Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,419 members, 7,830,113 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 04:28 PM

Boris Johnson Arrives In Nigeria For A Keynote Speaking Engagement - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Boris Johnson Arrives In Nigeria For A Keynote Speaking Engagement (25322 Views)

Pro Chancellor Of Dominican University Mr Peter Obi Delivers A Keynote Speech / Boris Johnson Appoints Olukemi Olufunto Badenoch As Minister [Photo] / Peter Obi Arrives In Kano- Pictures (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Boris Johnson Arrives In Nigeria For A Keynote Speaking Engagement by TobiAbuja: 5:35pm On Mar 28, 2023
Kingpin1000:
They are ll coming to Africa because their is new world order being formed headed by Russia and China.
A multipolar world order, where A Nation won't feel they can dictate what happens to the whole world.
Russia is gaining more love in Africa.
Their Propaganda against China in Africa is not being bought.
These guys from the West wants Africa to be on its knees so they can keep begging them for Aid.
This can only be done by help foist bad governments and topple good ones.
Big Uncle Sam knows the last Empire is crumbling and everyone at the otherside is now seeing them for who they really are.

Re: Boris Johnson Arrives In Nigeria For A Keynote Speaking Engagement by GreyLaw(m): 5:38pm On Mar 28, 2023
Nigerialabalaba:
Na lie u dey lie oga mi . No councillor dey do dat for Naija and no be US president alone dey get security Go slap Putin make I see u now. Even Japan don reset dem security after one crack head killed late PM Abe in broad daylight like chicken.

The Australian PM recieve death threat so tey she resign and d new one no dey slack. As I talk am before, if u be leader, na standard sey you go get security and if u like tell dem to siddon look, na u sabi. Everytime dem don slap Macron finish for both cheeks na hin his security dey appear. I dey wonder where dem dey before. Na suegbe dey worry am.
Security for all leaders na standard no let anyone bobo u o

Putin is a president. The presidential system of government where the president holds the balance of power is usually like that. The usually parliamentary system in NZ, Australia, UK, and to a good extent France the leaders are usually on equal footing with the masses.

I live in the UK and I lived in Nigeria in the past so I know the difference. Putin is a president and dictator for that matter. Finally, many councillors still dey loot money wey reach their hand. Local government chairman you no fit see. Bro, that American presidential system dey expensive and you no fit ask anybody questions. Ask Buhari question now na police and DSS go answer you. Hahaha

1 Like

Re: Boris Johnson Arrives In Nigeria For A Keynote Speaking Engagement by ogbuebo(m): 6:48pm On Mar 28, 2023
ogbuebo:
He is here as keynote speaker at the Anyiam-Osigwe lecture 2023 grin
Re: Boris Johnson Arrives In Nigeria For A Keynote Speaking Engagement by ogbuebo(m): 6:54pm On Mar 28, 2023
[quote author=chaloskyx post=122128503]So let me get this straight the EX prime minister of Britain visits Nigeria, obviously him aim is to convince the country to switch allegiances from China and BRICS to the EU. but what is even more insulting is for him to become an EX prime minister before thinking of visiting us? it only shows us he rates us lowly as a country. why couldn't the current prime minister pay us a visit? also can the UK give audience to Obasanjo, Jonathan or any of our ex presidents? like i have said the only reason for this visit is because they fear the rest of the world are turning away from the west and shifting allegiances to BRICS. Just recently the VP of US visited a host of African countries but neglected Nigeria does that not speak volumes? and to add insult to injury they send an EX prime minister to represent them? if Nigeria likes let it not do what's best for her people and continue serving the interests of countries who don't regard your existence unless their interests are involved[/quote

He's here to deliver the 2023 Anyiam-Osigwe annual lecture as a private citizen.
Re: Boris Johnson Arrives In Nigeria For A Keynote Speaking Engagement by chaloskyx: 7:19pm On Mar 28, 2023
When are you giving me my cash reward? [quote author=ogbuebo post=122130601][/quote]
Re: Boris Johnson Arrives In Nigeria For A Keynote Speaking Engagement by Clinghton: 9:24pm On Mar 28, 2023
The recent friendly actions by the Russians to African countries has spurred the European continent to revive its ties with other African countries.

I think this has to do with having more allies ( in the African Continent) in the growing hostility between they U S A and Russian.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

10th Senate: Don’t Judge Me By My Performance In Buhari’s Cabinet – Akpabio / A Photo Of Goodluck Jonathan Before And Now (pics) / Governor Ahmed Boarding A Commercial Flight At Ilorin Airport (pic)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.