Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,496 members, 7,847,041 topics. Date: Saturday, 01 June 2024 at 09:56 AM

Most Affordable Smart Estate In Epe - Properties (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Most Affordable Smart Estate In Epe (338 Views)

……Fairmont Green & Smart Estate ( Opposite Propsed Lagos International Airport) / In Ajah-Lekki: Beautiful Smart Estate Property With Cofo Selling On Promo / Cosgrove Smart Estate Abuja.. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Most Affordable Smart Estate In Epe by PropertyBysimi: 9:31am On Mar 28, 2023
You deserve the best, and we will always give you the best.
Re: Most Affordable Smart Estate In Epe by PropertyBysimi: 9:32am On Mar 28, 2023
I am the only realtor you will ever want
Re: Most Affordable Smart Estate In Epe by PropertyBysimi: 2:36pm On Mar 31, 2023
Wow, most recent estate don’t give enough offers just like THE FAIRMONT GREEN AND SMART ESTATE now take a look👇
👉Smart Infrastructure
👉Smart Energy
👉Solar Powered
👉Renewable Technology
👉Electric Vehicle-Car Charging Port
👉Recreational Centre
Re: Most Affordable Smart Estate In Epe by PropertyBysimi: 2:57pm On Mar 31, 2023
Buy with CONFIDENT sell with SUCCESS,
I know you’re wondering what i meant by saying that👈 quote.
Now imagine you buying a home with confident fully knowing that before next 2 years the money will be x2 with interest.
Now imagine after waiting for 2years with the enjoyment and satisfaction of your home,
Do you know you can resell that your home with the x2 interest you bought it? yes you can.

Now my advice for you is to invest in “THE FAIRMONT GREEN AND SMART ESTATE.” buy a property from Fairmont green and smart estate with CONFIDENT and sell with SUCCESS.
Re: Most Affordable Smart Estate In Epe by PropertyBysimi: 3:09pm On Mar 31, 2023
Most people don’t stress too much, All they have to do is to pick up their cell phone purchase a home and sell it in the nearest future.
Why not start with FAIRMONT GREEN AND SMART ESTATE.
Work towards your riches now knowing your future is assured and secured with no stress.
Re: Most Affordable Smart Estate In Epe by PropertyBysimi: 3:22pm On Mar 31, 2023
You, yes you. Do you know you can become a millionaire just by investing in real estate.
Most millionaires will never tell you the secret to their wealth for free, But now I am telling you for free, The secret to most millionaires wealth is investment on real estate
🤫 Don’t tell them I told you, All you have to do is to start investing now with THE FAIRMONT GREEN AND SMART ESTATE
Dial my number below 👇 for more enquiries
+2348163287079
Re: Most Affordable Smart Estate In Epe by PropertyBysimi: 4:23pm On Mar 31, 2023
Make a plan, be like real estate investors.
Real estate investors always approach their activities as a business professional to establish and invest short and long term goals.
Re: Most Affordable Smart Estate In Epe by PropertyBysimi: 4:37pm On Mar 31, 2023
Do you know that investing in real estate in Nigeria provides numerous options to create financial security, growth and wealth. Real estate is one of the safe and secure ways to build and get in consistent revenue.
Regardless of the economic slump, the real estate business in Nigeria is still growing and people are taking available opportunities and making money from it

I know you did not know about it👆 But now you know
It’s your time to take the available opportunities and make money 💰
Re: Most Affordable Smart Estate In Epe by PropertyBysimi: 9:58am On Apr 24, 2023
Do you know that real estate investment in Nigeria offers a long-term appreciation. The value of properties in Nigeria has been known to increase significantly over time. And it also provides investors with an opportunity to benefit from the capital appreciation of their properties.
Re: Most Affordable Smart Estate In Epe by PropertyBysimi: 10:08am On Apr 24, 2023
If you don’t buy the hinterland at today’s price, you pay premium when it is now city
INVEST WISELY WITH FAIRMONT GREEN AND SMART ESTATE.
Re: Most Affordable Smart Estate In Epe by PropertyBysimi: 10:08am On Apr 24, 2023
There’s always opportunity in real estate. It’s just a matter of finding that opportunity in the current market. And that’s why we’re here to give you that opportunity that can change your life forever.
Re: Most Affordable Smart Estate In Epe by PropertyBysimi: 10:10am On Apr 24, 2023
Become the SMART INVESTOR that I know and buy a land on FAIRMONT GREEN AND SMART ESTATE now.
Re: Most Affordable Smart Estate In Epe by PropertyBysimi: 12:09pm On Apr 27, 2023
I will forever believe that buying a land is a great investment. Why? Because the best investment on Earth is earth.
Re: Most Affordable Smart Estate In Epe by PropertyBysimi: 12:09pm On Apr 27, 2023
We don’t have to be smarter than the rest. We have to be more disciplined than the rest by investing.

(1) (2) (Reply)

FLAT FOR SALE IN IBA HOUSING ESTATE FROM 3M TO 7M. / Solid 4bedroom Bungalow & Front Shop For Sale @ Odongunyan Ikorodu. PIXX / A Newly Renovated 4 Bedroom Duplex On 1000 Sq/m At Ikoyi, Lagos: For Sale:

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.