Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,120 members, 7,811,150 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 03:03 AM

Did You Know You Could Play Psp Ps Vita Ps1 Ps2 Games On Your Phone - Gaming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Gaming / Did You Know You Could Play Psp Ps Vita Ps1 Ps2 Games On Your Phone (377 Views)

Shop For Psp, Ps, Xbox Etc From The Uk & Us & Ship To Nigeria With Ishop / Psp/ps Vita/android/ios/switch/3ds/shield Consoles Gaming Section / How To Play PSP Games On Pc With Gamepad (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Did You Know You Could Play Psp Ps Vita Ps1 Ps2 Games On Your Phone by Babapyro: 12:11pm On Mar 28, 2023
Not many Nigerians know much about emulators, Only real gamers know.
I'm a hardcore gamer, I own an Xbox one, Xbox series x,PS5,PS4,ps2,PS1 and GameCube,PSP

Lately I decided to go digital on my old consoles so I gave away.y PSP ,PS1 ,ps 2 and got an emulator instead.
Which runs most of my games at 4 times the resolution of the actual consoles.

If you're interested in playing this games on mobile,let me know and I'll put you through.
First of all you got to have a decent smartphone though with a decent processor, preferably a snapdragon phone.

If you're also interested in swapping ps5 games contact me,I also have an extra ps5 controller for sale.

Re: Did You Know You Could Play Psp Ps Vita Ps1 Ps2 Games On Your Phone by Onyeka90210(m): 12:14pm On Mar 28, 2023
Will this work on my itel? 1gb/16gb
Re: Did You Know You Could Play Psp Ps Vita Ps1 Ps2 Games On Your Phone by Babapyro: 12:16pm On Mar 28, 2023
More

Re: Did You Know You Could Play Psp Ps Vita Ps1 Ps2 Games On Your Phone by Babapyro: 12:17pm On Mar 28, 2023
Onyeka90210:
Will this work on my itel? 1gb/16gb
If you can't comprehend,tell the person behind you to explain what I wrote up here to you
Re: Did You Know You Could Play Psp Ps Vita Ps1 Ps2 Games On Your Phone by Babapyro: 12:19pm On Mar 28, 2023
If you don't have at least a midrange device don't bother
Re: Did You Know You Could Play Psp Ps Vita Ps1 Ps2 Games On Your Phone by Babapyro: 12:19pm On Mar 28, 2023
More

Re: Did You Know You Could Play Psp Ps Vita Ps1 Ps2 Games On Your Phone by Onyeka90210(m): 12:20pm On Mar 28, 2023
Babapyro:

If you can't comprehend,tell the person behind you to explain what I wrote up here to you
My phone can handle games well sir, especially candy crush and subway surfers, it should handle this one well too.
Re: Did You Know You Could Play Psp Ps Vita Ps1 Ps2 Games On Your Phone by Babapyro: 12:23pm On Mar 28, 2023
Any real gamer here, what platform do you love most, android,iOS,PC or console

Re: Did You Know You Could Play Psp Ps Vita Ps1 Ps2 Games On Your Phone by onyeka464: 9:07am On May 02, 2023
Babapyro:
Not many Nigerians know much about emulators, Only real gamers know.
I'm a hardcore gamer, I own an Xbox one, Xbox series x,PS5,PS4,ps2,PS1 and GameCube,PSP

Lately I decided to go digital on my old consoles so I gave away.y PSP ,PS1 ,ps 2 and got an emulator instead.
Which runs most of my games at 4 times the resolution of the actual consoles.
If you're interested in playing this games on mobile,let me know and I'll put you through.
First of all you got to have a decent smartphone though with a decent processor, preferably a snapdragon phone.

If you're also interested in swapping ps5 games contact me,I also have an extra ps5 controller for sale.
Lol, this is old I used the 2013 when I was in secondary school
Re: Did You Know You Could Play Psp Ps Vita Ps1 Ps2 Games On Your Phone by Timdavid064: 8:05am On May 24, 2023
onyeka464:

Lol, this is old I used the 2013 when I was in secondary school

Lol, so Do I? Well, PPSSPP Gold is no doubt an old emulator but continuously updated as well. Btw I would also recommend to check out its new alternatives now available for free. I have tried for the first time after going through a blog post on PPSSPP Gold APk site. I believe it's worth reading if you want to know in details about PPSSPP Emulators and it's alternatives
Source: https://ppssppgoldsapk.com/best-psp-emulators/
Re: Did You Know You Could Play Psp Ps Vita Ps1 Ps2 Games On Your Phone by Viiictor10(m): 9:32pm On May 24, 2023
Babapyro:
Any real gamer here, what platform do you love most, android,iOS,PC or console

Which controller are you using for your PC and how much did you get it

(1) (Reply)

SOLD! Ps4 Slim 1tb With 2 Pads & 12 games installed 165K | Abeokuta / How To Download Unlocked Powerdirector Without Watermarks / Top 10 New Android/ios Games Released This Month October 2020

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.