Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,136 members, 7,814,977 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:28 AM

Please Help Review Www.9jaboys.com - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Please Help Review Www.9jaboys.com (1742 Views)

Pls Review Www.ebusinessinfos.com / Help Review Www.9jaboys.com / Can You Please Review Www.ogbongeblog.com (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please Help Review Www.9jaboys.com by oscar4luv(m): 12:35am On Sep 19, 2011
I wud be so much greatful if my fellow Nigerians would help me review www.9jaboys.com , tell me things you like and things you dislike in there. Note that www.9jaboys.com is a forum community for mobile and pc tips and tricks, so you need to register to see the features, Thanks and God bless you all for reviewing the site. Please do and give me better ideas,
Re: Please Help Review Www.9jaboys.com by yawatide(f): 10:19am On Sep 19, 2011
I wasn't encouraged to do anything on the site as it was too dark for my liking. . .No offense.
Re: Please Help Review Www.9jaboys.com by Gmmail(m): 1:04pm On Sep 19, 2011
Its a clean wap site. Just some tweaks on the site text color would improve the look.
Re: Please Help Review Www.9jaboys.com by oscar4luv(m): 6:45am On Sep 20, 2011
Thanks for ur reviews, i wud work on those too, Still need more reviews please, what else do u find offensive or not attractive, remember its www.9jaboys.com
Re: Please Help Review Www.9jaboys.com by oscar4luv(m): 2:38pm On Sep 20, 2011
Pls help me review www.9jaboys.com
Re: Please Help Review Www.9jaboys.com by DualCore1: 2:53pm On Sep 20, 2011
Except there is something there that I can't get elsewhere and easier, I wont be registering on a forum that won't allow guest views of the boards.
Re: Please Help Review Www.9jaboys.com by oscar4luv(m): 7:39pm On Sep 20, 2011
okay,
Re: Please Help Review Www.9jaboys.com by ajaxify: 1:02am On Sep 21, 2011
I reviewed it using Opera Mobile (On my laptop). One thing i can say about the template is that, i feel you should either use a fluid template,
or align left - or align center.
Because on some phones, you need to scroll to the right to see some things.

To give you an idea, you might take a look at my website (www..com), it will switch to mobile if you are on phone,
but you can still view the wap version on pc. I imitated facebook mobile to an extent.

Facebook mobile layout displays well on most phones, even pa-la-sa phones (unfortunately, i cant make a screenshot).
Aho, and you can take a look at smf mobile versions such as nairaland.

And you may want to put on the lights a bit, tis kinda dark in there. I think most phones, even palasas can read wap 2.0 i think? Besides
the site is not a wap 1.0 - otherwise my desktop browser will not be able to open it at all.
Re: Please Help Review Www.9jaboys.com by oscar4luv(m): 8:27am On Sep 21, 2011
what background color would you suggest i use, ??
Re: Please Help Review Www.9jaboys.com by oscar4luv(m): 2:07pm On Sep 22, 2011
would blue be alright?
Re: Please Help Review Www.9jaboys.com by oscar4luv(m): 1:21am On Sep 26, 2011
you could also view my download portal at www.oscarshare.tk
Re: Please Help Review Www.9jaboys.com by oscar4luv(m): 6:51am On Oct 05, 2011

(1) (Reply)

[http://smtp-inbox.ru/] Selling Mailer, Scampage, Smtp, Webmail, Cpanel, Shell / Facebook Is Down / U.s.a Tax Verified Adsense For Sale

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.