Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,217 members, 7,818,735 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:28 PM

Prof. Gideon Christian Petitions ICC Over Bayo Ononuga's Ethnic Incitements - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Prof. Gideon Christian Petitions ICC Over Bayo Ononuga's Ethnic Incitements (28042 Views)

Bayo Ononuga Shares 'Tinubu’s Guinean Connection' By Amb. Ousmane Yara / Bayo Ononuga Finally Agrees That Tinubu Is A Drug Dealer —David Hundeyin Reacts / Bayo Ononuga Deletes The Lies He Said Against Peter Obi After He Was Caught (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Prof. Gideon Christian Petitions ICC Over Bayo Ononuga's Ethnic Incitements by ElSudani: 10:03pm On Mar 27, 2023
PointB:

I have been to hell and back several time. I descend and ascend as I like. But it appears your perpetual habitation, cos hate and bigotry is one the biggest hell. It consumes you from the inside. Give it up and become born again like me.

Have you spoken up against people who are kidnapping people and cutting them up in your neck of the woods?

1 Like

Re: Prof. Gideon Christian Petitions ICC Over Bayo Ononuga's Ethnic Incitements by PointB: 10:07pm On Mar 27, 2023
ElSudani:

Have you spoken up against people who are kidnapping people and cutting them up in your neck of the woods?

I choose what I like to speak about.

Ethnic chauvinist pigs such as Bayo Onanuga and FFK shall be put to shame. You can go chase after kidnappers if you like. At least you will have a cause to pursue instead of immersing yourself in hate and bigotry.

1 Like

Re: Prof. Gideon Christian Petitions ICC Over Bayo Ononuga's Ethnic Incitements by ElSudani: 10:36pm On Mar 27, 2023
PointB:

I choose what I like to speak about.

Ethnic chauvinist pigs such as Bayo Onanuga and FFK shall be put to shame. You can go chase after kidnappers if you like. At least you will have a cause to pursue instead of immersing yourself in hate and bigotry.

Just what I thought. You choose whatever you choose to talk about! What is the definition of an hypocrite again?
Re: Prof. Gideon Christian Petitions ICC Over Bayo Ononuga's Ethnic Incitements by PointB: 10:38pm On Mar 27, 2023
ElSudani:

Just what I thought. You choose whatever you choose to talk about! What is the definition of an hypocrite again?

I bet you don't even know the meaning of the word. Better go check your dictionary very well before you disgrace yourself.
Re: Prof. Gideon Christian Petitions ICC Over Bayo Ononuga's Ethnic Incitements by ElSudani: 11:02pm On Mar 27, 2023
PointB:

I bet you don't even know the meaning of the word. Better go check your dictionary very well before you disgrace yourself.

You just described yourself as an hypocrite, olodo.
Re: Prof. Gideon Christian Petitions ICC Over Bayo Ononuga's Ethnic Incitements by xtervaganza(m): 11:11pm On Mar 27, 2023
Ipob lawyer.

See hìn head like mango

1 Like

Re: Prof. Gideon Christian Petitions ICC Over Bayo Ononuga's Ethnic Incitements by juman(m): 1:22am On Mar 28, 2023
Olori pelebe.
Ipob criminals.
We will not allow them to choose who to lead us.
They should go and vote in their region.
Easy as abc.

1 Like

Re: Prof. Gideon Christian Petitions ICC Over Bayo Ononuga's Ethnic Incitements by broadman20: 1:52am On Mar 28, 2023
Maize247:
What's wrong with THIS IPOB. Where is Uwayawu, Obi, Chinedu Gbadebo that have said worse. Who is going to petition the ICC against them, we will soon collate our list though we are not used to this type of rubbish petitioning FIFA, UN, HIV...

Shut up there olodo,

I guess you are less than 20 years?

Go and check the people that started petitioning the people in government back in the military days till 2015.

That useless boy Festus Kayemo took Obasanjo to ICC in 2008 and you are here talking rubbish.

I sincerely guess you are a kid in following Nigerian politics.
Re: Prof. Gideon Christian Petitions ICC Over Bayo Ononuga's Ethnic Incitements by layzie: 6:29am On Mar 28, 2023
flokii:
Olofo!..
You were blind and deaf I guess when Kanu went on live broadcasts ordering Igbos to destroy Yorubas and Yoruba properties in Lagos. Idiots.

I no blame una sha but Yorubas that allowed see finish from you lots.. Useless Afenifere they were warning then was siding with them and attacking Yoruba son. Awon akotileta ranu.

Petitioning is free. Hope u know. Anyone can actually petition anyone. So do so
Re: Prof. Gideon Christian Petitions ICC Over Bayo Ononuga's Ethnic Incitements by Difrent: 6:44am On Mar 28, 2023
Massiveglory:
Wahala wahala wahala.

Oga bayo wey just confirm to the wide world say tinubu na druggie.

For those wey wan sign petition to ban / revoke musiliu akinsanya aka mc oluomo from amerika. This na the link.

https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&source=web&rct=j&url=https://www.change.org/p/travel-ban-to-musiliu-akinsanya-aka-mc-oluomo&ved=2ahUKEwiBg9fTkvz9AhWUR8AKHUiFBNcQFnoECAsQAQ&usg=AOvVaw10524Uz8zs9NcsOQVdkvbm

Share the link to the petition asking PO be made president.
I want to see the fools who want a president of a nation to emerge through online petition and not through the ballot.

EDO NO BE LAGOS
LAGOS IS NO MANS LAND
WE WILL TAKE OVER LAGOS........ no problem
But
LAGOS IS YORUBALAND
LAGOS WILL NOT BE RULED FROM ANAMBRA.....then igbos start sending petition to US EU UN ECOWAS EFCC ICPC NLC HIV AIDS etc

Una never see anything.

Please when will igbos begin an online petition to make Nnamdi Kanu account for all his hate speeches against the yorubas.....we dont do online petition....they are a waste of time and only soothes some peoples ego

1 Like

Re: Prof. Gideon Christian Petitions ICC Over Bayo Ononuga's Ethnic Incitements by frankyychiji(f): 6:50am On Mar 28, 2023
YorubaSamurai:
If igbos dont want to experience hatred and tribalism, it's better they relocate from the SW to the east cool
You are a dreamer.

Forget talk. You will get what you want in good measure.
Re: Prof. Gideon Christian Petitions ICC Over Bayo Ononuga's Ethnic Incitements by 2016easy2017: 7:34am On Mar 28, 2023
Lizzysamuel:

https://twitter.com/ProfXtian_ASI/status/1640243829491249152?t=nPUsnuuRFbXeQgTTMd2ejg&s=19

These OKOROS are always looking for how to falsify and incriminate Yorubas for their coup failure
We all must see to it that these people are sent back to where they belong

1 Like

Re: Prof. Gideon Christian Petitions ICC Over Bayo Ononuga's Ethnic Incitements by Oluwaseunomo: 7:50am On Mar 28, 2023
Useless animal bastard igbos na shopona go kill all of una go tell ICC awon omo ale
Re: Prof. Gideon Christian Petitions ICC Over Bayo Ononuga's Ethnic Incitements by YorubaSamurai: 9:06am On Mar 28, 2023
frankyychiji:
You are a dreamer.

Forget talk. You will get what you want in good measure.
we will keep maltreating and hating your guts in the sw until you learn to stay away from our region

1 Like

Re: Prof. Gideon Christian Petitions ICC Over Bayo Ononuga's Ethnic Incitements by Sunnyja: 10:26pm On Mar 28, 2023
YorubaSamurai:
If igbos dont want to experience hatred and tribalism, it's better they relocate from the SW to the east cool

We yorubas don't like you and we are tired of your smelly asses in our region cool
You can't be typing from an IDP camp in Benin republic and be shouting "we Yoruba".
Re: Prof. Gideon Christian Petitions ICC Over Bayo Ononuga's Ethnic Incitements by SugarGirl44(f): 9:42pm On Mar 29, 2023
raskymonojendor:

Even if they get the Biafra, they won't stay in their landlocked region. They are invasive and would be on the bus to the SW again. Today, there were killings in Enugu by IPOB/UGM. Instead of them to find solutions to the problem back home, they are poking nose into Lagos' affair.

By then they won’t be under the protection of any constitution, they would be illegal immigrants and we can always throw them back to their region.
Re: Prof. Gideon Christian Petitions ICC Over Bayo Ononuga's Ethnic Incitements by SugarGirl44(f): 9:43pm On Mar 29, 2023
Walllee:

Yes so that you can mine your father's and brothers skull in peace

Yes, if you don’t leave, yours too would be mined.
Don’t say you weren’t warned.
Re: Prof. Gideon Christian Petitions ICC Over Bayo Ononuga's Ethnic Incitements by frankyychiji(f): 6:18pm On Apr 16, 2023
YorubaSamurai:
we will keep maltreating and hating your guts in the sw until you learn to stay away from our region
Onishoro like you can do nothing. Go chop abeg

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

10 Things Saraki Said About Nigeria To Russian Parliament / Ruga: Protesters Storm Plateau State Government House (photos) / Lagos Places 4,000 Unemployed Graduates On ₦40,000 Monthly Salary

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.