Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,167,072 members, 7,867,063 topics. Date: Friday, 21 June 2024 at 10:21 AM

What Is The Problem Of This Iphone X And How Much Would It Cost Me To Fix It? - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / What Is The Problem Of This Iphone X And How Much Would It Cost Me To Fix It? (896 Views)

Can You Take This Iphone XR For 100k? / What's The Best Solution To This Iphone Locked To Owner? (pics Included) / WOW!!! See This iPhone That has a Price of 48 million($122,320) Naira (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Is The Problem Of This Iphone X And How Much Would It Cost Me To Fix It? by TOTOnigga: 11:03am On Mar 27, 2023
Problems-
1...Phone turns off by itself after less than 6 mins of use
2...Phone become very extremely hot after less than 6 mins of basic operation

Please iPhone experts,please what do you think is the problem of the phone and how much would it cost me to fix it?
Re: What Is The Problem Of This Iphone X And How Much Would It Cost Me To Fix It? by Emmynation(m): 3:46pm On Mar 27, 2023
A few causes could be high temperature, software bugs, app crashes, water damage, or glitches picked up during regular use and also , your iPhone can also keep turning off due to poor battery health.
I’m not an expert!
Re: What Is The Problem Of This Iphone X And How Much Would It Cost Me To Fix It? by fixitbyjal(m): 4:56pm On Mar 27, 2023
TOTOnigga:
Problems-
1...Phone turns off by itself after less than 6 mins of use
2...Phone become very extremely hot after less than 6 mins of basic operation

Please iPhone experts,please what do you think is the problem of the phone and how much would it cost me to fix it?

Most likely it's battery
And at times it's usually a panel problem

I can fix that for you

Contact me via siggy below for more information
Re: What Is The Problem Of This Iphone X And How Much Would It Cost Me To Fix It? by TOTOnigga: 5:06pm On Mar 27, 2023
fixitbyjal:

Most likely it's battery
And at times it's usually a panel problem

I can fix that for you

Contact me via siggy below for more information
like how much would I use to fix it? that's what I want know first first.
Re: What Is The Problem Of This Iphone X And How Much Would It Cost Me To Fix It? by fixitbyjal(m): 5:13pm On Mar 27, 2023
TOTOnigga:
like how much would I use to fix it? that's what I want know first first.

Firstly the ic responsible for the hotness will be changed and it won't get hot again

Secondly battery needs replacement

Ic will cost you 20k
While original Battery is 10k
Re: What Is The Problem Of This Iphone X And How Much Would It Cost Me To Fix It? by Bintabisiriyu2: 9:28am On Mar 28, 2023
fixitbyjal:

Firstly the ic responsible for the hotness will be changed and it won't get hot again

Secondly battery needs replacement

Ic will cost you 20k
While original Battery is 10k

Lie kill you, iPhone x battery 10k for where? 20k to repair iphone? let me guess you are just a sharp guy that wants to chop the op while you take the phone to a real engineer for repair.

OP you better carry your phone to computer village or idumota and meet a good engineer like Mr Peter at idumota he will do it for you, iPhone x new battery 6000 ic/panel fault 5k at most you can even bargain it, don't mind this one oo

3 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (Reply)

Iphone 11 Pro 256GB For Sale / Redmi Note 9 For Sale / Celtel Valentine Promo?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.