Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,525 members, 7,819,893 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:30 AM

My Only Concern About The Upcoming National Census - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / My Only Concern About The Upcoming National Census (802 Views)

National Census To Hold March 29 To April 2, 2023 / House Of Reps Seeks Suspension Of Proposed National Census / Bill Haram Killed Over 60 NA, But PMB Only Concern Is Receiving Delegates (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Only Concern About The Upcoming National Census by greatiyk4u(m): 7:04am On Mar 28, 2023
I am advising my fellow igbo brothers and sisters worldwide to accept to be counted in the planned Nigeria national population census on the following conditions

1...That the state of origin option must be included and mandatory to properly identify the person's actual state of origin and not just that of residence

2..That the local government and town/village of origin must be identified and included

3...That NIN number must be included and where not available it must be concurrently done at the point of counting and the number validated immediately or later.

4..That the occupation and employment status of the person must be sincerely identified and captured.

5...That there must be use of Biometric information of the person to avoid multiple entrants of data that will be used for fraudulent purposes

6....That identification numbers will be issued that will be later integrated into the voters card details for proper electioneering processes and house identification no be equally uploaded on Google earth map for easy identification and confirmation.

Good luck as you process and digest this information
Because in today's Nigeria "If you don't put on your thinking cap you cannot escape the poverty trap"

If PO can gather genuine 6m+votes in a new party christined Igbo party,, then there are igbos than the figures they have been deceiving us with.

1 Like

Re: My Only Concern About The Upcoming National Census by FarahAideed: 7:13am On Mar 28, 2023
Buhari cannot count me , that's never going to happen ..I will not allow myself to be counted by Buhari, till date I dont have NIN because I promised myself I will not subject myself to NIN under Buhari govt ..Any other president yes but never this wicked man called Buhari

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Only Concern About The Upcoming National Census by greatiyk4u(m): 7:17am On Mar 28, 2023
FarahAideed:
Buhari cannot count me , that's never going to happen ..I will not allow myself to be counted by Buhari, till date I dont have NIN because I promised myself I will not subject myself to NIN under Buhari govt ..Any other president yes but never this wicked man called Buhari

Buhari is the Pharoah that is about to go, remember APC is trying to instal NEBUCHADNEZZAR ON NIGERIANS

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Only Concern About The Upcoming National Census by Nigerialabalaba: 7:19am On Mar 28, 2023
Oga, u dey play too much. Ibo people no plenty. Dis census sef na formality, govt don know how many Ibo dey Nigeria and overseas with NIN, BVN, Phone line registration and Immigration numbers.

Una politicians sef go don know except dem dey play like u too. If u like tell Ibo people to travel from mars down to naija, una no go still reach one third of Lasgidi or half of Yoruba people dem.

For last election, even d whole world see say even d governor wey get d highest vote for iboland no reach 200k and na dem small pass sef for d whole naija.

D koko be d oda info wey dey necessary for economic planning. U dey play too much.

Nobody get time for ibo matter, na how everybody own go beta na hin dey find. Ibo no fit win national election wit dat dem tashere tiny number. Ijaw sef plenty pass Ibo people

2 Likes

Re: My Only Concern About The Upcoming National Census by TheDevilIsALai: 7:27am On Mar 28, 2023
greatiyk4u:
I am advising my fellow igbo brothers and sisters worldwide to accept to be counted in the planned Nigeria national population census on the following conditions

1...That the state of origin option must be included and mandatory to properly identify the person's actual state of origin and not just that of residence

2..That the local government and town/village of origin must be identified and included

3...That NIN number must be included and where not available it must be concurrently done at the point of counting and the number validated immediately or later.

4..That the occupation and employment status of the person must be sincerely identified and captured.

5...That there must be use of Biometric information of the person to avoid multiple entrants of data that will be used for fraudulent purposes

6....That identification numbers will be issued that will be later integrated into the voters card details for proper electioneering processes and house identification no be equally uploaded on Google earth map for easy identification and confirmation.

Because in today's Nigeria "If you don't put on your thinking cap you cannot escape the poverty trap"

If PO can gather genuine 6m+votes in a new party christined Igbo party,, then there are igbos than the figures they have been deceiving us with.

Go to your yeast and be counted there and remain there !

1 Like

Re: My Only Concern About The Upcoming National Census by TheDevilIsALai: 7:28am On Mar 28, 2023
FarahAideed:

So how are you posting on the net without a verified NIN linked SIM?

1 Like

Re: My Only Concern About The Upcoming National Census by TheDevilIsALai: 7:29am On Mar 28, 2023
greatiyk4u:

Buhari is the Pharoah that is about to go, remember APC is trying to instal NEBUCHADNEZZAR ON NIGERIANS

Why not do like the ancient Hebrews and GTFO already ?

1 Like

Re: My Only Concern About The Upcoming National Census by Nobody: 7:29am On Mar 28, 2023
greatiyk4u:

Not all the votes for Peter Obi were Igbo votes, many of them came from the Middle Belt, especially the Christian bit, some Muslims even, and the educated elite.

Voting in Nigeria is not always strictly along religious lines.
Re: My Only Concern About The Upcoming National Census by muyico(m): 7:32am On Mar 28, 2023
Nah them? They don come again! "Pon iro lewe" murasi? Cont.

1 Like

Re: My Only Concern About The Upcoming National Census by Nobody: 7:33am On Mar 28, 2023
greatiyk4u:

Nebuchanezzar wasn't exactly a bad leader...he 1) appointed people on merit 2) did try to get his empire unified 3) was something of a fair chap for his day 4) eventually in the bible paid respect to the god of Israel.5) even tried to appoint as many people from across his empire into high ranking positons. 6.Expanded his imperial holdings.

Besides, admitting that you are being taken over by Nebuchannezar also means admitting that you are basically into sins.

If you want a brutal leader for your analogy, try Vlad the Impaler, Ivan the terrible, or anyone of the great mongol rulers from the 12th-13th century.
Re: My Only Concern About The Upcoming National Census by FarahAideed: 7:38am On Mar 28, 2023
TheDevilIsALai:

So how are you posting on the net without a verified NIN linked SIM?

I don't use sim to browse ..I use office wifi , all my lines have been barred but I don't care ..when the New president comes I will get NIN but never under Buhari
Re: My Only Concern About The Upcoming National Census by labake1(f): 8:32am On Mar 28, 2023
FarahAideed:

I don't use sim to browse ..I use office wifi , all my lines have been barred but I don't care ..when the New president comes I will get NIN but never under Buhari

I smell lies

2 Likes

Re: My Only Concern About The Upcoming National Census by Xtralargee: 8:33am On Mar 28, 2023
Interesting
Re: My Only Concern About The Upcoming National Census by labake1(f): 8:34am On Mar 28, 2023
FarahAideed:

I smell lies

1 Like

Re: My Only Concern About The Upcoming National Census by helinues: 8:41am On Mar 28, 2023
Can't the unpreparedness for census be shifted?
Re: My Only Concern About The Upcoming National Census by FarahAideed: 8:45am On Mar 28, 2023
labake1:

I smell lies

No lies
Re: My Only Concern About The Upcoming National Census by greatiyk4u(m): 8:48am On Mar 28, 2023
Nigerialabalaba:
Oga, u dey play too much. Ibo people no plenty. Dis census sef na formality, govt don know how many Ibo dey Nigeria and overseas with NIN, BVN, Phone line registration and Immigration numbers.

Una politicians sef go don know except dem dey play like u too. If u like tell Ibo people to travel from mars down to naija, una no go still reach one third of Lasgidi or half of Yoruba people dem.

For last election, even d whole world see say even d governor wey get d highest vote for iboland no reach 200k and na dem small pass sef for d whole naija.

D koko be d oda info wey dey necessary for economic planning. U dey play too much.

Nobody get time for ibo matter, na how everybody own go beta na hin dey find. Ibo no fit win national election wit dat dem tashere tiny number. Ijaw sef plenty pass Ibo people

And you think you are making sense?
NSOGBU dikwa
Effect of excessive consumption of ewedu
Re: My Only Concern About The Upcoming National Census by BHG1: 9:44am On Mar 28, 2023
NPC - Don’t Travel To You State Of Origin For Census https://www.bhginfodesks.com/2023/03/npc-dont-travel-to-you-state-of-origin.html
greatiyk4u:

And you think you are making sense?
NSOGBU dikwa
Effect of excessive consumption of ewedu
Re: My Only Concern About The Upcoming National Census by BHG1: 9:44am On Mar 28, 2023
NPC - Don’t Travel To You State Of Origin For Census https://www.bhginfodesks.com/2023/03/npc-dont-travel-to-you-state-of-origin.html
greatiyk4u:

Re: My Only Concern About The Upcoming National Census by greatiyk4u(m): 10:05am On Mar 28, 2023
BHG1:

You can be counted anywhere but your state and local government of origin must be indicated for proper documentation, that's my point
Re: My Only Concern About The Upcoming National Census by salih74(m): 2:10pm On Mar 28, 2023
FarahAideed:

lamba jst Luke ur principal Peter obi. Anyway who cares abt a hateful nonentity dat deprives himself of basic and essential services to spite somebody dat doesn’t know u exist. Ignorant Igbo bastard
Re: My Only Concern About The Upcoming National Census by greatiyk4u(m): 4:14pm On Mar 28, 2023
salih74:
lamba jst Luke ur principal Peter obi. Anyway who cares abt a hateful nonentity dat deprives himself of basic and essential services to spite somebody dat doesn’t know u exist. Ignorant Igbo bastard

If you truly don't care, you wouldn't have quoted him
Re: My Only Concern About The Upcoming National Census by greatiyk4u(m): 7:25am On Apr 15, 2023
*FIVE (5) POINTS EVERY IGBO PERSON AT HOME AND OUTSIDE MUST NOTE ABOUT THE FORTHCOMING CENSUS QUESTIONS*

1. *When asked Language spoken - fill Igbo, English, and Pidgin.*

_Make *Igbo* your first language even if you can't speak. This way you will make *Igbo* an important language._

2. *For those who don't understand English, help them to state IGBO solely.*

_Don't promote another persons language. If you do you will be counted as one and by so adding to their population and they will turn around to mock you that you are minority whereas you are majority counted among them._

3. *If they ask you for tribe, if you are from ANAMBRA State, say "IGBO"*

4. *If they ask you for address, give the address in your village*

_Give your family house address in your village even if you never been there. Don't give them your address elsewhere. If you don't know the right address in your village, just state the name of your village.

5. Even if you live in any other city or speak any other language, don't mention it in your forms. Just leave it at IGBO only

This Census should show to the world, like the 1922 census did, that IGBO is truly a majority tribe. All our people in EBONY, ENUGU, IMO, ABIA,DELTA,EDO Rivers, Abuja, Lagos or any other State can now mention IGBO and get us counted. Please do this for your homeland. Census is what they use to share allocation and development. Don't fail IGBO LAND. Biko!!!

Please tell others as well. Share this to all Igbo Groups/persons on your contact. God bless Igboland.

(1) (Reply)

Ipob And Igbo's / CSO Gives INEC 20 Days To Provide Presidential Election Results For 774 LGAs / If Yorubas Were To Chooe Among These Men For Presidency

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.