Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,671 members, 7,809,549 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:06 AM

What My Husband Did When I Told Him That I Had A Miscarriage - Faith Oyedepo - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / What My Husband Did When I Told Him That I Had A Miscarriage - Faith Oyedepo (27592 Views)

Joshua Iginla: What TB Joshua Said When I Told Him He Was Going To Die / Bishop Oyedepo's Sons And Son-in-law Rock Agbada To Faith Oyedepo 60th Birthday / Faith Oyedepo's 60th Birthday: Adeboye, Enenche, Ibiyeomie Others Attend (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

What My Husband Did When I Told Him That I Had A Miscarriage - Faith Oyedepo by nlfpmod: 8:29am On Mar 28, 2023
Faith Oyedepo, the wife of Winners Chapel's Bishop David Oyedepo shares a brief story of when she thought she had a miscarriage.

I remember when I was pregnant with our first son, one day I saw blood flowing from me and when my husband returned home, I told him that I had a miscarriage. Boldly, and without any hesitation, he said, “You can’t have a miscarriage!”, and then asked to be served his meal.

https://twitter.com/FaithOyedepo/status/1640460181632065536?t=xrw2UElui6fb8fjyvApbqg&s=08

28 Likes 3 Shares

Re: What My Husband Did When I Told Him That I Had A Miscarriage - Faith Oyedepo by Righteousness2(m): 8:37am On Mar 28, 2023
The authority, power and privilege deposited in those who truly know the Lord is enormous and unlimited.

I am not talking of just claiming christianity by mouth or because you answer Christian name or your father is a pastor and all that.
I am talking about those who are believers indeed and know, BELIEVE and understand their rights in JESUS Christ.

Having genuiely relationship with JESUS CHRIST and having a knowledge of who you are in Him is the greatest thing you have on earth.

140 Likes 10 Shares

Re: What My Husband Did When I Told Him That I Had A Miscarriage - Faith Oyedepo by Dtruthspeaker: 8:46am On Mar 28, 2023
Righteousness2:
The authority, power and privilege deposited in those who truly know the Lord is enormous and unlimited.

Nothing like that.

If a couple are truly in God, then both of them are blessed.

And there is nothing like miscarry or barrenness among those blessed of God.

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What My Husband Did When I Told Him That I Had A Miscarriage - Faith Oyedepo by Dtruthspeaker: 8:49am On Mar 28, 2023
nlfpmod:
Faith Oyedepo, the wife of Winners Chapel's Bishop David Oyedepo shares a brief story of when she thought she had a miscarriage..

Why did she think this? Is this guilty conscience? Children of God do not miscarry.

Miscarriage is one of the punishments upon evil women.

Yes I said it. "Cursed is thy conception" is not a joke.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: What My Husband Did When I Told Him That I Had A Miscarriage - Faith Oyedepo by SultanOfPuna: 8:54am On Mar 28, 2023
All these Church scammers don start again.
Your pregnant wife was bleeding blood and instead of you to rush her to hospital
You told her to go and make food for you in the kitchen. grin grin

It's not faith, it's pure stupidity
When you get stroke or heart attack and collapse on the floor
Your wife will command you get up
Let's go to church. Foolish pastors

Komu1048:

Things of the spirit is illogical, it’s crazy to a small minded person like u so shift. We are talking faith here
The ones that died in hospitals during delivery shey Dem no get faith??
The other pastors wives that had misscarage, Dem no get faith abi??

TB Joshua wey get faith pass still die
While Buhari oga wickedness don reach 80 years.
So Buhari get faith pass TB Joshua
Una mumu strong pass Russian bomb
Heavensent01:

, that TB Joshua is a prophet doesn't make him special than Buhari and you

seek spiritual wisdom and stop acting dumb
So you are saying Buhari is more special to God than TB Joshua
Buhari that has put millions into suffering for 8 years
Buhari that tried to islamize Nigeria
Buhari that doesn't accept Jesus

Omo these Christians are dumb as a rock grin grin

89 Likes 8 Shares

Re: What My Husband Did When I Told Him That I Had A Miscarriage - Faith Oyedepo by b3llo(m): 8:55am On Mar 28, 2023
Shey you had knee surgery last year

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: What My Husband Did When I Told Him That I Had A Miscarriage - Faith Oyedepo by greatiyk4u(m): 8:55am On Mar 28, 2023
Incompetent story

4 Likes

Re: What My Husband Did When I Told Him That I Had A Miscarriage - Faith Oyedepo by Ireportlive: 8:56am On Mar 28, 2023
Faith

2 Likes

Re: What My Husband Did When I Told Him That I Had A Miscarriage - Faith Oyedepo by Nyanabo(m): 8:56am On Mar 28, 2023
Faith

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: What My Husband Did When I Told Him That I Had A Miscarriage - Faith Oyedepo by efeski(m): 8:56am On Mar 28, 2023
Dtruthspeaker:

Why did she think this? Is this guilty conscience? Children of God do not miscarry.

Yours is a classic case of My people perish for lack of knowledge

44 Likes 1 Share

Re: What My Husband Did When I Told Him That I Had A Miscarriage - Faith Oyedepo by Ubdavis(m): 8:56am On Mar 28, 2023
Make una dey dey the mumu una slf. All those Wives of "Clergyman" who could not put to bed, were there created by Satan.
No go check urslf up when u have issue, dey there dey claim rubbish!

30 Likes 1 Share

Re: What My Husband Did When I Told Him That I Had A Miscarriage - Faith Oyedepo by Mrvictorwrite(m): 8:56am On Mar 28, 2023
Okay we have heard your story.
Re: What My Husband Did When I Told Him That I Had A Miscarriage - Faith Oyedepo by kiddkash(m): 8:56am On Mar 28, 2023
That is what I pray for everyday, the power to trample upon serpent and scorpion

8 Likes

Re: What My Husband Did When I Told Him That I Had A Miscarriage - Faith Oyedepo by spy24(m): 8:56am On Mar 28, 2023
What ever rocks your boat...

1 Like

Re: What My Husband Did When I Told Him That I Had A Miscarriage - Faith Oyedepo by Ratedeyok: 8:57am On Mar 28, 2023
Hun
Re: What My Husband Did When I Told Him That I Had A Miscarriage - Faith Oyedepo by Monzze: 8:59am On Mar 28, 2023
So the blood rushed back into your womb or what

12 Likes

Re: What My Husband Did When I Told Him That I Had A Miscarriage - Faith Oyedepo by JuanDeDios: 8:59am On Mar 28, 2023
Dtruthspeaker:

Nothing like that.

If a couple are truly in God, then both of them are blessed.

And there is nothing like miscarry or barrenness among those blessed of God.

Dtruthspeaker:

So miscarriage, death, accidents, bareness, hunger, unemployment, etc., only happen to bad people and people who aren't good Christians. Do some of you have sense at all?

54 Likes 6 Shares

Re: What My Husband Did When I Told Him That I Had A Miscarriage - Faith Oyedepo by jpmoriarti(m): 8:59am On Mar 28, 2023
You can't have miscarriage? But she just said she had a miscarriage. angry angry That response does not make sense.

Nigerians should understand that serving God does not mean you won't have misfortunes in life. He is not more special than those other couples that have had miscarriages.

Meaningless response.

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What My Husband Did When I Told Him That I Had A Miscarriage - Faith Oyedepo by BabaCommander: 8:59am On Mar 28, 2023
Glory, honour, power and majesty be unto Christ our Lord.

1 Like

Re: What My Husband Did When I Told Him That I Had A Miscarriage - Faith Oyedepo by Zupay: 9:01am On Mar 28, 2023
Couples who experienced miscarriage is not a result of having less faith in God.

5 Likes

Re: What My Husband Did When I Told Him That I Had A Miscarriage - Faith Oyedepo by Jesuschristus: 9:02am On Mar 28, 2023
How come adeboye lost his son,if common miscarriage is a taboo.

21 Likes

Re: What My Husband Did When I Told Him That I Had A Miscarriage - Faith Oyedepo by Musty112: 9:02am On Mar 28, 2023
The difference is clear sha. So because you believe, bad things cannot befall you?

Q 2:154
And certainly, We shall test you with something of fear, hunger, loss of wealth, lives and fruits, but give glad tidings to As-Sabirun (the patient). Who, when afflicted with calamity, say: “Truly! To Allah we belong and truly, to Him we shall return.”

In fact you have been promised as a believer that

(29:2) Do people think that they will be let go merely by saying: “We believe,” and that they will not be tested,1 (29:3) for We indeed tested those who went before them? Allah will most certainly ascertain3 those who spoke the truth and those who lied.

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What My Husband Did When I Told Him That I Had A Miscarriage - Faith Oyedepo by Originalsly: 9:04am On Mar 28, 2023
Why does she have to bring this to public? I always suspect people who can't resist highlighting blood and gore. This also shows how her husband is cold ... after learning of her situation he is still demanding food.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What My Husband Did When I Told Him That I Had A Miscarriage - Faith Oyedepo by iramure(m): 9:04am On Mar 28, 2023
You people have come again with your scam.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: What My Husband Did When I Told Him That I Had A Miscarriage - Faith Oyedepo by Isabi4lov: 9:05am On Mar 28, 2023
Na wa for some people
Re: What My Husband Did When I Told Him That I Had A Miscarriage - Faith Oyedepo by Creamypie(m): 9:05am On Mar 28, 2023
Yeye talk. These psychologists don bring new pattern to hoodwink the sheeple again. Will your "faith" prevent you from old age and death? Will it make you go to hospital and mortuary to bring back to life,sick and dead ones? And if you die, u, like adam, will return to dust. These people tell sheeple they will go to heaven upon death, and at same time asked them to give thanks and gifts to their god, for saving them from sickness, death, and accidents. Y not die and go to the heaven u preach smiley

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: What My Husband Did When I Told Him That I Had A Miscarriage - Faith Oyedepo by oteneaaron(m): 9:06am On Mar 28, 2023
Some people may call it faith.

While some other people might see it in a completely different light.

All I know is that you should be very careful of deeply religious people.

Why?

Because there is a very thin line between deeply religious people and fanaticism

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What My Husband Did When I Told Him That I Had A Miscarriage - Faith Oyedepo by SmithRussell(m): 9:07am On Mar 28, 2023
She didn't complete the story

5 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Ondo Poll Outcome Will Shock Politicians – Primate Ayodele / Nike Adeyemi Celebrates Her 54th Birthday (Photos) / Pastor Jean Pierre-Maywa Beaten By Seventh Day Adventist Church Members In Kenya

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.