Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,164,864 members, 7,859,037 topics. Date: Thursday, 13 June 2024 at 06:55 AM

Thread For The Simple Minded-we Are Celebs - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Thread For The Simple Minded-we Are Celebs (207 Views)

Thread For Money Discussions and Updates / 14 Nigerian Celebs Who Are Allegedly Gays & Lesbians NO 5 Was Caught (with Pics) / The Shocking Dresses South African Celebs Wore To Feather Awards 2017 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Thread For The Simple Minded-we Are Celebs by Doyinlykdodo(m): 5:11am On Mar 27, 2023
This is for us,we that are considered as simple minded some would even go extreme by calling us stupid, simpletons,mumu, fools e.tc but don't mind them we are just simple minded.
Hmm, you are simple minded when you make the silliest mistakes when simple tasks that needs logic beats you.check me out for instance,I was given a Small paint that can barely paint an old table but the silly me almost used up the paint, painting under the table that is not necessary.
Simple minded people o(reply by saying we like it like that) simple minded people o oo!!. We add humor to the world,we are special,we we are the joy in the world, what we are here for is to give each other ideas and ways we can protect ourselves from the mockery and *poking* of these smart people or people like us that think they are smart 🀣🀣
The government said they want to change the old naira notes to new ones,we all rushed to keep our money into our banks,now both we and smart people are on queue to withdraw small change out of our money.we are both patient.
Heavy rain is falling now,my pastor said it's rain of blessings that I shouldn't run for shelter, myself and smart people are in the rain now because we both have faithπŸ˜….....sorry for digression what I'm saying is that smart is over rated, it's God grace that matters.
So comprades, let get to the point.how do we overcome taunts and feel good about ourselves in the society 😎😍
1.do not be in denial; the most painful thing is to be simple minded and see your self as being smart.when you accept and see yourself for who you are,you won't feel too bad when you are being taunted and insulted.i'm not saying you start proclaiming urself as simple minded up and down but look at our L.G.B.T brothers,they now come out if they can so can we
Notice;if you are simple minded and also bisexual but you are quick to claim the l.g.b.t and disassociate your self from us,as much as we don't discriminate we are not proud of you either.thank you.
2.work according to your pace and use ur strong suites;do not try to work to the pace of a colleague at work or do things at the pace u see people do it,try to do things according to your pace so that you won't end up doing rubbish.be calm
B. what I mean by using your strong suites would be explained better by using myself as an example.i know I'm simple minded,I won't allow you tell me or call me to ask me for favours because no matter how uncomfortable they may be,I would likely say yes to it but when you text me I would have time to process what you ask me to do and possibly reject if it would be uncomfortable for me to do.if you asking me to do anything give me time to process it according to my pace.do not be quick in making decisions, think calmy about it first.
3.avoid things that make you stupid; comrades, how can you be simple minded and still be a drunk, how can you be simple minded and still want to smoke igbo.weed clouds the mind, you do not have the luxury leave it for smart people.i know a simple minded person that smoked weed and still on cloud 9 since last year
4.compliment your flaws with a partner strength;do not abandon people like you, but when it comes to choosing people that matters to your life, like ur wife try to choose someone smart so as to compliment each other.be the gentle one in the relationship if she is stubborn most smart people are.its a sacrifice you have to make because with great power comes great responsibility.we are the responsible ones
Simple minded people o! simple minded people ,the meeting ends for now because we would continue our meeting on Wednesday.thank u

Minutes taken by treasurer of the simple minded people
Doyinlykdodo
Re: Thread For The Simple Minded-we Are Celebs by Doyinlykdodo(m): 12:09pm On Mar 29, 2023
Simple minded people o.simple minded people o.before the commencement of today's meeting we would like to discuss some issues regarding our association.
Firstly,we want people to know that we don't abuse people here. what we do here as funny as it seems is to encourage ourselves and we take care of our mental health.infact,the motto of the association is no room for depression.to be sincere, I'm fighting depression and I don't want to fight it alone because the same way ,the fight against corruption has not been easy for buhari, fighting depression is not easy.depression even senior corruption.
2.most smart people are beginning to challenge us that why should we be at the celebrity section.they want us to be at the jokes section.please, truly we are fun to be with no doubt,but we are not clowns 🀑.we are special,we are celebrating our selves and we are celebrities.
3.I've heard rumors circulating among the members of this association that I appointed myself as the treasurer so that I can embezzle our funds.they are saying a woman should be there.i know that there are good simple minded women but you know as a member of this association that a simple minded woman would tie our money at the edge of her wrapper and we would all be searching frantically for it together with her when we need it.she would remeber where she kept our money the day she would wash the wrapper.so I'm just here as an interim but be rest assured we won't appoint a smart person because they can only embezzle, they cannot manage money look at bro Godwin
With that being said, we begin the meeting proper.lets pray.amen
We want to look at reason why you should see yourself as special,why you should be happy for being the way you are.
#.you are a good person by default;I stand to be corrected, people like us cannot go to places like computer village to sell fufu as phone.if you can do that you are with the smart people.things you cannot go against ur nature to do, most smart people see at as opportunity.
fraudsters,drug pushers e.t.c they are mostly smart men,if u see a simple minded person among them he is probably being used.we are slow to anger, when we fight,we fight to reject the notion that we are stupid.the one that don't care if you think they are stupid would never quarrel.
#.your mind can grow; it's possible to loose your mind and it's also possible to grow ur mind to a complex one like smart men.when you realize you need to grow, you would grow.we would talk extensively on how to grow your mind in the next meeting that would hold on Saturday by the grace of God.(because we don't know how yet ourselves.if we knew we would have been very smart)
#.maybe,a fraudster made fun of you for being too simple minded or too trusting after decieving you.raise your chin up,the joke is on them, the world would be better if it was full of people like you.like us
#.God understands you;he has been cheated before,we would hurt him intentionally and ask for forgiveness. we would give him 10 things and be expecting 100,we would twist his words for our selfish gain,he sees us and he does not fight.God has a simple minded side.you cannot qualify or quantity the importance of this side of God.I thought long and hard on how to say this without blaspheming the name of the almighty,and I am not sure if he's okay with me saying it.Baba forgive
We are ending today's meeting,who go host us on Saturday??thank you.just so you know,they are great simple minded people.good role models,we have people in the entertainment industry, medical world everywhere.look at keanu Reeves,they say he has dyslexia.if you point at something for him to go and get he would forget before he gets there.but look at his life style,google him.
We cannot discuss everything here, but there are millions of reasons why you should see yourself as special.find out more your self.do not go and be googling it.
Minutes taken by the treasurer of the simple minded people
Doyinlykdodo
Re: Thread For The Simple Minded-we Are Celebs by Doyinlykdodo(m): 11:36am On Apr 01, 2023
I put my mind to looking for ways to grow the mind but I couldn't find any.i need help, its not a shameful thing to ask for help when you need help.
When you are simple minded you are focused on doing something, you do not have alternatives for the outcome, that's the reason it seems that you practice for everything you do or even say and you falter if things do not go as you have imagined it would be.
But smart people have complex mind to predict possible outcome to ideas they have in mind.i don't know how to grow the mind but I know a story.i would be telling you a story instead of what I had planned to tell you,an alternative to the failure of the idea I had in mind.i think I see a way to grow the mind in having alternatives.
The story begins during the height of the cash circulation shortage.a man went to withdraw money from the ATM machine,when he got to the a.t.m machine it was not paying but he met some people who had formed a queue in the hope that the machine would begin to pay Soon.
He decided to try if the ATM machine would pay him but it didn't.the people on the queue began to insult him.do you think we are fools for waiting patiently? do you think we don't need money too that we are just here to observe the machine.he couldn't do anything except walk shamefully back to the end of the queue..
After they have been waiting for some minutes and the queue getting longer, someone came and ignoring the queue he went to the a.t.m to see if the ATM would pay him after hearing that the machine is not paying yet.the man who tried earlier was thinking how he would join to insult him if the ATM didn't pay.but surprisingly the person who just came ended withdrawing the money he wanted.
This person ended as the face of success while the man who tried the same thing earlier ended as the butt of the jokes.
What do i intend to gain and what do i want you to gain by telling you the story.do you know? can you tell me and also possible ways to grow the mind.to avoid long reads and to give chance for ideas
We would see on our next meeting day which is Wednesday by the grace of God.
Re: Thread For The Simple Minded-we Are Celebs by Doyinlykdodo(m): 10:50pm On Apr 05, 2023
Today, we begin the meeting another way.the girl I have a crush on for like 10 years now, would be having her fifth child in her husband's house.i remember when she used to tell me that she loves me and I would tell her to tell me later,I don't know who rejects their crush love advances.but, though it can't lead me anywhere,I have not stopped crushing on my long gone and lost love.
The phone I bought with my hard earned money,was stolen in a bus plying obanikoro route the very next day I got the phone.i remember the phone sticker with the phone's brand name was still on it.it still hurts me till today.
Since I left a paying job about six years ago,I have not been able to get a better one and I have not been able to get to the standard of living I was then till now.
We have all been disappointed at one time or the other but we only see the person who turns his disappointment to success.in life you are either the man who tried or the man who succeeded.your result determines which one you are.
I don't mind putting my struggles here because I don't want to wait on the queue like most people,I would write my eulogy.i know like the man in the story I tried but sometimes results and timing is the difference between me and a successful person.
Re: Thread For The Simple Minded-we Are Celebs by Doyinlykdodo(m): 9:08am On Apr 09, 2023
I think to tell lies as easy as it seems requires some level of intelligence.for instance, when I get into a conversation with someone and in the course of having the conversation I tell a lie,if I am being probed further i might have to tell another lie to cover for the one I told earlier.most times the conversation become confusing even for me because of the incoherence of what I am saying.
What i did is to ascertain the listener that I am a liar who can't keep up with his lie.so it is easier for me to tell the truth at times
When I started this I expected to see people with similar mind with me roll together but I saw that it's every one to his own fate.and it's not bad being alone,am not even a social person I am a loner I keep to myself.
Too much of everything is not good and also nothing of anything is not also good.what do I mean? Keeping too many friends is not good and not having at least a friend is also bad.too much drinking of alcohol is not good and not having alcohol-not even a little is bad.a doctor told me that.
Once upon a time,I had a serious accident that I needed to be put under anesthesic before I could be treated.when, they gave me the anesthesic injection rather than make me sleep it messed my mind up and although it numbed the pain while I was being stiched I lost my mind for a while.if I had been drinking even a little bit of alcohol, the anesthesic injection would not have been so alien to my body system.the doctor told me this if is true I don't know but I drink a little bit of alcohol occasionally now.
I don't have good relationship with God but sometimes I really need him.we all need him
He has no other choice than listen to me rant.pour my frustrations on him because he is always available in my mind.i would only praise or worship him if I need something from him.i know it's wrong but I keep doing it anyways.
Re: Thread For The Simple Minded-we Are Celebs by Nobody: 10:51am On Apr 09, 2023
Yes we are simple minded and have zero worries because we don't take things to heart, we sleep like babies because we have a pure soul.

(1) (Reply)

Falz, Vector Release Diss Song Against INEC Chairman / And The Pendulum Swings- Agbesanwa / Movie Night At Adepegba Zone

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.