Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,136 members, 7,814,977 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:31 AM

“70% Of Actress Movie Industry; What They Have, Na Chairmen Dey Give Them” — Ned - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / “70% Of Actress Movie Industry; What They Have, Na Chairmen Dey Give Them” — Ned (555 Views)

2baba Idibia: I No Dey Give Women Belle Again, I Don Change (Video) / Tonto Dikeh: 70% Of People Showing Off On IG Are More Fake Than My Bum / Stunning New Pictures Of Actress Chika Ike (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

“70% Of Actress Movie Industry; What They Have, Na Chairmen Dey Give Them” — Ned by Janetdebola: 10:15am On Mar 28, 2023
The controversial media personality Nedu Wazobia claims that the majority of women in the film industry received their possessions as gifts from men.

Click The link below to watch the video

https://www.drillogist.com/70-of-women-in-the-movie-industry-what-they-have-na-chairmen-dey-give-them-nedu-wazobia-reveals/?gcu=4d54453d

Re: “70% Of Actress Movie Industry; What They Have, Na Chairmen Dey Give Them” — Ned by MrBrownJay1(m): 2:40pm On Mar 28, 2023
as if this is "news"...
Re: “70% Of Actress Movie Industry; What They Have, Na Chairmen Dey Give Them” — Ned by irunoko(m): 4:35pm On Mar 28, 2023
grin
Re: “70% Of Actress Movie Industry; What They Have, Na Chairmen Dey Give Them” — Ned by Foodqueen(f): 4:43pm On Mar 28, 2023
We know.

That's why the men can't even afford their medicals.

(1) (Reply)

Tiwa Savage: Influencer Omotara Akanni Demands N5M From Instablog9ja / Mixed Reactions As Ruger Lines 5 Ladies Up On Stage, Plays 'dirty' With Them / Mr. Jollof On Davido's Alleged Infidelity.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.