Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,239 members, 7,818,823 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:51 AM

How I Converted My Piece Of Land To Money (pictures) - Agriculture (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / How I Converted My Piece Of Land To Money (pictures) (70295 Views)

How I Converted A Space In My Compound Into A Dry Season Ugu Farm / How I Converted An Abandoned Land In My Area Into A Sesame Farm. / Turn Animal Dungs To Money With Manure Drying Machine. Call 08132380951 Now!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How I Converted My Piece Of Land To Money (pictures) by steel5800(m): 10:28pm On Apr 07, 2023
Ephiezy4real:

Although some people have reported harvesting up to 600 nuts per tree of Malaysian dwarf hybrid. Anything between 100 and 400 is achievable.

Please note that production will be lower in the first few production years and increase till it gets to the peak. About 400 per annum

Wow. Op advised a spacing of 3m by 3m but a quick Google search showed an ideal standard spacing of 7.5m by 7.5m. Pls which spacing is suitable for the Malaysian dwarf?
Re: How I Converted My Piece Of Land To Money (pictures) by ytdivine(m): 9:51am On Apr 08, 2023
steel5800:

Wow. Op advised a spacing of 3m by 3m but a quick Google search showed an ideal standard spacing of 7.5m by 7.5m. Pls which spacing is suitable for the Malaysian dwarf?

If you have enough space, you can even go as far as 10m spacing and can also cultivate other things in between.
3m spacing is very ideal if you want to optimize your space. Try to plant your trees at the same time so that they can grow uniformly without one dominating the other. Each will have equal access to sunlight
Re: How I Converted My Piece Of Land To Money (pictures) by steel5800(m): 1:43pm On Apr 09, 2023
ytdivine:

If you have enough space, you can even go as far as 10m spacing and can also cultivate other things in between.
3m spacing is very ideal if you want to optimize your space. Try to plant your trees at the same time so that they can grow uniformly without one dominating the other. Each will have equal access to sunlight

Thank you for your response.
Re: How I Converted My Piece Of Land To Money (pictures) by ijeezlux(m): 4:31pm On Apr 09, 2023
Sunnic4sure:
This is unique tread, I think we have to start thinking outside the box, it's not only cooperate wear jobs fetches money. I'm already prepared going into Palm fruit plantation and plantian plantation with already purchased 75 acres of land.
I'm working on the clearing and planting capital.
We need to start sourcing way to be what we dream about.
We can aswell have group of farmers of all crops.
If anyone can make the group available let him or her indicate, there and then we will be sharing much knowledge to better our lives.

Nice concept. ........ I sent you a mail. Kindly reply so we can connect
Re: How I Converted My Piece Of Land To Money (pictures) by kingimmade: 5:36pm On Apr 09, 2023
keystone123:

Verify this land before buying. Learn how to verify every land before buying, dont rush because is cheap or in good location. My advise

@keystone123
pls how do u verify a land b4 buying?

also, kindly reply m pm...thanks
Re: How I Converted My Piece Of Land To Money (pictures) by ytdivine(m): 7:37am On Apr 10, 2023
steel5800:

Thank you for your response.

You're welcomed

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How I Converted My Piece Of Land To Money (pictures) by ijeezlux(m): 7:22pm On Apr 10, 2023
Sunnic4sure:
This is unique tread, I think we have to start thinking outside the box, it's not only cooperate wear jobs fetches money. I'm already prepared going into Palm fruit plantation and plantian plantation with already purchased 75 acres of land.
I'm working on the clearing and planting capital.
We need to start sourcing way to be what we dream about.
We can aswell have group of farmers of all crops.
If anyone can make the group available let him or her indicate, there and then we will be sharing much knowledge to better our lives.

Check Ur mail. I replied u

1 Like

Re: How I Converted My Piece Of Land To Money (pictures) by ytdivine(m): 12:10pm On Apr 12, 2023
What are you planting this season
Re: How I Converted My Piece Of Land To Money (pictures) by Omoka1999: 10:46am On Apr 15, 2023
[I have a good contact in Delta state
quote author=ytdivine post=122218287]

If you have any link on better coconut species, let know[/quote]
Re: How I Converted My Piece Of Land To Money (pictures) by ytdivine(m): 11:33am On Apr 15, 2023
Omoka1999:
[I have a good contact in Delta state
quote author=ytdivine post=122218287]

If you have any link on better coconut species, let know

Call on me for more information
Re: How I Converted My Piece Of Land To Money (pictures) by ytdivine(m): 9:43am On Apr 16, 2023
Another planting season is here. What are you planting?

2 Likes

Re: How I Converted My Piece Of Land To Money (pictures) by ytdivine(m): 12:10pm On Apr 30, 2023
Make use of this season. Plant something
Re: How I Converted My Piece Of Land To Money (pictures) by ytdivine(m): 11:53am On May 12, 2023
Raining season is here. What are you planting
Re: How I Converted My Piece Of Land To Money (pictures) by Theanchor: 3:19pm On May 12, 2023
ytdivine:
Another planting season is here. What are you planting?

Am thinking of planting pepper but I don't know if it's already late
Re: How I Converted My Piece Of Land To Money (pictures) by ytdivine(m): 5:54pm On May 12, 2023
Theanchor:

Am thinking of planting pepper but I don't know if it's already late

Not at all. Go ahead with the plan
Re: How I Converted My Piece Of Land To Money (pictures) by Theanchor: 8:29pm On May 12, 2023
ytdivine:

Not at all. Go ahead with the plan

Ok. Like how many bags can be gotten from one plot per week or per harvest?

NOTE: The bag am talking about is equivalent to one small painter(small paint bucket)
Re: How I Converted My Piece Of Land To Money (pictures) by ytdivine(m): 9:55am On May 13, 2023
Theanchor:

Ok. Like how many bags can be gotten from one plot per week or per harvest?

NOTE: The bag am talking about is equivalent to one small painter(small paint bucket)

Don't know, what's important to me is first to give it a trial and know whether the soil you have there is good for the plant. Once the soil pH is suitable for that, be assured of good output.
Re: How I Converted My Piece Of Land To Money (pictures) by Theanchor: 7:09pm On May 13, 2023
ytdivine:

Don't know, what's important to me is first to give it a trial and know whether the soil you have there is good for the plant. Once the soil pH is suitable for that, be assured of good output.

Okay. Will try it.
Re: How I Converted My Piece Of Land To Money (pictures) by XAUBulls: 2:06pm On May 22, 2023
ytdivine:
Nigeria problem is lack of visionary leaders. Do you know that industrialization start from agriculture. If you have about 1000 capacity coconut plantations, this will automatically attract coconut juice, oil, and cake processing companies. Other minor companies and businesses will also be built around it. This translate to more employment and improved the economy.
This one of the reasons I like the present governor of Akwa Ibom state. They are into this project and I know the like of Soludo will follow suit.
Individuals can also carry out this project.
Indeed.
Re: How I Converted My Piece Of Land To Money (pictures) by Iamsane: 1:17am On May 27, 2023
Exmilitant:
They build on my land at their own cost and, live in it for one year before they begin paying me 3k every month. A fair bargain if you compare to op's coconut farm which will take a minimum of 7-9 years beforing maturing for harvest and market purpose( don't mind the fat lie that coconuts mature within five years)

And don't belief the ops claim that 20 coconut stands gets you millions. It don't, it won't. It cant. Hell, 20 stand even if all coconut trees yields 200 coconut fruit it wont get you millions!

But 200 coconut fruits from 20 stands is 2 million. You don't even know what you are saying.🤣🤣🤣
Re: How I Converted My Piece Of Land To Money (pictures) by Exmilitant(m): 6:38am On May 27, 2023
Iamsane:

But 200 coconut fruits from 20 stands is 2 million. You don't even know what you are saying.🤣🤣🤣
before you reply to a comment, read and understand.
The 2 million you are getting for a harvest, is after 7 years of planting and waiting.
Re: How I Converted My Piece Of Land To Money (pictures) by ytdivine(m): 8:18am On May 27, 2023
Rainy season is here again, what are you planting?
Re: How I Converted My Piece Of Land To Money (pictures) by Redman44(m): 10:50am On May 27, 2023
ytdivine:
Rainy season is here again, what are you planting?

I am planting corn and guinea corn. smiley smiley.
Re: How I Converted My Piece Of Land To Money (pictures) by ytdivine(m): 3:02pm On May 27, 2023
Redman44:

I am planting corn and guinea corn. smiley smiley.

That's good
Re: How I Converted My Piece Of Land To Money (pictures) by Iamsane: 7:38am On May 28, 2023
Exmilitant:
before you reply to a comment, read and understand.
The 2 million you are getting for a harvest, is after 7 years of planting and waiting.

Apply the same advice to yourself. It doesn't take 7 years. 5 years max. 2years difference is huge.

On the building, how many years will it take to source for capital to build the house. How long after the building expenses will you break even? You get now?
Re: How I Converted My Piece Of Land To Money (pictures) by ytdivine(m): 7:53am On May 29, 2023
Agriculture is an investment that pays off tomorrow. Embrace it
Re: How I Converted My Piece Of Land To Money (pictures) by ytdivine(m): 9:29am On Jun 04, 2023
What's your survival plan now outside agriculture
Re: How I Converted My Piece Of Land To Money (pictures) by ytdivine(m): 8:00am On Jun 19, 2023
Production is the key. What are you producing at the moment
Re: How I Converted My Piece Of Land To Money (pictures) by ytdivine(m): 11:03am On Jul 29, 2023
Let's move from consumption to production
Re: How I Converted My Piece Of Land To Money (pictures) by Balloa1(m): 3:02pm On Nov 16, 2023
ytdivine:

Ok
Likewise myself Bro 08060049833 please
Re: How I Converted My Piece Of Land To Money (pictures) by ytdivine(m): 12:51pm On Mar 10
Another farming season by the corner, what are you planting

1 Like

Re: How I Converted My Piece Of Land To Money (pictures) by ucybaby(f): 8:51am On Mar 11
ytdivine:
Another farming season by the corner, what are you planting

I started nursery for soursop last year but after reading through this thread and understanding the need for good specie...
Can you help me get a good specie?
Can I also get the seedlings for pepper, okra, cassava etc?
I am in Calabar.
Thank you

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Checkout All-Black Chicken That Sells For $6000 (Pics, Video) / This Is The Biggest Cat Fish I've Ever Seen / Hybrid Plantain suckers / How to set up plantain farm

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.