Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,862 members, 7,813,939 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 10:11 PM

Global Terrorism Index Retracts Ranking Of IPOB As 10th World’s Deadliest Terror - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Global Terrorism Index Retracts Ranking Of IPOB As 10th World’s Deadliest Terror (30959 Views)

IPOB's Lawyer Reacts To The Group Being Ranked 10th Deadliest Terror Group / IPOB Emerges 10th Deadliest Terror Group In The World - IEP / Terrorism Index: Nigeria’s Ranking Improves As Boko Haram Killings Dip By 72% (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Global Terrorism Index Retracts Ranking Of IPOB As 10th World’s Deadliest Terror by Zeezenho: 5:50pm On Mar 27, 2023
Majesty7:

Don't be a folly. It was retracted because there was a counter. Nigerian government don't really give a Bleep. If you guys like finish yourself and your economy. Nobody cares. If there is a superior counter with facts, they will still go back.

There is nothing superior or special about all this. It is like reporting Ekpa and some acquaintance from the EU and US even though are Nigerians are supporting him. The international body will have to check both sides and do their investigation. The west believe so much in information and data irrespof it being fake or not while they do their investigations.

IPOB is a terrorist organization and so shall it be. Wait till Tinubu enter then you guys will know what is governance with great exposure. You guys will be completely handicapped and the social media you are always running will also be used against you

You little god buhari tried and failed Tinubu and all you bunch are too small.we are gods if you don't know.the. worst thing that will happen to Tinubu is too dare igbo.
Re: Global Terrorism Index Retracts Ranking Of IPOB As 10th World’s Deadliest Terror by severee(m): 5:53pm On Mar 27, 2023
November1857:
Global Terrorism Index Retracts Ranking Of IPOB As 10th World’s Deadliest Terror Group In 2022

https://saharareporters.com/2023/03/27/global-terrorism-index-retracts-ranking-ipob-10th-worlds-deadliest-terror-group-2022
grin ipob na terrorist group? Please stop deceiving them o before them go start to dey use small children fight like Biafra war
Re: Global Terrorism Index Retracts Ranking Of IPOB As 10th World’s Deadliest Terror by Igbojew: 5:57pm On Mar 27, 2023
blackpanda:

what has tinubu got to do with this
Alot and even you urchins because you people are full of hate and jealousy against great Igbos....................I am that Igbo Jew the table shaker
Re: Global Terrorism Index Retracts Ranking Of IPOB As 10th World’s Deadliest Terror by Tranquillity360: 6:00pm On Mar 27, 2023
raskymonojendor:

IPOB enforces sit at home..not be so.

You like to bury your heads in the sand like an ostrich.
Have Ipob suspend Mondays sit at home or not?

Moreover the pictures you posted didn't happen on Monday,I have seen that since yesterday.

Or do your hypocrite mind tell you that Sunday is also sit at home.
Re: Global Terrorism Index Retracts Ranking Of IPOB As 10th World’s Deadliest Terror by Nobody: 6:04pm On Mar 27, 2023
Majesty7:

Please can you share his drug case file or atleast a link showing when they will resume hearing of his case in the US? I believed you are aware of Ekweremadu's own. Just a snippet to his own case will be appreciated.

Yorubas are the problem the entire country has because Tinubu won the election? Or because Ekpa still dictates sit at home? Oh! Or because they were the ones who cloned Buhari and no longer Jubril from Sudan? Maybe they were the ones who lured Obi to dump APGA for PDP and later to LP.

IPOB is a terrorist group and that is the fact. I think you need to understand what being a terror means. A terror group that force people to sit at home, dampen their economy and kills anyone who disobeys is nothing but a group of terrorist.

Fulani messed most regions up in Nigeria but SW experienced the mild treatment from them because they met stiff resistance and to tell you the fact, Fulani suffered more casualties in the SW. I don't care about your region, you can choose to lie.

My advice to you is to always use your brain. Commenting without your brain makes you sound uninteresting and daft at the same time. Thank you

Oh its you again, Ah, never mind. I wont waste my time with you today.
Share what? What nonsense , The 70 pages tagged and co, you no see am? Weldone sir.

Take care.
Re: Global Terrorism Index Retracts Ranking Of IPOB As 10th World’s Deadliest Terror by Igbojew: 6:05pm On Mar 27, 2023
Majesty7:

Don't be a folly. It was retracted because there was a counter. Nigerian government don't really give a Bleep. If you guys like finish yourself and your economy. Nobody cares. If there is a superior counter with facts, they will still go back.

There is nothing superior or special about all this. It is like reporting Ekpa and some acquaintance from the EU and US even though are Nigerians are supporting him. The international body will have to check both sides and do their investigation. The west believe so much in information and data irrespof it being fake or not while they do their investigations.

IPOB is a terrorist organization and so shall it be. Wait till Tinubu enter then you guys will know what is governance with great exposure. You guys will be completely handicapped and the social media you are always running will also be used against you
Are you done ranting and crying you cheap unity beggar.No matter hard you unity beggars tries to pull great Igbos dowh so that they can remain in this shithole and dilapidated curse country the more God listen to their cries.Mark my word today that your drug lord Tinubu will never ever be the president of this country and even if he eventually succeeded IPOB will make his already dieing life miserable just like they did to your Buhari you people were hyping that he will deal with great Igbos with his military experience.........................I am that Igbo Jew the table shaker
Re: Global Terrorism Index Retracts Ranking Of IPOB As 10th World’s Deadliest Terror by Majesty7: 6:11pm On Mar 27, 2023
gimakon:

Oh its you again, Ah, never mind. I wont waste my time with you today.
Share what? What nonsense , The 70 pages tagged and co, you no see am? Weldone sir.

Take care.

Shut up! This is not topic for kids
Re: Global Terrorism Index Retracts Ranking Of IPOB As 10th World’s Deadliest Terror by Majesty7: 6:12pm On Mar 27, 2023
Igbojew:
Are you done ranting and crying you cheap unity beggar.No matter hard you unity beggars tries to pull great Igbos dowh so that they can remain in this shithole and dilapidated curse country the more God listen to their cries.Mark my word today that your drug lord Tinubu will never ever be the president of this country and even if he eventually succeeded IPOB will make his already dieing life miserable just like they did to your Buhari you people were hyping that he will deal with great Igbos with his military experience.........................I am that Igbo Jew the table shaker

He will be swore in and the highest you can do is to die. You won't be missed. Thank you

1 Like

Re: Global Terrorism Index Retracts Ranking Of IPOB As 10th World’s Deadliest Terror by Yaribanzaonic: 6:13pm On Mar 27, 2023
Its you that will D.I.E, because you are programmed to be foolish and adequately stewpid....spits

Majesty7:

He will be swore in and the highest you can do is to die. You won't be missed. Thank you
Re: Global Terrorism Index Retracts Ranking Of IPOB As 10th World’s Deadliest Terror by TheBillyonaire: 6:17pm On Mar 27, 2023
kiddkash:
Children of the corn will never accept it
You mean the mandate bandit bulabarians ? grin
Re: Global Terrorism Index Retracts Ranking Of IPOB As 10th World’s Deadliest Terror by Ihedinuwa69(m): 6:18pm On Mar 27, 2023
Which part of Nigeria will go through what Igbo people have gone through in Nigeria and still waxing stronger till now

I bet there is none

Igbo people
Igbo people
Haaaaa
Unu di Ike oo

1 Like

Re: Global Terrorism Index Retracts Ranking Of IPOB As 10th World’s Deadliest Terror by Chidex500: 6:20pm On Mar 27, 2023
Una shoot una sef for leg. Read the Pandora papers well,the main culprit is BAT.
Re: Global Terrorism Index Retracts Ranking Of IPOB As 10th World’s Deadliest Terror by omoadeleye(m): 6:27pm On Mar 27, 2023
07kjb:
First of all what is the meaning o( IPOB)

That's indigenous people of Biafra

It is insane for any organization or even a Court of law to Lane IPOB a terrorist organization

But are they killing themselves, yes or no?
Re: Global Terrorism Index Retracts Ranking Of IPOB As 10th World’s Deadliest Terror by Shikena(m): 6:39pm On Mar 27, 2023
grin

gimakon:

You day craze. Which Tinubu?
Re: Global Terrorism Index Retracts Ranking Of IPOB As 10th World’s Deadliest Terror by Ebony2King: 6:54pm On Mar 27, 2023
Where is Moh247 Coronavirusrelo and wahalawahala who jubilated and spread the false news of IPOB being a terrorist group?

Bunch of deluded mugus
Re: Global Terrorism Index Retracts Ranking Of IPOB As 10th World’s Deadliest Terror by YorubaSlur: 7:03pm On Mar 27, 2023
Cooldowntemper:
Accommodating landlords no go gree

Leodeking and his father will not sleep this night because of this news
Re: Global Terrorism Index Retracts Ranking Of IPOB As 10th World’s Deadliest Terror by gidgiddy: 7:08pm On Mar 27, 2023
Christistruth03:

IPOB is still ranked as the 10th most deadliest Terrorist group on their website

They are supposed to be reranked as number 7 after Boko Haram

IPOB has already murdered 6 People Today alone

This chronic unity beggar has arrived to protect his useless one Nigeria
Re: Global Terrorism Index Retracts Ranking Of IPOB As 10th World’s Deadliest Terror by Eeghe(f): 7:17pm On Mar 27, 2023
Oyinmiebiagric:
I wonder if this is good news.

Walk in the shoes of the Igbo, and answer your wondering questions yourself🤷🏾‍♀️
Re: Global Terrorism Index Retracts Ranking Of IPOB As 10th World’s Deadliest Terror by Christistruth03: 7:23pm On Mar 27, 2023
gidgiddy:

This chronic unity beggar has arrived to protect his useless one Nigeria

Thank you for the Complement gidgiddy

And coming from you the Chairman of Ipob Nairaland I must just give all praise and Glory to Jesus

It is truly a great honour and blessing
Re: Global Terrorism Index Retracts Ranking Of IPOB As 10th World’s Deadliest Terror by Princewell2012(m): 7:26pm On Mar 27, 2023
Jostoman:
Igbo dont have right to become president in Nigeria

Igbo people still dont have the right to vote the candidate of their choice in Nigeria.

The world can now see why igbo people are agitating.
Yes that's the power of social media. Even if you denied it, but it will be glaring for the whole world to see.

You see doing the Nigeria Biafra war, there was no social media so anybody can put up a lie and send it across, imaging some foreign countries also assisted Nigeria to fight Biafra even with ammunitions that are very few in number and denied them food and health Care. But if it is now, I don't think they will behave that way. Because Ipob is allover the world and the world have seen how Nigerian government is maltreating Igbo's in their own country.

Nevertheless I didn't pray for war but if it happened it will not be same like 1970 or thereabout, both in weapons and manpower

1 Like

Re: Global Terrorism Index Retracts Ranking Of IPOB As 10th World’s Deadliest Terror by brandmix: 7:40pm On Mar 27, 2023
Mercisharelove:
Ipob are even more deadliest, please stop

Your grammar is even more deadly tongue
Re: Global Terrorism Index Retracts Ranking Of IPOB As 10th World’s Deadliest Terror by Zeezenho: 7:47pm On Mar 27, 2023
Shikena:
IPOB ingrate, stop disrespecting our great incoming president even after he helped remove you from 10th position grin

You mean pablo escobat?🤪
Re: Global Terrorism Index Retracts Ranking Of IPOB As 10th World’s Deadliest Terror by Antoeni(m): 7:56pm On Mar 27, 2023
If IPOB is 10th in The World , Then Wiping Out Tinubu MC Oluomo Thuggery Structure in Lagos Is No Big Deal
Re: Global Terrorism Index Retracts Ranking Of IPOB As 10th World’s Deadliest Terror by gidgiddy: 7:57pm On Mar 27, 2023
Christistruth03:

Thank you for the Complement gidgiddy

And coming from you the Chairman of Ipob Nairaland I must just give all praise and Glory to Jesus

It is truly a great honour and blessing

Yeah, the unity beggars who only remember that there is insecurity in Nigeria if IPOB is mentioned, but are no where to be seen when ISWAP, killer herdsmen and Boko haram are mentioned
Re: Global Terrorism Index Retracts Ranking Of IPOB As 10th World’s Deadliest Terror by Shikena(m): 7:59pm On Mar 27, 2023
No, na Indiana Mpuruchukwu grin

Zeezenho:

You mean pablo escobat?🤪
Re: Global Terrorism Index Retracts Ranking Of IPOB As 10th World’s Deadliest Terror by Goalnaldo(m): 8:08pm On Mar 27, 2023
To be sincere i was shocked the first time i heard IPOB labelled as a terrorist group. they are never one. just like endsars i've learnt that good courses can also be hijacked by some bad elements.
Re: Global Terrorism Index Retracts Ranking Of IPOB As 10th World’s Deadliest Terror by RexTramadol1: 8:19pm On Mar 27, 2023
Tranquillity360:
Yea we are proud of Ipob.

God bless Ipob

God bless Mazi Nnamdi Kanu.

ETYW
Re: Global Terrorism Index Retracts Ranking Of IPOB As 10th World’s Deadliest Terror by RexTramadol1: 8:20pm On Mar 27, 2023
CENI:

I guess also the way you are proud for your druggist master and election rigger to be your president-select.

EONSOI

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

President Buhari Receives Christmas Gift From CAN (photo) / Meet Osun APC Governorship Aspirants Participating In Tomorrow's Primary / 'I Won’t Return To APC' – Governor Ortom

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.