Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,167,345 members, 7,867,994 topics. Date: Saturday, 22 June 2024 at 08:33 AM

AFCON Qualifiers: Peseiro Hopeful Of Defeating Guinea-bissau - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / AFCON Qualifiers: Peseiro Hopeful Of Defeating Guinea-bissau (161 Views)

Nigeria Vs Guinea-bissau: AFCON 2021 (2 - 0) On 19th January 2022 / Lesotho Vs Nigeria: AFCON Qualifiers (2 - 4) Full Time / South Africa Vs Nigeria: AFCON Qualifiers - 1 - 1 (Full Time) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

AFCON Qualifiers: Peseiro Hopeful Of Defeating Guinea-bissau by alphonsojaybaz: 10:26am On Mar 27, 2023
AFCON qualifiers: Peseiro hopeful of defeating Guinea-Bissau

Super Eagles coach, Jose Peseiro has promised that the team will defeat the Djurtus of Guinea-Bissau in today’s Africa Cup of Nations qualifiers match.

The match comes up today in the tiny Indian Ocean country.

Makesense Media reports that the Guinea-Bissau national football team defeated Super Eagles 1-0 in Abuja last week.

Responding to questions on Sunday, the coach of the Super Eagles said, “If we repeat the performance of last Friday in the second leg, we will beat them 3-0. No team can take good luck all the time.”

“We scored two goals against Sierra Leone with less amount of pressure. Then we had about 50 per cent of the opportunities we had today and beat them 2-0.”

Peseiro had said the Super Eagles were unlucky to convert the chances that they created in last match.

He said, “First of all congratulations to Guinea-Bissau. We missed many goals, we could have been here for another hour and not score, sometimes it happens in football,” Peseiro told reporters at the post-match press conference.

“I’m not happy of course, I am sad like my team but they did the maximum. We created many, many clear opportunities but it was a bad day. If we played in the way we played today, we (are supposed to) beat Guinea-Bissau.

“Guinea-Bissau were lucky and very bad luck for us.”

https://makesensepromotions.com/afcon-qualifiers-peseiro-hopeful-of-defeating-guinea-bissau/

Re: AFCON Qualifiers: Peseiro Hopeful Of Defeating Guinea-bissau by Freshtruth(m): 11:20am On Mar 27, 2023
Julian negessman, pochetino,zindane,conte,Joachim loew and Diego Simone are all jobless and NFF won't pick one out of this coaches we not a serious football nation trust me

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Hi / Predict The Scoreline Of Man City Vs Liverpool And Win Exciting Prizes / Arsenal's Bukayo Saka Wins First-ever Premier League Player Of The Month Award

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.