Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,564 members, 7,816,380 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:27 AM

Secondary School And University. Which Was More Exciting And Memorable? - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Secondary School And University. Which Was More Exciting And Memorable? (781 Views)

Strike: FG And University Workers' Meeting Ends In A Deadlock / Between Unizik And Anambra State University Which Is A Better Choice / Meet 3 Female Nigerian Mechanics Who Shuttle Between School And Work(photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Secondary School And University. Which Was More Exciting And Memorable? by Kemistri4(m): 6:07am On Mar 27, 2023
Guys,

Let's discuss.

Between your secondary school experience and your university experience, which was more exciting and memorable for you

I'd love to hear comments 😎

1 Like

Re: Secondary School And University. Which Was More Exciting And Memorable? by caesymore(m): 6:12am On Mar 27, 2023
Just like corn eaten with either pear or coconut so is mine, all memories sweet in different ways and different cruise...

but the one that threatened my life the most is University, if you know grin

1 Like

Re: Secondary School And University. Which Was More Exciting And Memorable? by pode(m): 6:32am On Mar 27, 2023
Secondary school

7 Likes

Re: Secondary School And University. Which Was More Exciting And Memorable? by Kemistri4(m): 6:34am On Mar 27, 2023
caesymore:
Just like corn eaten with either pear or coconut so is mine, all memories sweet in different ways and different cruise...

but the one that threatened my life the most is University, if you know grin

Yh. Uni is definitely more stressful

Secondary School is mainly just cruise and carefree 👍

8 Likes

Re: Secondary School And University. Which Was More Exciting And Memorable? by Nobody: 6:36am On Mar 27, 2023
Secondary school.

4 Likes

Re: Secondary School And University. Which Was More Exciting And Memorable? by robinso01(m): 6:41am On Mar 27, 2023
Secondary school. Then in secondary school, no oppression from anyone, everyone gather dey, no body dey form anything then. We all just want to catch cruise then.

9 Likes

Re: Secondary School And University. Which Was More Exciting And Memorable? by Kemistri4(m): 7:25am On Mar 27, 2023
robinso01:
Secondary school. Then in secondary school, no oppression from anyone, everyone gather dey, no body dey form anything then. We all just want to catch cruise then.

So true😂😂

5 Likes

Re: Secondary School And University. Which Was More Exciting And Memorable? by labake1(f): 7:42am On Mar 27, 2023
I don't remember anything, school na stress.
Forget the past and think of the future

1 Like

Re: Secondary School And University. Which Was More Exciting And Memorable? by JASONjnr(m): 7:45am On Mar 27, 2023
My university wasn't fun at all, I focused more on learning and research and spent so much time at the lab. Wasn't ready to disappoint my country...

But,I was a lover boy back at my secondary school days..... But I never dated any girl.... But I give all the dudes around me a girl or two and was their chief letter composer....

2 Likes

Re: Secondary School And University. Which Was More Exciting And Memorable? by Dindondin(m): 7:45am On Mar 27, 2023
Secondary school.
Sad I had to attend two different ones due to family reasons cos I loved my first school which has more deep history.

University is cool too. At least I can remember the free sex. There's this girl I dated around 300l. She over loved me. I go chop her food, money and pussy join. Enjoyed her for like 1 year before running away by graduating.

Both has good memories but na secondary school be the best. I remembered joining JET Club, representing my LG in JET competitions, even came first in our LG edition.

5 Likes

Re: Secondary School And University. Which Was More Exciting And Memorable? by Vinnie2000(m): 7:48am On Mar 27, 2023
Secondary School For me. cool

Particularly in JSS3. We were Young,Carefree and preparing for Junior WAEC. smiley

But University too was Cool Too.
Going for Night Reading (called Awoko in DELSU).
U will see Boys and Girls who used dier 'Preeks and Towtow' as Reading TOOLS alongside their Books. 😎😄😄

2 Likes

Re: Secondary School And University. Which Was More Exciting And Memorable? by Anaaximander(m): 8:25am On Mar 27, 2023
Each has been interesting in its own way.
OP, are you an ABSU student?

1 Like

Re: Secondary School And University. Which Was More Exciting And Memorable? by Nobody: 9:06am On Mar 27, 2023
Secondary school (FGC IK EK) was bloody. University (UNIUYO) was stressful. Bleep them all. angry
Re: Secondary School And University. Which Was More Exciting And Memorable? by Kemistri4(m): 9:35am On Mar 27, 2023
Dindondin:
Secondary school.
Sad I had to attend two different ones due to family reasons cos I loved my first school which has more deep history.

University is cool too. At least I can remember the free sex. There's this girl I dated around 300l. She over loved me. I go chop her food, money and pussy join. Enjoyed her for like 1 year before running away by graduating.

Both has good memories but na secondary school be the best. I remembered joining JET Club, representing my LG in JET competitions, even came first in our LG edition.

I was the president of Jet club in my sec school 😎

Good old times

1 Like

Re: Secondary School And University. Which Was More Exciting And Memorable? by Kemistri4(m): 9:35am On Mar 27, 2023
Anaaximander:
Each has been interesting in its own way.
OP, are you an ABSU student?

Yes

Why do u ask?
Re: Secondary School And University. Which Was More Exciting And Memorable? by Sucre6: 10:11am On Mar 27, 2023
My Secondary school and university came with different cruise and vibe, I was carefree got all supplies I wanted but never had time to explore my sexual life, University was mad fun anytime my allowance came in me and my babe and my niggas nah for Adelabu market uniabuja we go squander the money, became broke within two weeks, then go back to drinking garri 😂😂😂

My university was characterized by
-Sex from my babe, fresh students that want to explore
-Crazy nigh reading that we end not actually reading
- school politics and so on
Re: Secondary School And University. Which Was More Exciting And Memorable? by care4you: 10:37am On Mar 27, 2023
Even primary school is more interesting than university...

Go to court

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Secondary School And University. Which Was More Exciting And Memorable? by elpochas: 10:39am On Mar 27, 2023
I enjoyed my secondary schools the most,I went to five different secondary schools in two different states (2 private,1 seminary,1 Naval and 1 Government)so you can all imagine the different types of people u met then.I still relate with my hostel and class mates till now.I really had mad fun in Secondary school.My Uni days was fun to,but my Secondary school beats it hands down.My set in Uni don't even have a wattaps group cause no body seems to care about having one.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Secondary School And University. Which Was More Exciting And Memorable? by Whois(m): 3:56pm On Mar 27, 2023
Command ipaja grin. after a decade we still keep in touch
Re: Secondary School And University. Which Was More Exciting And Memorable? by Nobody: 6:10pm On Mar 27, 2023
University.

While in secondary sch, I wasn't much of a talker/social person.

But damnnn, when I got to poly, I got to know the other side of me.
Re: Secondary School And University. Which Was More Exciting And Memorable? by Anaaximander(m): 9:40pm On Mar 27, 2023
Why do u ask?[/quote]

(1) (Reply)

Imperialism / Has Lasu Concluded Ume Candidates' Registration? / Oou Post Jamb Is 28 And 29 Of This Month

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.