Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,496 members, 7,826,868 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 09:59 PM

Festus Keyamo Reacts To Labour Party’s N25M Governorship Forms For Imo State - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Festus Keyamo Reacts To Labour Party’s N25M Governorship Forms For Imo State (37727 Views)

‘He’s Miracle-Working God’ – Festus Keyamo Reacts To Ministerial Nomination / Keyamo Reacts To His Reorted Removal As Tinubu's Campaign Spokesperson / Obaseki Spent ₦43.5 Million On Governorship Forms Of APC And PDP (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Festus Keyamo Reacts To Labour Party’s N25M Governorship Forms For Imo State by Popeonah(m): 12:55pm On Mar 28, 2023
densiks:
Nothing but the obvious truth
Mumu....
Re: Festus Keyamo Reacts To Labour Party’s N25M Governorship Forms For Imo State by afbstrategies: 12:56pm On Mar 28, 2023
What is this chipmunk talking about

1 Share

Re: Festus Keyamo Reacts To Labour Party’s N25M Governorship Forms For Imo State by Jagabanarmy: 12:57pm On Mar 28, 2023
Keyamo talks too much. Jagaban dont need people like him in his government . we want progressive people in his cabinet.
Re: Festus Keyamo Reacts To Labour Party’s N25M Governorship Forms For Imo State by mymadam(m): 12:59pm On Mar 28, 2023
IyaebeTheGreat:
I'll notify you as time draws closer but will only quote you on a very dead thread. Enjoy your day
OK, well understood. Enjoy the rest of your day 👋🏽

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Festus Keyamo Reacts To Labour Party’s N25M Governorship Forms For Imo State by Emmapub(m): 12:59pm On Mar 28, 2023
Please Mr Festus San of APC …
Where do you want Labour Party to get the money use in running the party? How many Governor do Dey have ? The court case where do you feel they will get the money from? . Oga mumu lawyer you have no case to prove go and sit down and write another petition to the Army not DSS and Police this time.
Re: Festus Keyamo Reacts To Labour Party’s N25M Governorship Forms For Imo State by sinola(m): 1:00pm On Mar 28, 2023
i can never admit that a renowned ex-drug Lord will one day be my president......

when you present an ex baron as your president to the world where there are gathering of technocrats, educationist etc ,it connotes that everybody in that country are drug addict.

In a sane society, he should even return all the royalties he has been collecting from the day he was a senator .

this simply mean that the lives of those 3 people, buhari signed and killed for drug trafficking in 1984 ,all died in vain.

My People, please receive sense.
Re: Festus Keyamo Reacts To Labour Party’s N25M Governorship Forms For Imo State by IgOga(m): 1:00pm On Mar 28, 2023
michigang:
i thought obi is the leader

As a presidential candidate Obi was the political leader because if he had won he will become the party leader and President of Nigeria

As a looser in the Presidential election....the political leader is whoever holds the highest political office in the party - That is usually the person in the executive arm of government or anyone that holds no 1, no2, no3 or no4 office in Nigeria.

In the absence of this it falls to governors......as at today LP has only one governor and that is Alex Otti ( the one who decamped from APC to LP). So as the only governor of LP. Alex Otti is the new political leader of LP.

1 Like

Re: Festus Keyamo Reacts To Labour Party’s N25M Governorship Forms For Imo State by DLuciano: 1:13pm On Mar 28, 2023
Ireportlive:
cool

Unfuntunately non of the nincompoop youth that want to die for Labour Party can afford or crowd fund 25 million.

I'm always happy I can see through Obi's decieit

... yes they cannot crowd fund in your mind, because they are not looters, drug lords nor fraudulent like your people and father Tinubu.
Re: Festus Keyamo Reacts To Labour Party’s N25M Governorship Forms For Imo State by favor914: 1:26pm On Mar 28, 2023
Asgard13:
They bloody nose Labour and Obi gave this man eh

Years from today .. he’s generation will always remember with pains

Ah ah..

A SAN for that matter ..

Life nor sha balance
What bloody nose? you did election, lost woefully, you went to court wailing, yet you still have the audacity to open that your empty Barrel mouth?
Re: Festus Keyamo Reacts To Labour Party’s N25M Governorship Forms For Imo State by favor914: 1:27pm On Mar 28, 2023
DLuciano:
... yes they cannot crowd fund in your mind, because they are not looters, drug lords nor fraudulent like your people and father Tinubu.
Doyin Okupe isn’t a Looter, Babachir isn’t a Thief also?
Re: Festus Keyamo Reacts To Labour Party’s N25M Governorship Forms For Imo State by chikason22(m): 1:31pm On Mar 28, 2023
Ayoefa:
They are nothing but bunch of brainwashed LOSERS.
It's a mob/sheep mentality of simply trying to belong hence they will accept any and all false narratives given to them by their slave masters.
Pandora pathological liar Obi tuary simply tapped into the gullible pool of the Nigerian society just like the Pastors/Alfas/babalawos have been doing for years.
Shut up. You're just a pained loser. If it wasn't rigged, why are you not celebrating it. From North down to South, nobody celebrated. Hahahahahaha. Thief. Tell your Thiéfnubu that wie are waiting for him in court. He must return that stolen mandate. Bunch of criminals and corrupt bastards.
Re: Festus Keyamo Reacts To Labour Party’s N25M Governorship Forms For Imo State by Mechatronix: 1:43pm On Mar 28, 2023
afbstrategies:
What is this chipmunk talking about

Festus Keyamo, you only have the moral right to condemn this if your party APC is selling theirs at a lesser price. Otherwise you are just a busy body. Remove the log in your eyes first in order to see the speck in others eyes.
Re: Festus Keyamo Reacts To Labour Party’s N25M Governorship Forms For Imo State by pacespot(m): 1:48pm On Mar 28, 2023
Obidients have criticized this even before anybody does, you can check their tweets on Twitter.

People should understand the fact that Obidients are different from Labour Party.

ObidientMovement is a youth and other sensible Nigerians movement currently using the platform of the Labour Party.
Re: Festus Keyamo Reacts To Labour Party’s N25M Governorship Forms For Imo State by Johnn44: 1:49pm On Mar 28, 2023
densiks:
Nothing but the obvious truth
cool
Re: Festus Keyamo Reacts To Labour Party’s N25M Governorship Forms For Imo State by michigang: 1:52pm On Mar 28, 2023
IgOga:

As a presidential candidate Obi was the political leader because if he had won he will become the party leader and President of Nigeria

As a looser in the Presidential election....the political leader is whoever holds the highest political office in the party - That is usually the person in the executive arm of government or anyone that holds no 1, no2, no3 or no4 office in Nigeria.

In the absence of this it falls to governors......as at today LP has only one governor and that is Alex Otti ( the one who decamped from APC to LP). So as the only governor of LP. Alex Otti is the new political leader of LP.
correct me if i'm wrong. Why is tinubu called the national leader of APC when buhari is president
Re: Festus Keyamo Reacts To Labour Party’s N25M Governorship Forms For Imo State by Postinor: 1:59pm On Mar 28, 2023
Millimann:
The governorship form of APC was N50m and this Senior Advocate of Nonsense is here talking trash.

LP should reduce the price of their forms sha.
at least apc is not forming to be a saint unlike ur obi lp party,sets of pretenders

1 Like

Re: Festus Keyamo Reacts To Labour Party’s N25M Governorship Forms For Imo State by AmotekunSW: 2:05pm On Mar 28, 2023
Kobonaire4:
it doesn't mean nothing.

Unless you want LP to force its members to pay N20000 monthly as dues, that is the only way it can make money easily

Because LP is a money-making venture, abi?

You guys are all thieves.

1 Like

Re: Festus Keyamo Reacts To Labour Party’s N25M Governorship Forms For Imo State by 2tpick: 2:05pm On Mar 28, 2023
Is this guy really a minister let alone being a SAN?

The Obedient movement is not about labour party. It's about transparency and fight against corruption. It's only buhari that has the level.of organic support that PO has. PMB made cpc and PO made LP
Re: Festus Keyamo Reacts To Labour Party’s N25M Governorship Forms For Imo State by IgOga(m): 2:06pm On Mar 28, 2023
michigang:
correct me if i'm wrong. Why is tinubu called the national leader of APC when buhari is president

Cos of his electoral value......he was so influential but actually had no position.....when Oshiomole was to be removed it was clear that Buhari is the true national leader and he had the final say.

Tinubu's national leader position was not in the APC constitution.......but he was seen as the person who brought both Buhari and Osibanjo he was an honorary national leader that was respected but without any political power

Alex Otti has already laid down the rules. "I won without Obi" grin

1 Like

Re: Festus Keyamo Reacts To Labour Party’s N25M Governorship Forms For Imo State by AmotekunSW: 2:07pm On Mar 28, 2023
michigang:

Because Tinubu founded one of the legacy parties that constitute APC today. He came with more than 7 Governors to form APC.

Tell us if Obi brought a single Governor to LP.

Otti won 2015 without Obi. He joined LP before Obi.
Obi is Otti's boy and that's that bro.

1 Like

Re: Festus Keyamo Reacts To Labour Party’s N25M Governorship Forms For Imo State by Nobody: 2:08pm On Mar 28, 2023
AmotekunSW:

Because LP is a money-making venture, abi?

You guys are all thieves.

Harsh fact about parties...they need money to pay staff, pay for costs, etc etc.

Like some time ago, APC HQ was sanctioned by abuja disco for not paying power bills. How do you think they get money to pay power bills? Government cannot dash them all the money they need.

At the end, parties cannot operate without money...and if they cannot get it from dues, they get it from selling forms.[

(Unless you want government to pass law that would make the forms free of charge, which still leaves us with the issue of where the parties would get money).

Either they do that, or they beg, or they fold up.
Re: Festus Keyamo Reacts To Labour Party’s N25M Governorship Forms For Imo State by Dindondin(m): 2:09pm On Mar 28, 2023
Asgard13:
They bloody nose Labour and Obi gave this man eh

Years from today .. he’s generation will always remember with pains

Ah ah..

A SAN for that matter ..

Life nor sha balance
Is it proper to pegg Guber form or any kind of form under LP that said they are better at N25m?

1 Like

Re: Festus Keyamo Reacts To Labour Party’s N25M Governorship Forms For Imo State by Dindondin(m): 2:12pm On Mar 28, 2023
Millimann:
The governorship form of APC was N50m and this Senior Advocate of Nonsense is here talking trash.

LP should reduce the price of their forms sha.
Agreed. APC is evil, demonic, they ll lose at tribunal, let's fire all of them bla, bla, balablue.
One ll think LP Guber or presidential form was N5K.
You all should lose in peace or in pieces!

1 Like

Re: Festus Keyamo Reacts To Labour Party’s N25M Governorship Forms For Imo State by Dindondin(m): 2:13pm On Mar 28, 2023
QualityShare:
That's bad for LP. They shouldn't go the way of APC and PDP. However, if you compare it with the N50m that APC collects, it's still far better.
It's terrible. Their form no suppose pass N100K. We are talking about making democracy affordable for the common man. It's an embarrassment to buy Guber form for N25m or N50. Infact, if it's more than N1m, it's a sin!

1 Like

Re: Festus Keyamo Reacts To Labour Party’s N25M Governorship Forms For Imo State by grammarian247(m): 2:29pm On Mar 28, 2023
Ireportlive:
cool

Unfuntunately non of the nincompoop youth that want to die for Labour Party can afford or crowd fund 25 million.

I'm always happy I can see through Obi's decieit

It was Peter Obi that increased the fee for the form, you can't tell me anything. He is even planning to increase it to 100m, ndi ara. The love is for Obi, not just LP. There is no how you people will box us into accepting that Obi is half as corrupt as your candidates, there is just no way. We are sane enough to see through all the drama.

Re: Festus Keyamo Reacts To Labour Party’s N25M Governorship Forms For Imo State by DLuciano: 2:30pm On Mar 28, 2023
favor914:
Doyin Okupe isn’t a Looter, Babachir isn’t a Thief also?

Keep deceiving yourself, you dont want to leave stone age? This generation and will leave you and your likes behind!
Re: Festus Keyamo Reacts To Labour Party’s N25M Governorship Forms For Imo State by michigang: 2:30pm On Mar 28, 2023
IgOga:

Cos of his electoral value......he was so influential but actually had no position.....when Oshiomole was to be removed it was clear that Buhari is the true national leader and he had the final say.

Tinubu's national leader position was not in the APC constitution.......but he was seen as the person who brought both Buhari and Osibanjo he was an honorary national leader that was respected but without any political power

Alex Otti has already laid down the rules. "I won without Obi" grin
without obi effect, otti couldn't have won. LP was just another party outside APCPDP until the coming of obi
Re: Festus Keyamo Reacts To Labour Party’s N25M Governorship Forms For Imo State by IgOga(m): 2:40pm On Mar 28, 2023
michigang:
without obi effect, otti couldn't have won. LP was just another party outside APCPDP until the coming of obi

You may be right but Alex Otti disagrees with you grin grin grin

LP had their first State governor many years ago in Ondo State during Obasanjo's administration.......So Otti may have a point grin
Re: Festus Keyamo Reacts To Labour Party’s N25M Governorship Forms For Imo State by crackhouse(m): 2:42pm On Mar 28, 2023
U heard? At your age u are still listening to gossips.. Ewu Gambia for your information the form is 15m and not 25m.
Re: Festus Keyamo Reacts To Labour Party’s N25M Governorship Forms For Imo State by georgeakins: 2:45pm On Mar 28, 2023
crixlight2:

A lot of Abia money will be spent on this tribunal case , Abia people are on a long thing

Really?
I doubt it.
Because, Alex Otti speaks like someone who will not allow himself to be scammed by Obi.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Jaafar Jaafar Behind The Ganduje's Bribery Video - BBC / Governor Oyetola Pencils 50 Lawyers. APC, Adeleke Trade Words / Ike Ekweremadu Distributes Food Items In Enugu West

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.