Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,576 members, 7,837,176 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 06:17 PM

Really Need Your Spiritual Assistance Pls - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Really Need Your Spiritual Assistance Pls (246 Views)

Breaking!!! Naval Chief Implore Nigeria Military To See Spiritual Assistance / Please I Am Seriously In Need Of Spiritual Assistance / "Your Spiritual Welfare Is Our Concern" - Deeper Life Bible Church (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Really Need Your Spiritual Assistance Pls by CJimpeccable: 1:19am On Mar 27, 2023
I opened this new account to solicit for your help pls.
I'm a university graduate and have been really struggling financially I even relocated to Ibadan cos of this and still no solution
I'm on my knees begging anyone here than can link me up with a very strong herbalist or native doctor in Ibadan here I'll really appreciate this I mean a very strong herbalist that won't demand for money from me or scam me before helping pls someone shud hell

I don't need you people to come preach for me here cos u don't know what I've been thru

A genuine person can reach me or drop his watsap line
Re: Really Need Your Spiritual Assistance Pls by Kimiso(m): 3:44am On Mar 27, 2023
I have seen worser than you have been seeing,still I still stand strong and in believe that everything Will soon normalised by the grace of almighty Allah
Re: Really Need Your Spiritual Assistance Pls by woginid967: 3:51am On Mar 27, 2023
CJimpeccable:
I'm a university graduate and have been really struggling financially I even relocated to Ibadan cos of this and still no solution
I'm on my knees begging anyone here than can link me up with a very strong herbalist or native doctor in Ibadan here I'll really appreciate this I mean a very strong herbalist that won't demand for money from me or scam me before helping pls someone shud hell

I don't need you people to come preach for me here cos u don't know what I've been thru

A genuine person can reach me on 08142578225 . Also my watsap line.
Will be expecting

Bro let me help you.

Go to YouTube find

Mediluck

She has the solution and can diagnose your case properly without you going fetishhh
Re: Really Need Your Spiritual Assistance Pls by CJimpeccable: 3:16pm On Mar 27, 2023
woginid967:

Bro let me help you.

Go to YouTube find

Mediluck

She has the solution and can diagnose your case properly without you going fetishhh

What's the mediluck about can you explain better pls?
Re: Really Need Your Spiritual Assistance Pls by woginid967: 3:33pm On Mar 27, 2023
CJimpeccable:

What's the mediluck about can you explain better pls?

What would it cost you to go on YouTube and check.

You're not ready, pls go and tarnish your fragile destiny with dark spirits help from fetish priests.

Someone can not help you people
Re: Really Need Your Spiritual Assistance Pls by Ken4Christ: 4:30pm On Mar 27, 2023
CJimpeccable:

A genuine person can reach me on 08142578225 . Also my watsap line.
Will be expecting

Jesus is your answer. Receive Christ and go for deliverance.

If you go the way you plan to go, you will get into deeper trouble.

The money might come but it will be in exchange for your soul.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

The Strange Doctrines Of The Deeper Life Bible And The Mysterious Life Of Kumuyi / Is Living Together Without Marriage Wrong? / Diverse Believes And Deities And God's Come In Here

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.