Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,745 members, 7,820,572 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:20 PM

How Many Akwa Ibomites Voted TINUBU? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / How Many Akwa Ibomites Voted TINUBU? (250 Views)

See The Moment President Buhari And His Entire Household Voted Tinubu (Pictures) / Senator Akpabio Sends Akwa Ibomites Into Wild Jubilation Over Victory At Tribuna / I Love You All, I Swear To God- Atiku Tells Akwa Ibomites (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How Many Akwa Ibomites Voted TINUBU? by Naijapromoter: 3:58pm On Mar 27, 2023
We need to talk about getting more people to go out on vote on election day, and the single most important way to achieve this is to STOP RIGGING. In Akwa Ibom for example, you would be very shocked at what percentage of the entire population of the state voted for the president elect, Bola Ahmen Tinubu.

https://akwaibomdata..com/2023/03/tinubu-akwa-ibom.html

My question is, if such a miserly percentage supported this man, is it that these voters would bring Tinubu on everyone else?
Lesson: Never allow someone else to choose who becomes leader over you.
Re: How Many Akwa Ibomites Voted TINUBU? by Mrfeel: 4:25pm On Mar 27, 2023
Naijapromoter:
We need to talk about getting more people to go out on vote on election day, and the single most important way to achieve this is to STOP RIGGING. In Akwa Ibom for example, you would be very shocked at what percentage of the entire population of the state voted for the president elect, Bola Ahmen Tinubu.

https://akwaibomdata..com/2023/03/tinubu-akwa-ibom.html

My question is, if such a miserly percentage supported this man, is it that these voters would bring Tinubu on everyone else?
Lesson: Never allow someone else to choose who becomes leader over you.
You made no sense even your question is senseless

(1) (Reply)

The Kingpin Act / Why We Are Excited - Edo Residents Continue To Celebrate Oshiomhole's Victory / Sen. Ifeanyi Ubah Meets Leaders And Members Of Panthers Sports Club

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.