Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,721 members, 7,813,377 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 11:30 AM

My Seo Offer For You! Take Advantage Now! - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / My Seo Offer For You! Take Advantage Now! (202 Views)

How Can I Make My SEO Strong? / People Are Selling Off Their Cars @ Crazy Prices. Take Advantage Now / INNOSON: FIDELITY Bank Takes Advantage Of Gtb's Predicament - Pic. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

My Seo Offer For You! Take Advantage Now! by Adislove: 3:54pm On Mar 27, 2023
If you have learnt website design and you haven’t mastered the Art of SEO, then listen carefully.

The Journey is not complete yet and I will tell you why.

If you design the most beautiful website and no one sees it, what is the point?

YOU NEED SEO!!

Now I want to help Web Designers become SEO Experts and show them what they can never learn from anywhere in this world.

98% of Web Designers know nothing about SEARCH ENGINE OPTIMIZATION thereby leaving a huge chunk of the Online Money on the table.

I just took a trip to the UK and the first Job I got was to perform SEO for a local capenter in Canada, you can imagine how much I was paid.

Do you want me to show you how to become the next SEO guru and then show you how to get International Clients who needs this SEO services??

Then this 5 days training is for you.

¶ Join me on the 3rd of March as I take you through the following:

✓ Website Auditing
✓ Local SEO GMB
✓ ONPAGE AND OFF-PAGE SEO
✓ Optimizing each webpage
✓ Setting Up Google Analytics
✓ Speed Optimization
✓ How to Start up your own SEO Company and lots more

Normally I charge my clients an average of $150 to perform this for them and I charge my students 50k for this course, but for the next 3 Days, I would be accepting only 30 persons into a closed WhatsApp Group and you only have to register with #3,999 to get into this training.

Payment details would be dropped on the 31st of March - 2nd of -April.

After then the course goes back to its original price.

NOTE: Please do not enrol for this training if you are not a Web Designer. It's ONLY for Web Designers who have the knowledge of Wordpress.

For more information, please contact:

+2349052165668, +2349165480835

Re: My Seo Offer For You! Take Advantage Now! by Cmarketer(m): 6:14pm On Mar 27, 2023
But the website I want you to build for me is not more than 30k

(1) (Reply)

Canada �� The Promise Land. / How To Make Money On Tiktok (2023) / How To Sell Digital Products

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.