Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,520 members, 7,816,267 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:31 AM

Kindly Help I Got An Interview Invitation From Drury Industries - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Kindly Help I Got An Interview Invitation From Drury Industries (403 Views)

Divorce Invitation: Weirdest Party Invitation I Have Ever Seen / How I Got Married With Just N28,900 (my True Life Testimony) / I Still Masturbate Even After I Got Married (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Kindly Help I Got An Interview Invitation From Drury Industries by Wenonawde(m): 6:59pm On Mar 27, 2023
I got an interview invitation on Wednesday March 29 for the post of a Maintenance Engineer by someone. Anyone with idea the company call Drury Industries ltd Plot 9 & 18, Opic Industrial Estate, Agbara, Ogun state?

because I've never been to Agbara and I'm a little nervous about the job!
Re: Kindly Help I Got An Interview Invitation From Drury Industries by Nazgul: 9:04pm On Mar 27, 2023
I use to pass OPIC whenever I'm going and returning back from RCCG camp. So it's definitely on Lagos/Ibadan express way. Google the address and name of the company then use Google maps to locate it and you'll be fine.
Re: Kindly Help I Got An Interview Invitation From Drury Industries by IceColdVeins(m): 9:18am On Mar 28, 2023
Nazgul:
I use to pass OPIC whenever I'm going and returning back from RCCG camp. So it's definitely on Lagos/Ibadan express way. Google the address and name of the company then use Google maps to locate it and you'll be fine.
You saw Agbara and you still mentioned Lagos-Ib express route.
Agbara is on Badagary road
Re: Kindly Help I Got An Interview Invitation From Drury Industries by Nazgul: 6:52pm On Mar 28, 2023
IceColdVeins:
You saw Agbara and you still mentioned Lagos-Ib express route.
Agbara is on Badagary road
The OPIC I saw made me feel they're the same....cos I I know I do drive pass OPIC on that express way.

I just checked Google maps and discovered that the OPIC on Lagos Ibadan express way is OPIC events center. So the one at Agbara is obviously where he's going... which means you're right.

This was why I even advised him to use Google maps in the first place.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Is Abijo, Palmsbay Estate, Ajah, Lagos A Good Place To Live / Wow! Super Clean Us Used Lexus Rx330 Just Arrived In Port Harcourt..view Pics.. / We Are Shifting Dimensionally: Discovering And Living Your Soul Purpose

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.