Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,927 members, 7,835,096 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 04:02 AM

Umahi To Tinubu: Ayu Is Our Man, He Worked For Us. Integrate Him Into Your Govt - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Umahi To Tinubu: Ayu Is Our Man, He Worked For Us. Integrate Him Into Your Govt (35281 Views)

Disturbing Signals: Your Govt Has Crashed Our Expectations - Lukman To Tinubu / INEC Chairman Yakubu Was Nominated By Tinubu Camp; He Worked With Wike – Amaechi / Ayu is Very corrupt, he Collected N1bn from a PDP Presidential Aspirant - Wike (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Umahi To Tinubu: Ayu Is Our Man, He Worked For Us. Integrate Him Into Your Govt by fasbat(m): 6:14pm On Mar 27, 2023
SmartPolician:
Politics is truly a dirty game!
Umahi was being sarcastic there, Ayu's refusal to resign caused the dissatisfaction in the PDP and on the long run helped Tinubu, however, the main person that assisted Asiwaju's emergence was Mr Peter Obi,I will implore the admin to please dig out my comments here before the election predicting that a vote for Obi will be helping the cause of Tinubu and it came to pass as I predicted

1 Like

Re: Umahi To Tinubu: Ayu Is Our Man, He Worked For Us. Integrate Him Into Your Govt by vanitybutiwanti: 6:15pm On Mar 27, 2023
Tee2027:

Bro you said "Umahi beg Tinubu to include Ayu" BUT all I can see in over 40 Video from Umahi and the last one just 4 hours ago says" Umahi ask Tinubu to include Wike into his govt" he didn't say "Ayu"

Pls why telling lies for God sake?.......
The video is on the front page, can you rest now?
Re: Umahi To Tinubu: Ayu Is Our Man, He Worked For Us. Integrate Him Into Your Govt by Focusmind: 6:15pm On Mar 27, 2023
PDP, G5, Kwankwaso and especially, Obi, helped Tinubu

Atiku was so confident of victory and had to ignore time-tested alliances.

ACN/CPC and some offshoot of APGA and smaller parties teamed up to form APC to defeat PDP in 2015

PDP had to disintegrate in 2023 to enable APC retained power

This is why I was skeptical of Peter Obi' chances at the beginning - You do not win election in Nigeria without strong alliance

5 Likes

Re: Umahi To Tinubu: Ayu Is Our Man, He Worked For Us. Integrate Him Into Your Govt by StreetFight: 6:15pm On Mar 27, 2023
raskymonojendor:
PDP had always been the main contender. Tinubu messed up PDP by using the G5, Kwankwaso, Peter Obi, and now Ayu to divide their votes.

Divide and conquer still works. Sense no go kill this man called Tinubu.

POL 905: Demystifying the Opposition Using Divide and Rule.
Re: Umahi To Tinubu: Ayu Is Our Man, He Worked For Us. Integrate Him Into Your Govt by Tee2027: 6:17pm On Mar 27, 2023
vanitybutiwanti:
The video is on the front page, can you rest now?

That is sarcasm statement listen to it fully you will get the message.
Re: Umahi To Tinubu: Ayu Is Our Man, He Worked For Us. Integrate Him Into Your Govt by ShaqFu: 6:17pm On Mar 27, 2023
Chai! This is what I call breeze blow fowl yansh open. 😁
Re: Umahi To Tinubu: Ayu Is Our Man, He Worked For Us. Integrate Him Into Your Govt by Tee2027: 6:24pm On Mar 27, 2023
Focusmind:
PDP, G5, Kwankwaso and especially, Obi, helped Tinubu

Atiku was so confident of victory and had to ignore time-tested alliances.

ACN/CPC and some offshoot of APGA and smaller parties teamed up to form APC to defeat PDP in 2015

PDP had to disintegrate in 2023 to enable APC retained power

This is why I was skeptical of Peter Obi' chances at the beginning - You do not win election in Nigeria without strong alliance

Oh may God bless you. Bro you are just one among millions. I respect you.

How can a sane person think in Nigeria situation will win presidential election by bluffing all strong alliance? It will not work, Nigeria is bigger and complex than Kenya and Lesotho the game that works in those two advance village called countries can not work here.

Hear umahi statement, pls tell me which court will declare obi winner? This deal is done and dusted obi should move on. Truth is bitter but it heals.

3 Likes

Re: Umahi To Tinubu: Ayu Is Our Man, He Worked For Us. Integrate Him Into Your Govt by vanitybutiwanti: 6:26pm On Mar 27, 2023
Tee2027:

That is sarcasm statement listen to it fully you will get the message.
What are you on about? Did I say he wasn't being sarcastic or not? You said he never made the statement and I told you that there is a video evidence. What's my business if he's joking or not? Are you sure you're ok?
Re: Umahi To Tinubu: Ayu Is Our Man, He Worked For Us. Integrate Him Into Your Govt by Goldenchyke(m): 6:29pm On Mar 27, 2023
Araat Nonsense

Which kind thing be this

Nothing Musa no go see for gate
Re: Umahi To Tinubu: Ayu Is Our Man, He Worked For Us. Integrate Him Into Your Govt by Tee2027: 6:31pm On Mar 27, 2023
vanitybutiwanti:
What are you on about? Did I say he wasn't being sarcastic or not? You said he never made the statement and I told you that there is a video evidence. What's my business if he's joking or not? Are you sure you're ok?

I would have apologise for misquoting you but for threw a jab on me to correct me then I won't apologise.
Re: Umahi To Tinubu: Ayu Is Our Man, He Worked For Us. Integrate Him Into Your Govt by abbey621(m): 6:34pm On Mar 27, 2023
onuman:

Only fools and most corrupt people would work for a mentally handicapped Tinubu who forfeited drug trafficking money to the US government in the past, to become president of a country.

Are you done? Cry more bro.....Cry more grin grin

Re: Umahi To Tinubu: Ayu Is Our Man, He Worked For Us. Integrate Him Into Your Govt by okoroemeka(m): 6:40pm On Mar 27, 2023
Shetemi12:
Ayu really helped Tinubu
to be recycled again?the same corrupt politicians,insanely corrupt to even betray atiku that stood firm behind him

1 Like

Re: Umahi To Tinubu: Ayu Is Our Man, He Worked For Us. Integrate Him Into Your Govt by BJanta: 6:51pm On Mar 27, 2023
nazicartel:
What type of childish politics is this ?

That's the real politics for those of you who don't understand politics. That's what we call strategy. Politics is not all the noise you come here to mate or the insult you hurl. You CANNOT beat Tinubu when it comes to strategiesing . That's the Nigeria's number one political strategist. Ayu will now spill everything the PDP did rung during the election.

2 Likes

Re: Umahi To Tinubu: Ayu Is Our Man, He Worked For Us. Integrate Him Into Your Govt by Kumosisi(m): 6:51pm On Mar 27, 2023
If pdp had put Peter Obi as the presidential candidate and Kwankaso as the vice, pdp would have won the election big time.
nairalandkachy1:

https://dailypost.ng/2023/03/27/ayu-is-our-man-worked-for-tinubu-umahi/
Re: Umahi To Tinubu: Ayu Is Our Man, He Worked For Us. Integrate Him Into Your Govt by BJanta: 6:56pm On Mar 27, 2023
You will soon find out many like Ayu in PDP that worked for Tinubu. Watch out for Tambuwal, he will soon be the next revelation.
Re: Umahi To Tinubu: Ayu Is Our Man, He Worked For Us. Integrate Him Into Your Govt by vengertime: 6:56pm On Mar 27, 2023
Umahi always talking with his brain left in the toilet
Re: Umahi To Tinubu: Ayu Is Our Man, He Worked For Us. Integrate Him Into Your Govt by Nasir123(m): 6:57pm On Mar 27, 2023
brutal1:
You mean Atiku was carried Goal Goal right under his nose? grin

Atiku is not a smart man na!

2 Likes

Re: Umahi To Tinubu: Ayu Is Our Man, He Worked For Us. Integrate Him Into Your Govt by Nasir123(m): 6:57pm On Mar 27, 2023
brutal1:
You mean Atiku was carried Goal Goal right under his nose? grin

Atiku is not a smart man na! grin

1 Like

Re: Umahi To Tinubu: Ayu Is Our Man, He Worked For Us. Integrate Him Into Your Govt by seguno2: 7:04pm On Mar 27, 2023
Nasir123:
Atiku is not a smart man na! grin

Please how does a man who is not smart make so much money and become the VP while controlling the politics of his state
Re: Umahi To Tinubu: Ayu Is Our Man, He Worked For Us. Integrate Him Into Your Govt by brutal1(m): 7:05pm On Mar 27, 2023
At all that guy mumu die grin..he is a client grin. Like how can something like this happen right under his nose without him knowing grin
Nasir123:

Atiku is not a smart man na!

1 Like

Re: Umahi To Tinubu: Ayu Is Our Man, He Worked For Us. Integrate Him Into Your Govt by Mercury12(m): 7:05pm On Mar 27, 2023
Which kind confusion be this. Ayu of all people. Make una just dey play. Jagaban is not stvpid. He know those for him and those against him
Re: Umahi To Tinubu: Ayu Is Our Man, He Worked For Us. Integrate Him Into Your Govt by Nasir123(m): 7:06pm On Mar 27, 2023
seguno2:

Please how does a man who is not smart make so much money and become the VP while controlling the politics of his state

So this is your definition of Smartness?
Na wa o!

Ok

1 Like

Re: Umahi To Tinubu: Ayu Is Our Man, He Worked For Us. Integrate Him Into Your Govt by Nike98: 7:08pm On Mar 27, 2023
DOWNLOAD JOHN WICK 4 @ D M N A I J A . COM
HEAVENLY IDOL S1

DOWNLOAD M3GAN WATCH TRAILER

DOWNLOAD AND WATCH TRAP LATEST MUSIC VIDEO

PARTY NO DEY STOP - ADEKUNLE GOLD

SABILITY AND MUCH MORE @ D M N A I J A
Re: Umahi To Tinubu: Ayu Is Our Man, He Worked For Us. Integrate Him Into Your Govt by Nasir123(m): 7:16pm On Mar 27, 2023
brutal1:
At all that guy mumu die grin..he is a client grin. Like how can something like this happen right under his nose without him knowing grin

grin grin
Re: Umahi To Tinubu: Ayu Is Our Man, He Worked For Us. Integrate Him Into Your Govt by drnoel: 7:24pm On Mar 27, 2023
BreconHills:

Naivety.

What you do to win is what you need to do to win. Politics is a game of scheming for numbers. PDP and LP were out thought and out fought. Simple.

Most ignorant comments so far. Highly immature too. Go ahead doing what U must to win. There is no justice in Nigeria. We all know that. Case closed.
Re: Umahi To Tinubu: Ayu Is Our Man, He Worked For Us. Integrate Him Into Your Govt by slowice(m): 7:29pm On Mar 27, 2023
Criminals are running the country while the people cheer them on. Naija is finished
Re: Umahi To Tinubu: Ayu Is Our Man, He Worked For Us. Integrate Him Into Your Govt by Softmirror: 7:30pm On Mar 27, 2023
Shetemi12:
Ayu really helped Tinubu

AND PETER OBI TOO MASSIVELY.
Re: Umahi To Tinubu: Ayu Is Our Man, He Worked For Us. Integrate Him Into Your Govt by Tvoice: 7:40pm On Mar 27, 2023
Politics indeed is a dirty game
Re: Umahi To Tinubu: Ayu Is Our Man, He Worked For Us. Integrate Him Into Your Govt by BreconHills(m): 7:46pm On Mar 27, 2023
drnoel:

Most ignorant comments so far. Highly immature too. Go ahead doing what U must to win. There is no justice in Nigeria. We all know that. Case closed.

Don't be naive. Politics is like that anywhere in the world. In the USA where our presidential system comes from there is vote suppression by state electoral bodies. There are pork belly projects which are simply there to raise money for senators and elected officials, There are lobby groups that force unpopular legislation by the minority on the majority. Tinubu exploited over ambition by three members of the same party that splintered their vote.

What is in short supply ( well they now have Trump..) are people who refuse to accept results that don't go their way. In Nigeria we even have people who want the army to intervene and foist an interim natuonal government which does not exist under our constitution on the majority.

1 Like

Re: Umahi To Tinubu: Ayu Is Our Man, He Worked For Us. Integrate Him Into Your Govt by fayomim: 7:47pm On Mar 27, 2023
SmartPolician:
Politics is truly a dirty game!

Don't be surprise if you see Obi decamping to APC ..you will then know that politics it's a confirmed dirty game.
Re: Umahi To Tinubu: Ayu Is Our Man, He Worked For Us. Integrate Him Into Your Govt by izubext007: 7:50pm On Mar 27, 2023
i knew wike and ayu are working together to frustrate Atiku and Obi

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Jonathan Shuns Former Ministers, Aides / Femi Fani-Kayode: Bola Ahmed Tinubu And Those Who Want Him Dead / Kano Rerun: Press Release From Abba K. Yusuf, PDP Governorship Candidate

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.