Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,334 members, 7,864,596 topics. Date: Tuesday, 18 June 2024 at 09:15 PM

Celebrities In Funny Situations. - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Celebrities In Funny Situations. (255 Views)

Celebrities In Funny Situations. (I Never Thought This Was Possible) / Teni Salutes In Funny Throwback Picture / Majid Michel, His Wife And Yvonne Nelson In Funny Picture (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Celebrities In Funny Situations. by Spamcatcher694: 9:25am On Mar 27, 2023
What is the first thing that comes to mind when you hear 'celebrites in funny situations'?
Scandal?
Controversy?
Fight?

Our channel is dedicated to recreating Funny Stories of Celebrities in Fictituous Situations.
https://www.youtube.com/@celebritiessin

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ClYsV2sVA_o

Look no further, we got all the nitty gritty secrets you never knew existed.
Celebrities in funny situations is our watchword.

Celebrities in funny situations is Adekunle Gold and Simi building a bomb while having a lovers quarrel.
Or
Olamide, Ayra Starr and Tems conducting a science experiment in a Lab.
Or Bella Shmurda and Rema conducting a ritual ceremony using Zlatan as their victim.
Or
BurnaBoy Punching Dr. Sid on the face because of Temi Otedola.

Are you looking to binge on Celebrities in funny situations?
Then you're in the right place.

(1) (Reply)

Unpaid ₦30k Sparked My 17-year Feud With Basketmouth - Comedian AY / Moment Ladies rush Davido as he performs 'Feel' off his Timeless Album in NY / I Was Poisoned – Phyna

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.