Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,997 members, 7,828,523 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 10:59 AM

Is APC Trying To Curry Favour From The CJN? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Is APC Trying To Curry Favour From The CJN? (1035 Views)

The Cjn’s Removal: The Lamps Are Going Out All Over Nigeria- Opinion / 9 Reasons Why The Suspension Of The CJN Is Constitutional - PoliticsNGR.com / What The Law stipulates On The Removal Of the CJN by PoliticsNGR.com (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is APC Trying To Curry Favour From The CJN? by FreedomfromtheT: 9:54pm On Mar 26, 2023
From what I read online, I get this idea that the ruling APC through their media team are trying to give the impression that the Labour Party and PDP are against the current CJN while they (APC) are in his defense.
Somebody like FFK who, in my opinion is being overzealous in the negative to impress his new party or prospective employer, from what I read, gave the impression that the other parties that are in court over the declaration of senator Bola Tinubu by INEC as president elect are against the CJN while his party is on the CJN's side.
How are we sure this attack on the CJN is not being fueled by the ruling party who turn around to publicly speak against those criticizing the CJN?
Does the APC hope to get unjust judgment from the Supreme Court by giving the impression that they are in the CJN's support?

1 Like

Re: Is APC Trying To Curry Favour From The CJN? by yarimo(m): 9:56pm On Mar 26, 2023
Mteeeew
FreedomfromtheT:
From what I read online, I get this idea that the ruling APC through their media team are trying to give the impression that the Labour Party and PDP are against the current CJN while they (APC) are in his defense.
Somebody like FFK who, in my opinion is being overzealous in the negative to impress his new party or prospective employer, from what I read, gave the impression that the other parties that are in court over the declaration of senator Bola Tinubu by INEC as president elect are against the CJN while his party is on the CJN's side.
How are we sure this attack on the CJN is not being fueled by the ruling party who turn around to publicly speak against those criticizing the CJN?
Does the APC hope to get unjust judgment from the Supreme Court by giving the impression that they are in the CJN's support?

3 Likes

Re: Is APC Trying To Curry Favour From The CJN? by searchng4love: 9:59pm On Mar 26, 2023
FreedomfromtheT:

This should be your immediate problem if you are human at all

5 Likes

Re: Is APC Trying To Curry Favour From The CJN? by FreedomfromtheT: 9:59pm On Mar 26, 2023
yarimo:
Mteeeew
Are you one of those APC media team?

1 Like

Re: Is APC Trying To Curry Favour From The CJN? by FreedomfromtheT: 10:00pm On Mar 26, 2023
searchng4love:

This should be your immediate problem if you are human at all
Too bad.
Re: Is APC Trying To Curry Favour From The CJN? by yarimo(m): 10:01pm On Mar 26, 2023
FreedomfromtheT:
Do you want to kidnap me?

5 Likes

Re: Is APC Trying To Curry Favour From The CJN? by FreedomfromtheT: 10:02pm On Mar 26, 2023
yarimo:
Do you want to kidnap me?
No sir.
Are you one of the APC media team?
Re: Is APC Trying To Curry Favour From The CJN? by yarimo(m): 10:04pm On Mar 26, 2023
FreedomfromtheT:
No sir.
Are you one of the APC media team?
NO

1 Like

Re: Is APC Trying To Curry Favour From The CJN? by Dindondin(m): 12:18am On Mar 27, 2023
FreedomfromtheT:
LP and PDP are the most stupid patties in the world. Those sharing CJN pics and several propaganda about him and Tinubu are Obidióts and PDP bots like Dino etc.
You all played into Tinubu's hands. Approach him with facts and not lies.
APC's wiser than all this childishness from LP or should I say Igbos.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is APC Trying To Curry Favour From The CJN? by FreedomfromtheT: 11:42am On Mar 27, 2023
Dindondin:

LP and PDP are the most stupid patties in the world. Those sharing CJN pics and several propaganda about him and Tinubu are Obidióts and PDP bots like Dino etc.
You all played into Tinubu's hands. Approach him with facts and not lies.
APC's wiser than all this childishness from LP or should I say Igbos.
How are you sure that the LP and PDP are behind the attack on the CJN?
How are you sure it is not APC that is behind the CJN pics and propaganda in order to curry favour with the CJN over the expected Supreme Court judgement?
Re: Is APC Trying To Curry Favour From The CJN? by FreedomfromtheT: 11:46am On Mar 27, 2023
yarimo:
NO
Ok. You must be a Batist, aren't you?
Re: Is APC Trying To Curry Favour From The CJN? by PussyMiners: 12:06pm On Mar 27, 2023
I hate Pandora and Ellupigs with passion.. such despicable characters
Re: Is APC Trying To Curry Favour From The CJN? by yarimo(m): 1:28pm On Mar 27, 2023
FreedomfromtheT:
Ok. You must be a Batist, aren't you?
No
Re: Is APC Trying To Curry Favour From The CJN? by FreedomfromtheT: 3:56pm On Mar 27, 2023
yarimo:
No
Then you must be an Atikulator, aren't you?
Re: Is APC Trying To Curry Favour From The CJN? by FreedomfromtheT: 4:00pm On Mar 27, 2023
PussyMiners:
I hate Pandora and Ellupigs with passion.. such despicable characters
Who are those you mentioned?
Do they even know you exist?
Isn't it very wise of you to be carrying load of hatred and be expecting the persons you hate to be feeling the pain?
Re: Is APC Trying To Curry Favour From The CJN? by yarimo(m): 5:13pm On Mar 27, 2023
FreedomfromtheT:
Then you must be an Atikulator, aren't you?
I am Obidient
Re: Is APC Trying To Curry Favour From The CJN? by FreedomfromtheT: 9:48pm On Mar 27, 2023
yarimo:
I am Obidient
Really?
Re: Is APC Trying To Curry Favour From The CJN? by yarimo(m): 11:03pm On Mar 27, 2023
FreedomfromtheT:
Really?
no
Re: Is APC Trying To Curry Favour From The CJN? by IVORY2009(m): 11:08pm On Mar 27, 2023
FreedomfromtheT:

The current CJN is a Tinubu`s right handed man
Re: Is APC Trying To Curry Favour From The CJN? by FreedomfromtheT: 8:02am On Mar 28, 2023
IVORY2009:

The current CJN is a Tinubu`s right handed man
What makes you think so?
Re: Is APC Trying To Curry Favour From The CJN? by FreedomfromtheT: 8:03am On Mar 28, 2023
yarimo:
no
Hmmmmm!
Re: Is APC Trying To Curry Favour From The CJN? by IVORY2009(m): 8:15am On Mar 28, 2023
FreedomfromtheT:
What makes you think so?

One, he is from same state with Tinubu, two Mr Tinubu nominated him when Tanko left office as a result of ill health.

(1) (Reply)

Don’t Fall For Ipob’s Antics, Kanu Must Face Trial, CNG Tells Tinubu / If Nigeria Military Couldn’t Defeat Breakaway Biafra Until it 3rd year / Festus Kayemo Bows Low To Greet SGF Akume

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.