Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,446 members, 7,816,023 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:51 PM

Is Dennis Idahosa A Potent Force In Edo 2024 Governorship Race - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Is Dennis Idahosa A Potent Force In Edo 2024 Governorship Race (20144 Views)

Peter Obi Endorses Olumide Akpata For Edo Governorship Race / 10 Aspirants That May Likely Feature In Edo 2024 Governorship Race (Video) / Dele Momodu Reacts As Jide Sanwoolu Joins Governorship Race In Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Is Dennis Idahosa A Potent Force In Edo 2024 Governorship Race by DonNeon: 10:52am On Mar 28, 2023
Dennis Idahosa narrowly won his re-election into the HOR......... He's not that popular to become governor yet....

Besides, it's time for edo central to produce the governor of Edo state.....

Sergius Ogun will be a worthy candidate

6 Likes

Re: Is Dennis Idahosa A Potent Force In Edo 2024 Governorship Race by UGBE634: 10:59am On Mar 28, 2023
It's the turn of the Esan

5 Likes

Re: Is Dennis Idahosa A Potent Force In Edo 2024 Governorship Race by makavalley(m): 11:00am On Mar 28, 2023
IgweOfIHIALA:
IGBOS ARE ALREADY COLLECTING WOTO WOTO FROM EDO PEOPLE FOR INSULTING THEIR OBA.

THEM DON OVER DO THIS TIME AROUND

cheesy grin
Where do you people get this fallacies? where did Igbos insult the oba? with confidence you come to public space to type trash 🗑️

2 Likes

Re: Is Dennis Idahosa A Potent Force In Edo 2024 Governorship Race by Nobody: 11:01am On Mar 28, 2023
Nonsense!
Dennis is not even a force not to talk of being potent.
Anyway, all of them they know what they are doing. He's just trying to position himself for and fight for deputy governorship - obviously to the rumoured anointed candidate of APC and APC "crown prince", Prince Clem Agba, lol. That's all.
Re: Is Dennis Idahosa A Potent Force In Edo 2024 Governorship Race by vowiski(m): 11:01am On Mar 28, 2023
southsouthking:
Hey O.P, y'all should stop this rubbish, I'm Bini by tribe, but to be fair and sincere, it's the Turn of Esan.
Let's live in this Edo State in fairness, equity and justice.

Any party that nominates an Esan candidate will win. That’s where I put my thumbprint

8 Likes

Re: Is Dennis Idahosa A Potent Force In Edo 2024 Governorship Race by FireUpNow(m): 11:02am On Mar 28, 2023
helinues:
Potent.. hahahaha
Seh him pree.k no dey raise ni
why you want know of him preeq nor dey raise? You want go sell your herbal mixture for am to reactivate how machine gun to start shooting?
Re: Is Dennis Idahosa A Potent Force In Edo 2024 Governorship Race by Omenlon: 11:03am On Mar 28, 2023
Jorussia:
.Its time for esan in Edo state. I am Bini, but i support Prince okojie/Dennis ticket for APC.
supported.

1 Like

Re: Is Dennis Idahosa A Potent Force In Edo 2024 Governorship Race by Omenlon: 11:04am On Mar 28, 2023
vowiski:

Any party that nominates an Esan candidate will win. That’s where I put my thumbprint
you are right. APC won't do anything less, OP is a hustler, working for his pay.

2 Likes

Re: Is Dennis Idahosa A Potent Force In Edo 2024 Governorship Race by Omenlon: 11:07am On Mar 28, 2023
EmmaFantastic:
Nonsense!
Dennis is not even a force not to talk of being potent.
Anyway, all of them they know what they are doing. He's just trying to position himself for and fight for deputy governorship - obviously to the rumoured anointed candidate of APC and APC "crown prince", Prince Clem Agba, lol. That's all.
where is Clem Agba from. If he's from Esan land then he will get Oshiomhole nod, with ease.
Re: Is Dennis Idahosa A Potent Force In Edo 2024 Governorship Race by WHITELIGHTER: 11:09am On Mar 28, 2023
Azemhe Azena is also coming out under LP

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is Dennis Idahosa A Potent Force In Edo 2024 Governorship Race by Legitisreal: 11:09am On Mar 28, 2023
I don't understand

Shebi obaseki won oshomole because justice demanded he be given equity

Shebi Edo stood for obi because fairness meant igbos should also take turn

Since 1999 Edo Central have not produced Governor but have been supporting the two district

They should kukuma let Edo Central know if they are not part of the state

Sunny Duke Okosun, rice man, Olu martins anyone for governor is ok

6 Likes

Re: Is Dennis Idahosa A Potent Force In Edo 2024 Governorship Race by Ex0rrcist: 11:10am On Mar 28, 2023
southsouthking:
Hey O.P, y'all should stop this rubbish, I'm Bini by tribe, but to be fair and sincere, it's the Turn of Esan.
Let's live in this Edo State in fairness, equity and justice.
Honestly, you're right. I'm not from edo, but the way Esan has been mostly forgotten in terms of development is even more reason to produce the next governor of Edo state.

7 Likes

Re: Is Dennis Idahosa A Potent Force In Edo 2024 Governorship Race by Legitisreal: 11:10am On Mar 28, 2023
Omenlon:
where is Clem Agba from. If he's from Esan land then he will get Oshiomhole nod, with ease.
he is from Edo north that have done 8 yrs already

Edo south 16 years

Will Edo north now do 16 yrs when esan never do 1yr

2 Likes

Re: Is Dennis Idahosa A Potent Force In Edo 2024 Governorship Race by WHITELIGHTER: 11:11am On Mar 28, 2023
IgweOfIHIALA:

cheesy grin

Oga will u shut up and stop spreading fake news just to cause disharmony and hatred. Evils

3 Likes

Re: Is Dennis Idahosa A Potent Force In Edo 2024 Governorship Race by Nobody: 11:12am On Mar 28, 2023
Omenlon:
Oh, that isuue is another story entirely! Agba is Etsako, that's what they are planning!
And talking about Oshiomhole's nod, which Oshiomhole? I've been telling people: you think Oshiomhole wishes to give Esan governorship? Lol, I laugh! Except of course there's a massive uproar and they attack and compel him. Except that.
Re: Is Dennis Idahosa A Potent Force In Edo 2024 Governorship Race by kennosklint(m): 11:13am On Mar 28, 2023
Na this drunkard you wan make popular. nor be only governor na gofnor… It’s Esan turn

4 Likes

Re: Is Dennis Idahosa A Potent Force In Edo 2024 Governorship Race by Legitisreal: 11:14am On Mar 28, 2023
EmmaFantastic:

Oh, that isuue is another story entirely! Agba is Etsako, that's what they are planning!
And talking about Oshiomhole's nod, which Oshiomhole? I've been telling people: you think Oshiomhole wishes to give Esan governorship? Lol, I laugh! Except of course there's a massive uproar and they attack and compel him. Except that.
oshomole is not even an option

Taking esan would even lessen his current situation because people would want to sympathize

If he brings Edo north, it is only his people that would vote apc as usual

2 Likes

Re: Is Dennis Idahosa A Potent Force In Edo 2024 Governorship Race by TheOgaBoss: 11:15am On Mar 28, 2023
WHITELIGHTER:
Azemhe Azena is also coming out under LP
really? is he not a pastor?
Re: Is Dennis Idahosa A Potent Force In Edo 2024 Governorship Race by arkyn: 11:16am On Mar 28, 2023
Abeg oo make una die this agenda

1 Like

Re: Is Dennis Idahosa A Potent Force In Edo 2024 Governorship Race by Nobody: 11:16am On Mar 28, 2023
spartan50:

Where the igbos insult Oba of benin.
You deadly liar. These BAT people una no dey tire for lies?
He's really a deadly liar.

2 Likes

Re: Is Dennis Idahosa A Potent Force In Edo 2024 Governorship Race by Omenlon: 11:16am On Mar 28, 2023
KanwuliaExtra:
About time LP took over Edo State.
Please, let him be credible and formidable.
Amen.
LP can't win gubernatorial election in Edo State, they don't have the structure to do that. After Obi euphoria in the presidential election what happened in the state HOA election?

1 Like

Re: Is Dennis Idahosa A Potent Force In Edo 2024 Governorship Race by Nosaghae(m): 11:17am On Mar 28, 2023
In the spirit of equity and fairness, Power should move to edo central. It is their turn

5 Likes

Re: Is Dennis Idahosa A Potent Force In Edo 2024 Governorship Race by Nobody: 11:19am On Mar 28, 2023
Legitisreal:
oshomole is not even an option

Taking esan would even lessen his current situation because people would want to sympathize

If he brings Edo north, it is only his people that would vote apc as usual
Yea, good talk.
But they don't reason like that oh! They believe that they know how to win election with or without the masses.

1 Like

Re: Is Dennis Idahosa A Potent Force In Edo 2024 Governorship Race by Legitisreal: 11:20am On Mar 28, 2023
Omenlon:
LP can't win gubernatorial election in Edo State, they don't have the structure to do that. After Obi euphoria in the presidential election what happened in the state HOA election?
The way things are now if LP field Edo Central it's game over

No be LP win president here, just add the call for equity and justice with Edo Central ticket you would see say no rigging can stop it like obi own

2 Likes

Re: Is Dennis Idahosa A Potent Force In Edo 2024 Governorship Race by Legitisreal: 11:21am On Mar 28, 2023
EmmaFantastic:

Yea, good talk.
But they don't reason like that oh! They believe that they know how to win election with or without the masses.
could they win obi here?

Na when people no ready for them they can try it.

Have you seen election that you would rig and rig yet you won't still win?

When 90% people go one way you can't change their decision

1 Like

Re: Is Dennis Idahosa A Potent Force In Edo 2024 Governorship Race by Omenlon: 11:25am On Mar 28, 2023
EmmaFantastic:

try understand before tackling me. I was asking innocent question about Clem Agba zone. Besides, Oshiomhole is more intelligent than what you think about him. Oshiomhole doesn't need any uproar to know that power need to shift to Edo central. These people are more calculative than what we think about them. As a matter of fact, any party that bring out a candidate outside Edo central will loose heavily.

4 Likes

Re: Is Dennis Idahosa A Potent Force In Edo 2024 Governorship Race by KanwuliaExtra: 11:26am On Mar 28, 2023
Omenlon:

All LP needs to do is to field a formidable candidate. . . .simple.
LP needs to attract the best only and the people will decide.
Re: Is Dennis Idahosa A Potent Force In Edo 2024 Governorship Race by IgweOfIHIALA(m): 11:26am On Mar 28, 2023
WHITELIGHTER:

Oga will u shut up and stop spreading fake news just to cause disharmony and hatred. Evils
with the glaring evidence online. You IPOB youths and denial na 5&6

2 Likes

Re: Is Dennis Idahosa A Potent Force In Edo 2024 Governorship Race by Killermamba: 11:27am On Mar 28, 2023
IgweOfIHIALA:

cheesy grin

Where u for hear such nonsense. Nothing like that happened. The Igbos in Benin are peace loving people most times you can't tell if they are Igbos or edos. Na rubbish him dey talk
Re: Is Dennis Idahosa A Potent Force In Edo 2024 Governorship Race by julaion: 11:27am On Mar 28, 2023
IgweOfIHIALA:

cheesy grin
oba of benin is also half igbo too if you don't know
Re: Is Dennis Idahosa A Potent Force In Edo 2024 Governorship Race by VIKTO83(m): 11:29am On Mar 28, 2023
This guy may eventually emerge as d winner in next Edo governorship election.
My reason is simply because he is UGLY.
No handsome man can ever become the governor of Edo state.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Shut Up During Argument With Your Husbands - Women Affairs Minister Begs Women / IGP Ibrahim Idris Arrives Anambra Ahead Of Anambra Election (Pics) / Meet Top 7 Women Heavily Involved In Nigeria's Leadership

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.