Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,306 members, 7,819,039 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:24 AM

2023 Elections: Nigerian Youths Tell US, UK Those Who Deserve Visa Ban - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2023 Elections: Nigerian Youths Tell US, UK Those Who Deserve Visa Ban (32400 Views)

2023 Imo Gubernatorial Elections: Nigerian Military Deploys Troops To Imo State / Celebrating 12 Nigerian Women Who Deserve A Place On The Naira Note (Pictures) / Northern Youths Tell Buhari - Resign Now, You’re Worse Than Jonathan (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2023 Elections: Nigerian Youths Tell US, UK Those Who Deserve Visa Ban by alfredilly: 11:35am On Mar 28, 2023
anglele:
1. Drug baron Tinubu
2. WIKE
3. MC Oluomo
4. All Àgbado' Urchins
I All Obidient who lie on the CJN; who promote fake news that an 11 years old was given to marriage, who commit electoral fraud through over voting, bulllying of those who voted opposition and signing incident for in place of all party agenda. Useless mob

1 Like

Re: 2023 Elections: Nigerian Youths Tell US, UK Those Who Deserve Visa Ban by SKIBiNSKI(m): 11:35am On Mar 28, 2023
sukkot:
i don't even think it's about the looted funds. That's chicken change to America. It's the geopolitical positioning . The cold war going on in Africa between China and the west and so decisions are based off of these struggles and a political guru like tinubu can play one against the other to get permission to do whatever he wants to do.
Absolutely.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 2023 Elections: Nigerian Youths Tell US, UK Those Who Deserve Visa Ban by 77up(m): 11:37am On Mar 28, 2023
Nigerian youths or Obidio.ts miscreants? Make una dey separate this things na, you can't be calling us mugu to our face now haba.

2 Likes

Re: 2023 Elections: Nigerian Youths Tell US, UK Those Who Deserve Visa Ban by haffaze777(m): 11:38am On Mar 28, 2023
Ipob youth not Nigerian youth

2 Likes

Re: 2023 Elections: Nigerian Youths Tell US, UK Those Who Deserve Visa Ban by EverblazingTee: 11:40am On Mar 28, 2023
The topic should have been "Obidients Tell US, UK Those Who Deserve Visa Ban"
Re: 2023 Elections: Nigerian Youths Tell US, UK Those Who Deserve Visa Ban by Deepthoughts: 11:49am On Mar 28, 2023
dre11:

https://www.google.com/amp/s/dailypost.ng/2023/03/27/2023-elections-nigerian-youths-tell-us-uk-those-who-deserve-visa-ban/%3famp=1
If the US want to really punish those destroying elections and democracy in Nigeria and Africa,the visa ban on such people should be extended to also cover their spouses and children,if any of them is in the UK already such should be deported immediately,let the US and her allies try this n see how those guys would sit up.
Re: 2023 Elections: Nigerian Youths Tell US, UK Those Who Deserve Visa Ban by Adabestseason(m): 11:50am On Mar 28, 2023
Those who perpetrated all forms electoral offence in Nigeria their children studied or resided in those countries they are parts and parcels of the problems we have in the country,majority of funds illegally lifted out of the nigeria system through fuel subsidies and rigged privatization are what are sustaining their economies. I believe former petroleum minister is still in the UK.
Re: 2023 Elections: Nigerian Youths Tell US, UK Those Who Deserve Visa Ban by Franklerry: 11:52am On Mar 28, 2023
Msut they go to America or uk
Re: 2023 Elections: Nigerian Youths Tell US, UK Those Who Deserve Visa Ban by Aprocco: 11:52am On Mar 28, 2023
Nigerian youths or lazy Ipob youths.
Re: 2023 Elections: Nigerian Youths Tell US, UK Those Who Deserve Visa Ban by Pharaoh4rin(m): 11:57am On Mar 28, 2023
Faber:
True life story, happened this morning: I was passing by a primary/Nursery school located in close to Deroj Western hotel, Benin City this morning... nursery pupils were reciting ABCD the next thing I head was " O is for Obi, P is for Peter" , I was shocked I think say na my ear dey deceive me. I stopped and they repeated it very loud and clear.

Obi and Obidients have changed a lot of things. Anywhere foreign media reports Nigerian youths, know you that they are referring to Obidients. They see Obidients as the real sensible Nigerian youths.

Obi na man you be 💪

My love for Igbos know no bound. At I point I considered marrying them but.... PO deepens my love for them. I intend to travel southeast someday inshallah.
Re: 2023 Elections: Nigerian Youths Tell US, UK Those Who Deserve Visa Ban by shegra58: 12:00pm On Mar 28, 2023
Massiveglory:
Musiliu Akinsanya aka olomo mc should top the list. His kids should also be given the same treatment. You can't destroy other people's kids and send your kids to another country.
All of us go dey here together.

Bayo onanuga should follow
Nyesome wike
Yakubu mahood or mahood yakubu, the INEC boss who deceived over 200 million Nigerians, wasted our 300billion on nonsense. This one should be in jail.
Hope uzodimma.
USA no mumu like you to deal with his children even if mc Oluomo did anything wrong
Reason why Igbo will never rule Nigeria you are too shallow thinking
Re: 2023 Elections: Nigerian Youths Tell US, UK Those Who Deserve Visa Ban by Nobody: 12:04pm On Mar 28, 2023
IyaebeTheGreat:
What's this one saying undecided are you guys giving up on the court cases already? It is well and what are you doing in hotels? Stop living a reckless life, God is calling you to change.

You go soon die.
Ellu P 74
Obi 75
Kererenke 76

Go die , Ozuor. You win election u still day vex. Win election my foot.
Re: 2023 Elections: Nigerian Youths Tell US, UK Those Who Deserve Visa Ban by JikanBaura(m): 12:07pm On Mar 28, 2023
Nigerian youths faction of Obidient 😂
Re: 2023 Elections: Nigerian Youths Tell US, UK Those Who Deserve Visa Ban by hartson(m): 12:08pm On Mar 28, 2023
Pharaoh4rin:

My love for Igbos know no bound. At I point I considered marrying them but.... PO deepens my love for them. I intend to travel southeast someday inshallah.
Don't worry I will keep one Igbo wife for you and you see your life blossom. grin grin

1 Like

Re: 2023 Elections: Nigerian Youths Tell US, UK Those Who Deserve Visa Ban by XerXerz: 12:08pm On Mar 28, 2023
Nigeria
Re: 2023 Elections: Nigerian Youths Tell US, UK Those Who Deserve Visa Ban by kolas88(m): 12:12pm On Mar 28, 2023
Nigerian youths or Obi supporters otherwise known as ipod?
Re: 2023 Elections: Nigerian Youths Tell US, UK Those Who Deserve Visa Ban by Sleekfingers: 12:14pm On Mar 28, 2023
Godsfrezx:
FFK and all his family need to be ban for life

And so? Na only United States and UK dey? There are numerous other countries he can visit
Re: 2023 Elections: Nigerian Youths Tell US, UK Those Who Deserve Visa Ban by Teeroyzimma: 12:17pm On Mar 28, 2023
1. Festus Keyamo
2. Mahmoud Yakubu
3. Bola Tinubu
4. MC Oluomo
5. Reno Omokri
6. Godwin Emefiele
Re: 2023 Elections: Nigerian Youths Tell US, UK Those Who Deserve Visa Ban by jagorinho: 12:18pm On Mar 28, 2023
Same youths that distributes " white powder " all over the world? Lol!! Some people's hypocrisy stinks to high heaven.

Shouting visa ban to our elites is a way of validating inferiority complex, whites no send una!!! If you have cool cash, there are many countries you can enjoy yourself to the brim without stepping U.S or U.K....dey play.
Re: 2023 Elections: Nigerian Youths Tell US, UK Those Who Deserve Visa Ban by YeyeGbami: 12:18pm On Mar 28, 2023
Una go cry tire o.
Re: 2023 Elections: Nigerian Youths Tell US, UK Those Who Deserve Visa Ban by Oduduwa707: 12:26pm On Mar 28, 2023
All 9ja Politicians! angry
Re: 2023 Elections: Nigerian Youths Tell US, UK Those Who Deserve Visa Ban by BillyGamija: 12:27pm On Mar 28, 2023
E go hot ooo
Re: 2023 Elections: Nigerian Youths Tell US, UK Those Who Deserve Visa Ban by maridrug(m): 12:30pm On Mar 28, 2023
Massiveglory:
Musiliu Akinsanya aka olomo mc should top the list. His kids should also be given the same treatment. You can't destroy other people's kids and send your kids to another country.

Nyesome wike
Yakubu mahood or mahood yakubu, the INEC boss who deceived over 200 million Nigerians, wasted our 300billion on nonsense. This one should be in jail.
Hope uzodimma.
All these mentioned are citizens of the western world.
Nigeria is a mirage since independence.
A biz centre for the strong ones to thrive with affluence with lesser stress.
Re: 2023 Elections: Nigerian Youths Tell US, UK Those Who Deserve Visa Ban by Mercury12(m): 12:32pm On Mar 28, 2023
Biafrans on the beat😂
USA and UK nah heaven abi?😂

We must learn a lesson by force 😂
Re: 2023 Elections: Nigerian Youths Tell US, UK Those Who Deserve Visa Ban by Bluntemperor: 12:32pm On Mar 28, 2023
Massiveglory:

Nyesome wike
Hope uzodimma.

Please add to your list those who are also terrible in their outbursts by including - Chief Nwanyawun-Pat Utomi, Agbakoba,Dr Ezeife- for these people are all Politicians and their activities and reckless Statements are all inimical to the Public!
So, don't be selective in your judgment !
Re: 2023 Elections: Nigerian Youths Tell US, UK Those Who Deserve Visa Ban by NavasBit: 12:32pm On Mar 28, 2023
Ipob mind lol
Osinwin people
Re: 2023 Elections: Nigerian Youths Tell US, UK Those Who Deserve Visa Ban by Nobodysboo(m): 12:34pm On Mar 28, 2023
Will the UK & US ever listen to Nigerian's youth?
Re: 2023 Elections: Nigerian Youths Tell US, UK Those Who Deserve Visa Ban by Nakuza(m): 12:36pm On Mar 28, 2023
Yaya Bello, the governor of kogi state.
Re: 2023 Elections: Nigerian Youths Tell US, UK Those Who Deserve Visa Ban by Alliswell248: 12:45pm On Mar 28, 2023
Pandora Hoebi supporters and their noise.
Thank God, I never voted for the Ipob sympathizer.
Someone who can't transform Anambra in 8 years want to govern Nigeria.
Thanks Soludo for the great work you are doing.

Pls where can I buy the Aso ebi for Jagaban swearing in.? Even if it is 500k, I can afford it.
I must be there.
Re: 2023 Elections: Nigerian Youths Tell US, UK Those Who Deserve Visa Ban by Karnice600: 12:46pm On Mar 28, 2023
sukkot:
cheesy these dummy's don't know the USA and uk are the ones who gave the go ahead for tinubu and mc oluomo to do what they did. Here is a thread I created to explain how they got the permission

https://www.nairaland.com/7630294/why-mc-oluomo-tinubu-cannot

See that your thread? Its very useless. As for you, you can still be useful. Focus on becoming more useful.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Why I Rejected Jonathan’s $5m Offer In 2015 - Hamzat / Buhari, Governors May Clash With Tinubu Over Ambode - GuardianNg / Ex-Minister Of Finance, Zainab Ahmed Lands World Bank Job

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.