Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,771 members, 7,820,706 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 07:55 PM

Please Nairalanders Help Me Verify This Scheme - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Please Nairalanders Help Me Verify This Scheme (482 Views)

Pi KYC is LIVE: How To Verify Your Pi Account / Please Who Can Help Me Verify My Paypal / Pls Help Me Verify This Lady On Linkedin (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please Nairalanders Help Me Verify This Scheme by Archworld(m): 9:39pm On Mar 26, 2023
I am already a business man and equally engaged as an employee in a company.

But I am thinking of doing something or adding something up and I saw an investment scheme on Instagram called twinkle logistics. They are actually a logistics company and
They claim that if you give them 800k to buy bike they would return 140k monthly which will eventually amount to #1,680,000 per annum. That's your yearly gain will be 880k

I will drop screenshot of our conversation here. Please admin let those who have experienced with them share their experience.
Country hard , I don't want to make a terrible mistake. If you want to take down the post after everyone's contribution, it will just be ok .
Thanks

Re: Please Nairalanders Help Me Verify This Scheme by Kasiyya(m): 7:53am On Mar 27, 2023
Archworld:
I am already a business man and equally engaged as an employee in a company.

But I am thinking of doing something or adding something up and I saw an investment scheme on Instagram called twinkle logistics. They are actually a logistics company and
They claim that if you give them 800k to buy bike they would return 140k monthly which will eventually amount to #1,680,000 per annum. That's your yearly gain will be 880k

I will drop screenshot of our conversation here. Please admin let those who have experienced with them share their experience.
Country hard , I don't want to make a terrible mistake. If you want to take down the post after everyone's contribution, it will just be ok .
Thanks
too good to be true. I will advise u run with Ur money. And I see you making that mistake cause of your greed.

1 Like

Re: Please Nairalanders Help Me Verify This Scheme by Archworld(m): 11:44am On Mar 27, 2023
Kasiyya:
too good to be true. I will advise u run with Ur money. And I see you making that mistake cause of your greed.

Chairman calm down nao🤣🤣
If I don't see people that have invested with them , I will definitely back off .
Re: Please Nairalanders Help Me Verify This Scheme by Stephenmoka4(m): 11:51am On Mar 27, 2023
Archworld:

Chairman calm down nao
If I don't see people that have invested with them , I will definitely back off .
Do you know the location of this "business" ?
Re: Please Nairalanders Help Me Verify This Scheme by Kasiyya(m): 12:05pm On Mar 27, 2023
Archworld:

Chairman calm down nao🤣🤣
oohhh you are one of there agent. I see
Re: Please Nairalanders Help Me Verify This Scheme by Kobicove(m): 1:41pm On Mar 27, 2023
Kasiyya:
oohhh you are there agent. I see

grin
Re: Please Nairalanders Help Me Verify This Scheme by Archworld(m): 6:31pm On Mar 27, 2023
Why do people like you reason this way?
If you don't have anything meaningful thing to say won't ignore the post rather than making assumptions 🙄

Kasiyya
post=122096532:

oohhh you are one of there agent. I see
Re: Please Nairalanders Help Me Verify This Scheme by Archworld(m): 6:33pm On Mar 27, 2023
I know it but that's not my major concern. Business office is easy to set up in Nigeria but being real is another thing entirely .

Stephenmoka4:
Do you know the location of this "business" ?
Re: Please Nairalanders Help Me Verify This Scheme by KOLLEE(m): 10:33pm On Mar 27, 2023
Oga run o. Use your money for something meaningful. That's new method of scamming. You may regret if you try it. Flee from every appearance of evil. Peace!
Re: Please Nairalanders Help Me Verify This Scheme by SavageResponse(m): 12:19am On Mar 28, 2023
Archworld:
Why do people like you reason this way?
If you don't have anything meaningful thing to say won't ignore the post rather than making assumptions 🙄

Dem dey tell you say the thing na scam you still dey defend dem.

It then means you must be one of them
Re: Please Nairalanders Help Me Verify This Scheme by Ynix(m): 4:45am On Mar 28, 2023
Scammer pretending to see a new investment.
Re: Please Nairalanders Help Me Verify This Scheme by Archworld(m): 11:32am On Mar 28, 2023
If your brain is too small avoid post like this. You have not brain at all . Has sense become so difficult to aquire. Every post is not for you . If you don't have anything to contribute to the questions that I asked, move on and stop commenting rubbish. I am not trying to generate traffic with your nonsense talk.
Right from the beginning you should know the post is not for you because you don't know anything I am talking about. I said those who have experience, not those with assumptions and foolish conclusion. Every post is not for you, especially when you don't have anything to contribute. Move on

Ynix:
Scammer pretending to see a new investment.
Re: Please Nairalanders Help Me Verify This Scheme by Ynix(m): 3:21pm On Mar 28, 2023
Archworld:
If your brain is too small avoid post like this. You have not brain at all . Has sense become so difficult to aquire. Every post is not for you . If you don't have anything to contribute to the questions that I asked, move on and stop commenting rubbish. I am not trying to generate traffic with your nonsense talk.
Right from the beginning you should know the post is not for you because you don't know anything I am talking about. I said those who have experience, not those with assumptions and foolish conclusion. Every post is not for you, especially when you don't have anything to contribute. Move on

Don't be negatively emotional about my comment, instead provide tangible evidences.
I drop the comment to make the undiscerning ask relevant questions

(1) (Reply)

Please Help A Sister / New BRICS Currency That Will Be Used Globally (photo) / Free BNB Crypto Mining

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.