Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,654 members, 7,851,239 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 03:37 PM

PDP Wins Majority Seats In Delta Assembly. PDP 22, APC 7 - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / PDP Wins Majority Seats In Delta Assembly. PDP 22, APC 7 (13218 Views)

Big Upset Looms In Senate: 22 APC Senators Set To Decamp To PDP / PDP Wins Majority Seats In Zamfara Assembly. PDP 17, APC 7 / All 44 Kano LGA Governorship Results In, PDP Wins Majority Votes - Premium Times (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: PDP Wins Majority Seats In Delta Assembly. PDP 22, APC 7 by sharone21(f): 5:42pm On Mar 27, 2023
Aiel123:

Mrs. Marilyn was going to win handsomely.
Her opponents shouldn't have wasted cool cash contesting.

We need to see result too in Edo to compare if after giving Federal seat to LP, if they continued as such or went for their already known party that they previously identified with, PDP.

I prefer PDP and LP in Delta State....
Re: PDP Wins Majority Seats In Delta Assembly. PDP 22, APC 7 by OGHENAOGIE(m): 5:50pm On Mar 27, 2023
DWJOBScom:
Great news
it's gud that one party isn't winning all Seats at State assembly.. this is what LP should have targeted ist win seats ist consolidate before targeting gorvenor seat... I hope to see how many seats LP won in Lagos...
Re: PDP Wins Majority Seats In Delta Assembly. PDP 22, APC 7 by OGHENAOGIE(m): 5:52pm On Mar 27, 2023
DWJOBScom:
Great news
it's gud that one party isn't winning all Seats at State assembly.. this is what LP should have targeted ist win seats ist consolidate before targeting gorvenor seat... I hope to see how many seats LP won in Lagos... In benue PDP won seats like APC same in Enugu... Abia too... Hopefully they don't decamp...
Re: PDP Wins Majority Seats In Delta Assembly. PDP 22, APC 7 by DWJOBScom(m): 5:54pm On Mar 27, 2023
OGHENAOGIE:
it's gud that one party isn't winning all Seats at State assembly.. this is what LP should have targeted ist win seats ist consolidate before targeting gorvenor seat... I hope to see how many seats LP won in Lagos... In benue PDP won seats like APC same in Enugu... Abia too... Hopefully they don't decamp...

We hope they don't decamp
Re: PDP Wins Majority Seats In Delta Assembly. PDP 22, APC 7 by Aiel123: 6:32pm On Mar 27, 2023
sharone21:

We need to see result too in Edo to compare if after giving Federal seat to LP, if they continued as such or went for their already known party that they previously identified with, PDP.

I prefer PDP and LP in Delta State....
Edo PDP are the majority followed by APC .
Fergie already posted it.
I share the same view as you do. APC is a no no for me in Delta.
I would rather have a Tinubu presidency than APC winning Delta

1 Like 1 Share

Re: PDP Wins Majority Seats In Delta Assembly. PDP 22, APC 7 by sageb: 7:33pm On Mar 27, 2023
garfield1:

Why
Udu and Ughelli North are APC strong holds in Delta State. Hon. Waive and senator Omo Agege do get massive votes from these LGAs.
Re: PDP Wins Majority Seats In Delta Assembly. PDP 22, APC 7 by garfield1: 7:41pm On Mar 27, 2023
sageb:

Udu and Ughelli North are APC strong holds in Delta State.
Hon. Waive and senator Omo Agege do get massive votes from these LGAs.

Not true.only ughelli north is considered apc stronghold.udu,ughelli south are 50 50.agege should have cleared the entire urhobo land to stand a chance
Re: PDP Wins Majority Seats In Delta Assembly. PDP 22, APC 7 by eleniyan2020: 8:00pm On Mar 27, 2023
Kingpele:
Hahaha Hahaha Hahaha ...I know that PDP know how to rig election without a trace but APC is terrible both in administration and in rigging ..presidential election was badly rig ..I don't even believe yakubu really wanted tinubu to be president after the shaby manner he rigged for him ..he collected almost 200million dollars from the combination of lagos funds and proceeds of drug business from tinubu yet couldn't give him lagos and the most important FTC ...... if I were bat I will demand for refund....now tinubu is hiding in Europe like a thief that stole a chicken in the market square...waiting patiently to see if the dust will settle for him to come and enjoy the stolen mandate...even wike has confessed that Peter obi won the presidential election of feb25..
peter obi won Biafra presidential election not Nigeria!
Re: PDP Wins Majority Seats In Delta Assembly. PDP 22, APC 7 by Jay357: 8:28pm On Mar 27, 2023
Na PDP get Delta state politics

Ellu p is a joke in Delta, the last election showed that clearly
Re: PDP Wins Majority Seats In Delta Assembly. PDP 22, APC 7 by mkoabiola: 8:40pm On Mar 27, 2023
Okowa daughter won

She was begging Ellu pee children to vote for her
Re: PDP Wins Majority Seats In Delta Assembly. PDP 22, APC 7 by millionboi2: 8:53pm On Mar 27, 2023
Omo agege was disgraced.
Re: PDP Wins Majority Seats In Delta Assembly. PDP 22, APC 7 by Onowu33: 10:01pm On Mar 27, 2023
Tee2027:
I'm not urprise a bit because I know in the entire Siuthern Nigeria we will bury LP completely even the damn Abia LP they got we will take it back from LP in a way they will never believe, if Nzodinma can be possible in Imo then its a matter of time LP will go into extinct in Abia.
which party you dey?
Re: PDP Wins Majority Seats In Delta Assembly. PDP 22, APC 7 by alobright17(m): 7:19am On Mar 28, 2023
Kingpele:
Hahaha Hahaha Hahaha ...I know that PDP know how to rig election without a trace but APC is terrible both in administration and in rigging ..presidential election was badly rig ..I don't even believe yakubu really wanted tinubu to be president after the shaby manner he rigged for him ..he collected almost 200million dollars from the combination of lagos funds and proceeds of drug business from tinubu yet couldn't give him lagos and the most important FTC ...... if I were bat I will demand for refund....now tinubu is hiding in Europe like a thief that stole a chicken in the market square...waiting patiently to see if the dust will settle for him to come and enjoy the stolen mandate...even wike has confessed that Peter obi won the presidential election of feb25..

Yet there is a huge trace to PDP rigging in Abia to the extent inec has to step in . Clown
Re: PDP Wins Majority Seats In Delta Assembly. PDP 22, APC 7 by highchief1: 7:33am On Mar 28, 2023
Jay357:
Na PDP get Delta state politics

Ellu p is a joke in Delta, the last election showed that clearly
their leader ken pela is a skit maker.Someone that is having family problem want to be governor of delta state.yeye ppl
Re: PDP Wins Majority Seats In Delta Assembly. PDP 22, APC 7 by Jay357: 8:17pm On Mar 30, 2023
Didn't even know there was a LP Candidate until 2 weeks before election

highchief1:
their leader ken pela is a skit maker.Someone that is having family problem want to be governor of delta state.yeye ppl

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Obama Ordering Take-out, Eating In Resturant / Defeating Boko Haram Will Be A Long Fight – US / Alleged Killing Of Herdsmen: North Raising False Alarm Against Ndigbo — IPOB

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.