PMB In Lagos: Police Blocked Oba's Chiefs, Granted Tinubu Daughter Guests Access / Court Stops Folasade, Tinubu’s Daughter, Others From Levying Computer Village (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Tinubu’s Daughter To Nigerians: My Father Needs Your Prayers by hicliq(m): 8:15pm On Mar 26, 2023
Mrs Folashade Tinubu-Ojo, the daughter of the President-elect, Bola Tinubu, called on Nigerians to support and pray for her father’s success in governing the country.

She made the statement during the 28th annual Ramadan Lecture and Special Prayer for the Nation, held in Abuja on Saturday. And the event was themed ‘Ramadan: Islam and Good Governance: the Role of Muslims’. Also, it took place at the ADSN Central Mosque in Maitama.

She emphasized that her father’s success is crucial for the well-being of Nigerians.

Continue Reading the full Story: https://politainment.net/nigeria-politics/tinubus-daughter-to-nigerians-my-father-needs-your-prayers/

Re: Tinubu’s Daughter To Nigerians: My Father Needs Your Prayers by Benekkk: 8:19pm On Mar 26, 2023
We’ve heard
Re: Tinubu’s Daughter To Nigerians: My Father Needs Your Prayers by helinues: 8:20pm On Mar 26, 2023
Who sweared for una to be spreading fake news?
Re: Tinubu’s Daughter To Nigerians: My Father Needs Your Prayers by KanwuliaExtra: 8:20pm On Mar 26, 2023
He must have given birth to her when he was 15. cheesy

1 Like

Re: Tinubu’s Daughter To Nigerians: My Father Needs Your Prayers by ManOfMan: 8:21pm On Mar 26, 2023
Benekkk:
We’ve heard

We are seriously praying, not for him, but against him, against the rape of our democracy which orchestrated

1 Like

Re: Tinubu’s Daughter To Nigerians: My Father Needs Your Prayers by Emma513: 8:23pm On Mar 26, 2023
PRAYERS WILL NOT WORK ON TINUBU. OBI IS COMING

1 Like

Re: Tinubu’s Daughter To Nigerians: My Father Needs Your Prayers by helinues: 8:24pm On Mar 26, 2023
ManOfMan:

We are seriously praying, not for him, but against him, against the rape of our democracy which orchestrated

Very funny people.

Na you people need prayers most so that the spirit of anything fake can be removed from una lives
Re: Tinubu’s Daughter To Nigerians: My Father Needs Your Prayers by NaijaSumigan: 8:31pm On Mar 26, 2023
My prayer for your father is that he will not become Nigeria president if he rigged his way in but if he didn't partake in any rigging in this concluded election, he will be the President.

If he partake in any form of injustice concerning the election, Heaven will fight him by all means as GOD ALMIGHTY LIVETH IN JESUS MIGHTY NAME, AMEN
Re: Tinubu’s Daughter To Nigerians: My Father Needs Your Prayers by Felabrity: 8:57pm On Mar 26, 2023
Tell your Iragbiji druglord father to return the mandate he stole

(1) (Reply)

Please Make Confidential Calls On Whatsapp / How Many Days Does APC Have Left To Reapond / Elijah Cohen: Is Tinubu A Guinean Spy?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.