Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,560 members, 7,820,025 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:36 AM

Mercy Johnson Postpones Honeymoon - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Mercy Johnson Postpones Honeymoon (1796 Views)

Mercy Johnson's Husband, Prince Odi, Shows Off Swag In New Photos / Mercy Johnson And Her Kids Play In The Snow(photo) / Mercy Johnson Is Wanted By Nigerian Police (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Mercy Johnson Postpones Honeymoon by switch47(m): 12:37am On Sep 19, 2011
Former Miss Mercy Johnson Now Mrs Mercy Okojie who was believed to be away on honeymoon just after her wedding to her controversial Fiance Prince Odianosen has defered her honey moon.
http://www.naijahood.com/2011/09/mercy-johnson-defers-honeymoon.html
Re: Mercy Johnson Postpones Honeymoon by BootyOnMe: 2:49am On Sep 19, 2011
]Mr and Mrs Okojie were present at the baby dedication of the inegbenikis, in what could be described as Mercy Johnson's first major outing, The couple enjoyed extraordinary attention from guest, even Royal fathers were jostling to meet the Kogi born actress to have a picture with her. Mercy is still on top of her game. [size=20pt]what do you think?[/size]

[size=20pt]BAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAM!!!!! [/size]

That's what I think! cool

She can postpone it all she wants. Marriage don take place. She paid for the wedding. Let "Odi" go and work and pay for the honeymoon.
Shikena!
Re: Mercy Johnson Postpones Honeymoon by switch47(m): 8:12am On Sep 19, 2011
BootyOnMe:

[size=20pt]BAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAM!!!!! [/size]

That's what I think! cool

She can postpone it all she wants. Marriage don take place. She paid for the wedding. Let "Odi" go and work and pay for the honeymoon.
Shikena!
Does the prince look like a gold gigging pauper to you? i believe he can afford a vacation, honeymoon or whatever. or are you beefing?? grin grin

(1) (Reply)

Do You Love Naija Celeb Gossip? Check Out My Blog. Sipsipgist / P-square Pictured With The President Of Malawi, Joyce Banda / Beyonce Responds To Kelly Rowland's 'dirty Laundry': 'I Never Left'

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.