Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,446 members, 7,816,023 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:52 PM

The Moment Former Pres. Obasanjo Danced Like ‘david Danced’ At A Recent Event - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Moment Former Pres. Obasanjo Danced Like ‘david Danced’ At A Recent Event (541 Views)

Olusegun Obasanjo Flaunts His Dancing Abilities At A Recent Event (Video) / Video: Moment Former Emir Sanusi Is Driven Off The Palace / Saraki & Wife Danced At Atiku's Campaign Rally In Kwara (Photos, Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Moment Former Pres. Obasanjo Danced Like ‘david Danced’ At A Recent Event by Voice22: 4:48am On Mar 27, 2023
The moment former Pres. Obasanjo danced like ‘David danced’ at a recent event. https://www.instagram.com/p/CqQS_GYNmfB/?igshid=ZWU2MTYxZTY=
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xxQ7BJJRPic
Re: The Moment Former Pres. Obasanjo Danced Like ‘david Danced’ At A Recent Event by darling2424(f): 4:48am On Mar 27, 2023
Interesting
Re: The Moment Former Pres. Obasanjo Danced Like ‘david Danced’ At A Recent Event by Nobody: 4:57am On Mar 27, 2023
This man is just enjoying old age with very good health. Obviously he lived a healthy lifestyle.
Re: The Moment Former Pres. Obasanjo Danced Like ‘david Danced’ At A Recent Event by azadus18: 5:09am On Mar 27, 2023
Baba90
Re: The Moment Former Pres. Obasanjo Danced Like ‘david Danced’ At A Recent Event by BigBrother9ja: 5:12am On Mar 27, 2023
Useless man
Senile jealous, arrogant and wicked soul.

1 Like

Re: The Moment Former Pres. Obasanjo Danced Like ‘david Danced’ At A Recent Event by SmartPolician: 5:30am On Mar 27, 2023
BigBrother9ja:
Useless man

Baba is having fun and you are here hating on him. You are your own problem and need to find out what's wrong with you.

To date, Obasanjo remains Nigeria's best president since 1999. Nobody even comes close.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Moment Former Pres. Obasanjo Danced Like ‘david Danced’ At A Recent Event by phorget(m): 6:17am On Mar 27, 2023
BigBrother9ja:
Useless man

Why is he useless?
Re: The Moment Former Pres. Obasanjo Danced Like ‘david Danced’ At A Recent Event by phorget(m): 6:19am On Mar 27, 2023
Tilumbu would have fallen ”yakata” if he try such moves. Drug isnt good for anyone's health, it ages you faster than you'll ever think.
Re: The Moment Former Pres. Obasanjo Danced Like ‘david Danced’ At A Recent Event by Faber(m): 6:21am On Mar 27, 2023
If you are still doubting that this man is from Anambra State, I think you have to reconsider your earlier position.

While, he was the President, it in Anambra State that he agreed to sleep in a governor's bedroom instead of a presidential lodge.

His trusted men and members of his kitchen cabinet were mostly from Anambra.

Now he is fighting with his last blood for Peter Obi an Anabranian to become the President at the expense of Tinubu, a fellow Yoruba..

1 Like

Re: The Moment Former Pres. Obasanjo Danced Like ‘david Danced’ At A Recent Event by Nuhskhut: 6:23am On Mar 27, 2023
The second-in-hand to the "table shaker"
Re: The Moment Former Pres. Obasanjo Danced Like ‘david Danced’ At A Recent Event by Dialpad: 6:26am On Mar 27, 2023
Enjoy your time... you served the nation well
Re: The Moment Former Pres. Obasanjo Danced Like ‘david Danced’ At A Recent Event by Randy111(m): 7:06am On Mar 27, 2023
BigBrother9ja:
Useless man

You dey mental.
Re: The Moment Former Pres. Obasanjo Danced Like ‘david Danced’ At A Recent Event by Randy111(m): 7:11am On Mar 27, 2023
Faber:
If you are still doubting that this man is from Anambra State, I think you have to reconsider your earlier position.

While, he was the President, it in Anambra State that he agreed to sleep in a governor's bedroom instead of a presidential lodge.

His trusted men and members of his kitchen cabinet were mostly from Anambra.

Now he is fighting with his last blood for Peter Obi an Anabranian to become the President at the expense of Tinubu, a fellow Yoruba..

See how foolish you sound because of unnecessary hate. If he is actually an igbo man like you said, how then is tinubu a fellow yoruba to him as mentioned in your last paragraph. Ordinary sense you no fit buy.
Re: The Moment Former Pres. Obasanjo Danced Like ‘david Danced’ At A Recent Event by Faber(m): 8:46am On Mar 27, 2023
Randy111:

See how foolish you sound because of unnecessary hate. If he is actually an igbo man like you said, how then is tinubu a fellow yoruba to him as mentioned in your last paragraph. Ordinary sense you no fit buy.

Omo werey, you can be Yorubastard by tribe with Igbo roots, that's what I am trying to establish. Perhaps you were adopted by your Yorubastard dad, you yourself claiming Yoruba, let me shock you, your real father is a fulani from Niger, go ask your mama..

🐖
Re: The Moment Former Pres. Obasanjo Danced Like ‘david Danced’ At A Recent Event by Femmyfamous4u(m): 8:55am On Mar 27, 2023
The man is so strong. I was a guest at an event he attended on Friday in VI and the following day, he's at Awka.
Re: The Moment Former Pres. Obasanjo Danced Like ‘david Danced’ At A Recent Event by Randy111(m): 12:35pm On Mar 27, 2023
Faber:

Omo werey, you can be Yorubastard by tribe with Igbo roots, that's what I am trying to establish. Perhaps you were adopted by your Yorubastard dad, you yourself claiming Yoruba, let me shock you, your real father is a fulani from Niger, go ask your mama..

This toddler is actually more senseless than I thought. What makes you think I ever claimed to be a yoruba person? I'm neither igbo nor yoruba. Meanwhile go and buy sense. Even if na goat own. It will be better than walking around completely senseless

🐖

(1) (Reply)

My Nairaland Has Entered Dark Mode Pls Help. / Machiavellian: Obidients Should Caution, "Before Them Use You, Use Your Sense" / Tinubu Seen With PICC In Public - pictures

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.