Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,666 members, 7,809,514 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:46 AM

MouthAction During Menstruation Unsafe, Gynaecologists Warn - Health (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / MouthAction During Menstruation Unsafe, Gynaecologists Warn (45895 Views)

MouthAction Is Now The Leading Risk Factor For Throat Cancer / Can Celibacy Cause Child Birth Complications? Gynaecologists' Attention Needed / "MouthAction Is Dangerous" Gynaecologist Warns (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: MouthAction During Menstruation Unsafe, Gynaecologists Warn by Nobody: 11:54am On Mar 28, 2023
efeski:

Whatever rocks your boat
Carry your wahala go
Na lie ooo, you’ve bought wahala from me from today since you decided to lie through your nose on this topic

1 Like

Re: MouthAction During Menstruation Unsafe, Gynaecologists Warn by Isabi4lov: 11:54am On Mar 28, 2023
During my menses never will I allow my guy to do that to me , any guy that does that nonsense he's an occultist. undecided

2 Likes

Re: MouthAction During Menstruation Unsafe, Gynaecologists Warn by Brushstrokes20: 11:54am On Mar 28, 2023
Yuck! undecided.. That shepopo must be hallucinating undecided

Like paul asserted, name the man and get 2 million!
Re: MouthAction During Menstruation Unsafe, Gynaecologists Warn by Phoen1X: 11:56am On Mar 28, 2023
maleekberry:
grin
As in vampire ?
Re: MouthAction During Menstruation Unsafe, Gynaecologists Warn by Enemyofpeace: 11:57am On Mar 28, 2023
Labake1 just dey hungry me like shawarma
Re: MouthAction During Menstruation Unsafe, Gynaecologists Warn by Haydens: 11:58am On Mar 28, 2023
I can’t imagine menstrual blood going into somebody’s mouth, it is unsafe. How will somebody put his mouth in blood when the person is not Dracula, it is Dracula that sucks blood.

Na this one sweet me pass 😂😂😂😂
Re: MouthAction During Menstruation Unsafe, Gynaecologists Warn by greypencils: 11:59am On Mar 28, 2023
KanwuliaExtra:

Yes oooooo.
I collect akamu well well. . . take am chop bread sef for breakfast. grin
The good ol ' days.
Good of you. I love people who are true to themselves.
Re: MouthAction During Menstruation Unsafe, Gynaecologists Warn by Enemyofpeace: 12:00pm On Mar 28, 2023
Na that stupid girl called Monalisa wan spoil the thing wey all of us dey enjoy quietly for house

Las Las na Ash@wo every body go marry, pray make your own no popular
Re: MouthAction During Menstruation Unsafe, Gynaecologists Warn by greypencils: 12:00pm On Mar 28, 2023
MadarasBlade:
How will you give a woman head wether or not she's menstruating?? Men should do better abeg.
But if she give you, you go collect?
Re: MouthAction During Menstruation Unsafe, Gynaecologists Warn by simplesearch: 12:01pm On Mar 28, 2023
Very terrible generation we are in. How can anyone in their right senses ever consider this filthy practice of cleaning a woman's secret place with their mouth, I mean are you a dog or something? No wonder the scripture refers to some people as dog, this may not be far fetch from what the scripture intends to convey especially of people who're past feeling.
Now to think there is anyone who'll go further to such an extent of cleaning a woman's menses while having her period must be nothing but a demon infested individual.
The world of medicine is infested already by Satanists masquerading as medical experts, these set of Satan errand gangs ditch out any garbage in the name of medical advise with bold face, even if such claim can't be substantiated or back up with any research work, but because of their title we believe their lies wholeheartedly.
May God deliver our Generation.!

Philippians 3:2 (KJV) Beware of dogs, beware of evil workers, beware of the concision.

Revelation 22:15 (KJV) For without are dogs, and sorcerers, and whoremongers, and murderers, and idolaters, and whosoever loveth and maketh a lie.

1 Like

Re: MouthAction During Menstruation Unsafe, Gynaecologists Warn by KanwuliaExtra: 12:02pm On Mar 28, 2023
greypencils:
Good of you. I love people who are true to themselves.

What is there to be hypocritical about?
Very childish.

Truth be told. . . .it is just an over-hype.
Gets boring over time.
As you get older, you discover how nasty it is. cheesy
Re: MouthAction During Menstruation Unsafe, Gynaecologists Warn by Exceed15: 12:02pm On Mar 28, 2023
Dirty and unhealthy act to do.
Re: MouthAction During Menstruation Unsafe, Gynaecologists Warn by Calicoe: 12:03pm On Mar 28, 2023
Who does dat
Re: MouthAction During Menstruation Unsafe, Gynaecologists Warn by Nobody: 12:03pm On Mar 28, 2023
Na clit wey be like prick guys suppose lick no be the hole.

1 Like

Re: MouthAction During Menstruation Unsafe, Gynaecologists Warn by cutedharmee: 12:04pm On Mar 28, 2023
densiks:
I have never and will never use my mouth on the private organs of any woman.

It is disgusting and most dishonorable to engage in such acts talk less of while she's menstruating.

Anyone doing that is under a universal curse.
You're really missing grin grin grin grin
Try it and see that the Lord is good...

2 Likes

Re: MouthAction During Menstruation Unsafe, Gynaecologists Warn by nonix22(m): 12:05pm On Mar 28, 2023
Big LIE from the pit pf Hell. Only A ritualist will do that.
Mona is just saying all that rubbish to trend.

1 Like

Re: MouthAction During Menstruation Unsafe, Gynaecologists Warn by Isabi4lov: 12:06pm On Mar 28, 2023
kripen:

I imagine how people do it, my woman knows very well it doesn't sweet me or enter my head to that extent.
Hope she won't get it outside

4 Likes

Re: MouthAction During Menstruation Unsafe, Gynaecologists Warn by greypencils: 12:08pm On Mar 28, 2023
KanwuliaExtra:

What is there to be hypocritical about?
Very childish.

Truth be told. . . .it is just an over-hype.
Gets boring over time.
As you get older, you discover how nasty it is. cheesy
True. But then I Stan the truth always. I done collect BJ, I have returned the favor too. But not to a girl who is menstruating. I am just challenging the boys shouting God forbid upandan. "They can't go down on a woman", but they can collect ? They have been dating whores that's why.

1 Like

Re: MouthAction During Menstruation Unsafe, Gynaecologists Warn by Germi9: 12:09pm On Mar 28, 2023
A guy went out with his friends,got drunk and went straight to his girlfriends house and started to UnCloth her, the babe was trying to caution her drunk boyfriend that she was on her period but the plea fell on deaf ears as the dude was too high to understand
next thing he went down below with his mouth and sucked the living hell out of the girl ,the following morning he woke up and noticed some thick dried stuff around his mustache and lips and then he asked his babe what happened to him…and the babe explained the event of the previous night grin dude almost cut off his throat
Re: MouthAction During Menstruation Unsafe, Gynaecologists Warn by Isabi4lov: 12:11pm On Mar 28, 2023
Godwin4444:
Disgusting perverts

I can’t even give any lady head n I don’t want it too let alone when she’s on her period

What do people gain from oral self?

And you want her to give you head. right ?

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: MouthAction During Menstruation Unsafe, Gynaecologists Warn by Isabi4lov: 12:13pm On Mar 28, 2023
Germi9:
A guy went out with his friends,got drunk and went straight to his girlfriends house and started to UnCloth her, the babe was trying to caution her drunk boyfriend that she was on her period but the plea fell on deaf ears as the dude was too high to understand
next thing he went down below with his mouth and sucked the living hell out of the girl ,the following morning he woke up and noticed some thick dried stuff around his mustache and lips and then he asked his babe what happened to him…and the babe explained the event of the previous night grin dude almost cut off his throat
😂😂😂😂

Nothing wrong in taking blood tonic
Re: MouthAction During Menstruation Unsafe, Gynaecologists Warn by Johnson225(m): 12:20pm On Mar 28, 2023
Isabi4lov:
😂😂😂😂

Nothing wrong in taking blood tonic

Can you take your own “blood tonic”
Re: MouthAction During Menstruation Unsafe, Gynaecologists Warn by Mercury12(m): 12:21pm On Mar 28, 2023
Omo!
This post is bloody😂
Re: MouthAction During Menstruation Unsafe, Gynaecologists Warn by Adewale1603(m): 12:21pm On Mar 28, 2023
How can I unread this and unsee this
Re: MouthAction During Menstruation Unsafe, Gynaecologists Warn by holardemoranky(f): 12:25pm On Mar 28, 2023
I can't even allow my man to do dat to me coz mesef d menses dey disgust me not to talk of allowing my man to put mouth dere cm use dt same mouth kiss me.

Chai!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Tufiakwa!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

2 Likes

Re: MouthAction During Menstruation Unsafe, Gynaecologists Warn by mechanics(m): 12:25pm On Mar 28, 2023
Hmmmm, those doing that know what they are looking for.
Re: MouthAction During Menstruation Unsafe, Gynaecologists Warn by Nobodysboo(m): 12:25pm On Mar 28, 2023
Noted
Re: MouthAction During Menstruation Unsafe, Gynaecologists Warn by KanwuliaExtra: 12:26pm On Mar 28, 2023
greypencils:
True. But then I Stan the truth always. I done collect BJ, I have returned the favor too. But not to a girl who is menstruating. I am just challenging the boys shouting God forbid upandan. "They can't go down on a woman", but they can collect ? They have been dating whores that's why.

Every barry with im own wahala abi?
As long as both parties agree on the terms of 'chopping kola', no wahala.
Re: MouthAction During Menstruation Unsafe, Gynaecologists Warn by FireUpNow(m): 12:26pm On Mar 28, 2023
All headmasters are warned

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Coronavirus: UK Returnee Causes Panic In Ondo Community, Self-Isolates / I Lost My Friend To Chronic Kidney Disease, His Last Whatsapp Chat With Me / COVID-19: We Have Madagascar’s Herb Extract In Nigeria — Osagie Ehnaire

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.