Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,001 members, 7,863,599 topics. Date: Monday, 17 June 2024 at 09:17 PM

I Feed My Baby With ₦ 800 For 4 Months - Food (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / I Feed My Baby With ₦ 800 For 4 Months (3983 Views)

What Hilda Baci Has Been Cooking For 4 Days To Break Guinness World Record / See The Local Rice I Purchased At 800 Naira Per Mudu In Birnin Kebbi (photo) / I Bought This Cheap Food For #800 Only Here In Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Feed My Baby With ₦ 800 For 4 Months by Xcelinteriors(f): 9:16am On May 06, 2023
Nazgul:
You're just stressing yourself unnecessarily. You could have just told your wife to do exclusive on the baby. I.e feed him breast milk until he's at least a year old. Then you can start adding other supplements.

Even exclusively breastfeeding is not cheap because the wife will need to be eating good and very nutritious food
Re: I Feed My Baby With ₦ 800 For 4 Months by Nazgul: 9:49am On May 06, 2023
Xcelinteriors:
Even exclusively breastfeeding is not cheap because the wife will need to be eating good and very nutritious food
According to his post, he's taking good care of her. So that shouldn't be a problem.

My only concern is popping kids with reckless abandon in this harsh economy.

If only he knew the cost of training one child from kindergarten to university, not to talk of 4 and above, he'll hit the brakes.
Re: I Feed My Baby With ₦ 800 For 4 Months by jorgedan: 8:03am On Oct 19, 2023
Embarking on a canoe adventure with kids can be a rewarding and memorable experience for the whole family, provided you prioritize safety and enjoyment. Here are some valuable tips to ensure a safe and fun canoe trip with your little ones. Discover when and how to start 'introducing solid foods' to your baby's diet with expert guidance.

First and foremost, invest in properly fitting life jackets for everyone, and ensure they are worn at all times. Teach kids about basic paddling techniques and safety rules to empower them on the water.

Choose calm, kid-friendly waters, and plan a route that suits their stamina. Pack essentials like snacks, water, sunscreen, and a first-aid kit. Consider bringing along a waterproof camera to capture the adventure.

Engage the children in the journey by pointing out wildlife and natural wonders. Finally, maintain open communication and encourage a sense of exploration.
Re: I Feed My Baby With ₦ 800 For 4 Months by Thazard(m): 9:32pm On Feb 18
garriAndsugar:
corn, guinea corn, rice, millet and beans?? that pikin don really suffer for your hand
grin grin grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

Catering School In Abeokuta Needed / Need A Cake In Abuja? Contact Us!!! Home Delivery (photos)... Updated. / Elephant Killed At Zogirma Village In Kebbi (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.