Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,644 members, 7,816,653 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 02:35 PM

I'm Not Happy About The New Ban On Ethnic Slurs - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I'm Not Happy About The New Ban On Ethnic Slurs (546 Views)

A Total Ban On The Use Of Ethnic Slurs On Nairaland / Why Iā€™m Happy About Smear Campaign Against Peter Obi ā€“ Aisha Yesufu / Keyamo: I Am Happy About The Issues Obi Raised In His Election Petitions (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I'm Not Happy About The New Ban On Ethnic Slurs by HeartlessMan: 1:34pm On Mar 28, 2023
I just got back from a long travel and this is how you welcome me Seun.

So I should not use the A word?? Haaa
How will I be able to interact freely?

I'm depressed. I need an emotional support kpekus to lift my spirits.

1 Share

Re: I'm Not Happy About The New Ban On Ethnic Slurs by Adeolaeniola(m): 1:44pm On Mar 28, 2023
Go to court

1 Like

Re: I'm Not Happy About The New Ban On Ethnic Slurs by ChEkWaSIyKe(f): 2:01pm On Mar 28, 2023
If only the mod will not be bias to ban anyone projecting enthic and tribalism card, NL will bounce back again.
Re: I'm Not Happy About The New Ban On Ethnic Slurs by Zupay: 2:04pm On Mar 28, 2023
HeartlessMan:
I just got back from a long travel and this is how you welcome me Seun.

So I should not use the A word?? Haaa
How will I be able to interact freely?

I'm depressed. I need an emotional support kpekus to lift my spirits.

If it depresses you can always check in to see a psychiatrist for medication.šŸ˜œ

2 Likes

Re: I'm Not Happy About The New Ban On Ethnic Slurs by helinues: 2:04pm On Mar 28, 2023
Only uncultured people would be afraid of the new NL rules

2 Likes

Re: I'm Not Happy About The New Ban On Ethnic Slurs by Softmirror: 2:08pm On Mar 28, 2023
ChEkWaSIyKe:
If only the mod will not be bias to ban anyone projecting enthic and tribalism card, NL will bounce back again.

LOL BOUNCE BACK TO WHERE. A PLATFORM WHICH A PERSON CAN HAVE MORE THAN 100 MONIKERS JUST TO BE CAUSING TROUBLE? HOW MANY DO YOU WANT TO BAN?!

undecided

SEUN SHOULD TRY AS MUCH AS POSSIBLE TO SEE THAT CRIMES ESPECIALLY COMMITTED IN OVERSEAS ARE NOT ALSO REPORTED BECAUSE DESPITE BEING A REPORT OF THE REALITY, IT WILL BE SEEN AS PROJECTING A PARTICULAR TRIBE WE ALL KNOW AS MOSTLY CRIMINALS, WHO TARNISH THE IMAGE OF NIGERIA, AND NIGERIANS ALL AROUND THE WORLD IN BAD LIGHT AS BEING TRIBAL.
grin

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Why Are You People Threading The Same Path As Nnamdi Kanu / EKUKE Wole Soyinka Brought Cultism And Bloodshed To Our Nigerian Universities / 10th Senate President: Ndoma-egba Urged Not To Work Against South-south

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.