Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,078 members, 7,835,638 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 12:48 PM

Watch Nigeria-US Lawyer Explain Bola Tinubu's Chicago Drug Case. - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Watch Nigeria-US Lawyer Explain Bola Tinubu's Chicago Drug Case. (3917 Views)

FBI Has Released The First Files Regarding Chicago Drug Ring - David Hundeyin / Aneke: Tinubu’s Chicago Files Uncover History Of Falsehood, Forgery / Tribunal Admits Tinubu’s Chicago University Education Record, US Visa As Exhibit (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Watch Nigeria-US Lawyer Explain Bola Tinubu's Chicago Drug Case. by pquaver(m): 6:35pm On Mar 27, 2023
Pinkybae:

Did you hear the lawyer?

He forfeited the money to evade conviction.
The US criminal justice ⚖️ will let you go, if you forfeit $460K plus saving them the cost of taking care of you in prison.

At the end of the video, the lawyer categorically said, it would've been better he was convicted, served his sentence and came out transparent.

Than having the cloud of secret plea bargain forfeiture hanging over his head the rest of his life.

If he would've gone through trial all the evidence against him would've been disclosed in court.

Now, he has no idea the dirt they've against him that could be used as blackmail should he become president.

Nigeria will be the greatest loser because US will definitely get whatever they want in Nigeria with him under their leash.

So escobar in ur mind could not forfeit 1 million dollars for his freedom? Dey play just dey play.. America can never leave a drug lord to go free without jail.
Is yahoo not less than drugs? Yet upon all what hushpuppi forfeited he still went to jail. Carry this ur charge and bail ipob lawyer to 1 side jate.. Does he think Nigerians are ipob members who take things hook line and sinker?

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Watch Nigeria-US Lawyer Explain Bola Tinubu's Chicago Drug Case. by clearcrystal: 6:50pm On Mar 27, 2023
He should explain it to his children

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Watch Nigeria-US Lawyer Explain Bola Tinubu's Chicago Drug Case. by Pinkybae: 6:51pm On Mar 27, 2023
Golan007:

Blablabla.

Let's bet, you would sit in traffic when his presidential motorcade passes.

grin

Nope, I don't live in the jungle.

I am a US citizen born in Nigeria.

Keep undermining your interest and sabotaging your future.
Re: Watch Nigeria-US Lawyer Explain Bola Tinubu's Chicago Drug Case. by Pinkybae: 6:51pm On Mar 27, 2023
Pinkybae:

Keep undermining your best interest and sabotaging your future.
Re: Watch Nigeria-US Lawyer Explain Bola Tinubu's Chicago Drug Case. by Golan007: 6:52pm On Mar 27, 2023
Pinkybae:

Keep undermining your interest and sabotaging your future.

Sharap.

No be Ariaria again?
Re: Watch Nigeria-US Lawyer Explain Bola Tinubu's Chicago Drug Case. by Mraphel: 7:43pm On Mar 27, 2023
Pinkybae:

Keep fooling yourselves.
All of us in the United States 🇺🇸
Knew Emeka Ugwuonye
That practiced in Maryland/DC area
What's wrong with you guys in Nigeria 🇳🇬
Denying what we know in America 🇺🇸
To prop up your criminal oppressor and colonizer.
At some point, people needs to shut up their mouth and activate their brains 🧠
There's Northern Illinois Court certified documents which is a public record. The US don't conceal any criminal record and it can't be bought
to be canceled. It's not Nigeria everything is bought.

Many Nigerians were here during that case Nigerians- Chicago heroine drug ring were convicted. He forfeited his proceeds of his crime.

Hushpuppi will come back tomorrow to run for president and some of you will support him and deny he was never in prison in the US.

Some Nigerians are working hard to maintain criminal politicians killing you.
Walk to his house to arrest him for drugs he was never convicted of by USA now.
Do u know how many millions of igbos that are in Jail world wide for convicted drug cases ? spend more time attacking them more.
Re: Watch Nigeria-US Lawyer Explain Bola Tinubu's Chicago Drug Case. by Benwallt(m): 8:01pm On Mar 27, 2023
The money forfeited wasn't his but that of his supposed friends that kept the money in his akant. His own money was not touched
Re: Watch Nigeria-US Lawyer Explain Bola Tinubu's Chicago Drug Case. by Allardyce: 10:12pm On Mar 27, 2023
IyaebeTheGreat:
Who relieved you of your job, you got tired so easily. Less than two months for our swearing in. My Abayas and aseobi are ready. Very nice ones and they fit me so perfect. Weak you
Are you taking me as your father? He is the weak fool here. grin
Re: Watch Nigeria-US Lawyer Explain Bola Tinubu's Chicago Drug Case. by Nobody: 1:02pm On Mar 28, 2023
Allardyce:
You have always been an unstable fellow. I don't know if it's because of the white garment church you attend. Always supporting fools.
Allerdyce Onyioshi where are you?
Re: Watch Nigeria-US Lawyer Explain Bola Tinubu's Chicago Drug Case. by Allardyce: 7:40am On Mar 29, 2023
IyaebeTheGreat:
Allerdyce Onyioshi where are you?
Where your Onyioshi dad can never be in his life.

Dolt like you thought I was on ban. grin
Re: Watch Nigeria-US Lawyer Explain Bola Tinubu's Chicago Drug Case. by Eniitankorede: 2:40pm On Mar 29, 2023
DeTribalisedCit:

Civil judicial forfeiture does not require a conviction. And reports have it that Tinubu refused to come reclaim the forfeited funds. His lawyers represented him instead. Has Tinubu been to the US ever since? Your guess is as good as mine. Perhaps we need to see the terms of that forfeiture 🤔

Stop talking nonsense. If anyone is suspected of criminal act, they will demand for his extradition. Nothing is settled in civil manner where criminal drug dealing is involved.
Re: Watch Nigeria-US Lawyer Explain Bola Tinubu's Chicago Drug Case. by Eniitankorede: 5:26am On Mar 30, 2023
DeTribalisedCit:

Civil judicial forfeiture does not require a conviction. And reports have it that Tinubu refused to come reclaim the forfeited funds. His lawyers represented him instead. Has Tinubu been to the US ever since? Your guess is as good as mine. Perhaps we need to see the terms of that forfeiture 🤔

Please stop talking like an illiterate. There’s nothing like civil judicial forfeiture in a drug case. It must be criminal. This was not the case in that of Tinubu. Ignorant people should stop talking about drug peddling in Tinubu’s case because it is not.
Re: Watch Nigeria-US Lawyer Explain Bola Tinubu's Chicago Drug Case. by Kewtt: 5:30am On Mar 30, 2023
Pinkybae:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NWlfuOmKs0M

Very detailed, informative and insightful-
Debunked Festus Kayamo's propaganda who knew nothing about US law.

HHEADS UP, FRIENDS, the inaudible part of this video is as follows:

1) The lawyer asserts, if there's no crime there won't forfeiture of funds.
2) No lawyer will allow their clients to forfeit such a huge amount of money.
3) If the suspect can defend the legitimacy of the fund, it won't be forfeited to the government.
4) There's difference between seizure and forfeiture. Seizure is forcefully taken by the government while forfeiture is the suspect willingly signing off their possession to the government.
5) His lawyers would've advised him to forfeit understanding the damning evidence FBI had. And if, he would've proceeded with the trial might face a long sentence.
6) No one earn $2000 and owing $460K dollars in taxes in America as claimed by Kayamo that never practiced in the US.

Regrettably that part was inaudible and I trimmed off. I was surprised to notice after i uploaded in YouTube that part of the video was inaudible.

Very interesting conversation.

Good morning everyone.

Was he convicted? Sefini
Re: Watch Nigeria-US Lawyer Explain Bola Tinubu's Chicago Drug Case. by Kewtt: 5:31am On Mar 30, 2023
Eniitankorede:

Please stop talking like an illiterate. There’s nothing like civil judicial forfeiture in a drug case. It must be criminal. This was not the case in that of Tinubu. Ignorant people should stop talking about drug peddling in Tinubu’s case because it is not.

Was he convicted?
Re: Watch Nigeria-US Lawyer Explain Bola Tinubu's Chicago Drug Case. by Eniitankorede: 5:35am On Mar 30, 2023
Kewtt:

Was he convicted?

I should be asking you. How can someone forfeit proceeds of crime without being convicted first?
Re: Watch Nigeria-US Lawyer Explain Bola Tinubu's Chicago Drug Case. by Kewtt: 5:36am On Mar 30, 2023
Eniitankorede:

I should be asking you. How can someone forfeit proceeds of crime without being convicted first?

Go and find out. Dig up the more supposed dirt's on the incoming President.
Re: Watch Nigeria-US Lawyer Explain Bola Tinubu's Chicago Drug Case. by Eniitankorede: 5:39am On Mar 30, 2023
Kewtt:

Go and find out. Dig up the more supposed dirt's on the incoming President.

You are the one that needs educating yourself. Not me. You talk like your master Obi pandora “go and verify”. 😂😂😂😂
Re: Watch Nigeria-US Lawyer Explain Bola Tinubu's Chicago Drug Case. by Kewtt: 5:43am On Mar 30, 2023
Eniitankorede:

You are the one that needs educating yourself. Not me. You talk like your master Obi pandora “go and verify”. 😂😂😂😂
Asiwaju is president if you don't like it... leave Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Watch Nigeria-US Lawyer Explain Bola Tinubu's Chicago Drug Case. by Nobody: 6:28am On Mar 30, 2023
pquaver:

So escobar in ur mind could not forfeit 1 million dollars for his freedom? Dey play just dey play.. America can never leave a drug lord to go free without jail.
Is yahoo not less than drugs? Yet upon all what hushpuppi forfeited he still went to jail. Carry this ur charge and bail ipob lawyer to 1 side jate.. Does he think Nigerians are ipob members who take things hook line and sinker?

God bless you ojare. The first thing that goes out of the window when arguing with or debating Igbos and Obidullards is truth, logic and factual reality to be replaced by sentiments, emotions, bigotry and glaring bias.

The way most talk you'd think Tinubu was on the corner of their street yesterday night dealing drugs.

If one is not from Nigeria it is easy, based on what Igbos say, to be ignorant of the fact that Tinubu is the most meritoriously distinguished politician to come out of Nigeria, since our current democracy began in 1999, with circa 30 years history in Nigerian politics as a Senator, Governor and founder/leader of two of the most successful Parties in Nigeria recently i.e ACN and APC.

If it seems I am only incapable of being rude to Igbos it is because no sensible and intelligent person can tolerate or indulge their childishness, crass idiocy, naked bias and unapologetic bigotry.

They alone shout "drug lord" daily over incidences that occurred more than 30 years ago , where Tinubu was never convicted of any offence, yet deliberately leave out a distinguished political history everyone knows, when highlighted, portrays Tinubu as perhaps the most brilliant and most effective political leader in the Nigerian modern era.

Yet wicked, bigoted and hateful people never highlight anything good or positive about their enemies so the antics of Igbos is understandable to the intelligent and thinking person even if that does not make it less repellent.

They are totally unprogressive and only about lying and trying to demonize those they despise who actually deserves praises for achievements even they have benefited from. Completely hopeless and difficult to view them positively.

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Priest Of The Sea Says Tinubu Won't Be Sworn-in On May 29th As President (video) / Should The Goverment Legalise And Promote Refineries As SMSEs / Photo Of Shekau Walking Freely In Abuja Cause Internet Stir

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.