Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,678 members, 7,865,725 topics. Date: Thursday, 20 June 2024 at 02:00 AM

Is Affiliate Marketing Still A Good Business To Start In 2023? - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Is Affiliate Marketing Still A Good Business To Start In 2023? (283 Views)

3 Popular Profitable Online Businesses You Can Start In 2019 / Work-From-Home Jobs You Can Start In 2018 / 16 Businesses To Start In Nigeria With N50,000 Or Less (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Is Affiliate Marketing Still A Good Business To Start In 2023? by SamsonDGreat(m): 6:49pm On Mar 27, 2023
A lot of times, people go on to different platforms to ask if Affiliate marketing is still a business to go into in 2023.

But the truth is, what they are supposed to be asking is - Can I start a business and be patient enough to see it succeed in 2023?

Why did I say so?

Because, a lot of people trying so hard to sell affiliate marketing courses, tell people it's so easy and requires no work.

When in reality, it requires a lot of work.

So, what is the outcome?

A lot of people buy into the 'over hyped' promises and gets into it - only to find out they've just signed up for something as serious as starting a full blown online business.

So in this post, I want to share what Affiliate Marketing really is and how anyone can get started.

Any one?

No...

Any serious one. LOL 😂

SO LETS DIVE IN!

What is affiliate marketing?

It is simply a business model where one gets paid for promoting helpful products and services to people who need them, and helping them make a buying decision.

So what does that mean?

When you're an affiliate marketer, it simply means you are signing up to help Product owners sell their products and get paid a certain commission WHEN THE SALE IS MADE.

Don't let anyone decieve you, this simple definition is what Affiliate Marketing really is.

IS AFFILIATE MARKETING A PROFITABLE BUSINESS?

Yes. It is a very profitable business.

In my next post, I'll talk more about how profitable Affiliate Marketing can be, if you do it the right way.

Of course with the right attitude, mindset and training.

See you.
Re: Is Affiliate Marketing Still A Good Business To Start In 2023? by SamsonDGreat(m): 6:16am On Mar 28, 2023
So, affiliate marketing is still a lucrative business. In fact, it will remain for a very very long time.

(1) (Reply)

Nissan Sentra 2014 For Sale / What Are The Major Challenges Facing Businesses In Nigeria / Gtbank Loses N35.55bn In Failed Treasury Bills, Bonds Investments

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.