Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,282 members, 7,829,635 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 09:54 AM

Supreme Court Declines To Supply CJN’s Itinerary For 2 Days - People’s Gazette - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Supreme Court Declines To Supply CJN’s Itinerary For 2 Days - People’s Gazette (2526 Views)

Tinubu's Cost-cutting Measures: Itinerary For President, Vice President / Reno Omokri Knocks People Gazette Post's On Diversity In LASG Appointments / Nnamdi Kanu’s N1m Bounty On South-East Governors’ Itinerary: IPOB Leader Blasted (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Supreme Court Declines To Supply CJN’s Itinerary For 2 Days - People’s Gazette by DMerciful(m): 5:00pm On Mar 28, 2023
You think this is about Gazette? The CJN is acting suspicious
RenaissanceGuy:
This Gazette guy is just chasing after fame by all means. He doesn't understand the importance of rising, by not jumping steps. They want dethrone Sahara Reporters overnight.

2 Likes

Re: Supreme Court Declines To Supply CJN’s Itinerary For 2 Days - People’s Gazette by blackpanda: 5:01pm On Mar 28, 2023
Racoon:
Why is the CJN or supreme court refusing a inquiry? Is the CJN no more a public servant or figure accountable to the nation anymore? I remember someone said they are waiting for them to deny he was not in London before they will go public. The APC have made brazen lying an official policy of government.

What has APC got to do with this topic
Re: Supreme Court Declines To Supply CJN’s Itinerary For 2 Days - People’s Gazette by Chindozy: 5:08pm On Mar 28, 2023
blackpanda:

You are referring to political office holders
The CJN is a public servant, not a political office holder.
Hes paid wages for his services, just like any other worker

Who paid for the said trip? Was is funded by him personally or by public fund?

2 Likes

Re: Supreme Court Declines To Supply CJN’s Itinerary For 2 Days - People’s Gazette by blackpanda: 5:09pm On Mar 28, 2023
Chindozy:

Who paid for the said trip? Was is funded by him personally or by public fund?

There are questions for you to ponder.
Re: Supreme Court Declines To Supply CJN’s Itinerary For 2 Days - People’s Gazette by Chindozy: 5:14pm On Mar 28, 2023
blackpanda:

There are questions for you to ponder.
Me or you who inadvertently or otherwise defending the non disclosure of the said document? He should should make available the document unless it’s classified.

2 Likes

Re: Supreme Court Declines To Supply CJN’s Itinerary For 2 Days - People’s Gazette by samwillyco1(m): 5:30pm On Mar 28, 2023
Useless country
Re: Supreme Court Declines To Supply CJN’s Itinerary For 2 Days - People’s Gazette by blackpanda: 5:35pm On Mar 28, 2023
Chindozy:

Me or you who inadvertently or otherwise defending the non disclosure of the said document? He should should make available the document unless it’s classified.

No document sir. Rest
A person's medical history is his private business, not yours.
Re: Supreme Court Declines To Supply CJN’s Itinerary For 2 Days - People’s Gazette by Chindozy: 5:45pm On Mar 28, 2023
blackpanda:

No document sir. Rest

I think you are getting it all wrong. I don’t know if u r doing this deliberately. The last I checked, nobody was asking for his medical history. Maybe you would need to re-read the post and see what document is been asked for. Thank you

1 Like

Re: Supreme Court Declines To Supply CJN’s Itinerary For 2 Days - People’s Gazette by blackpanda: 5:48pm On Mar 28, 2023
Chindozy:

I think you are getting it all wrong. I don’t know if u r doing this deliberately. The last I checked, nobody was asking for his medical history. Maybe you would need to re-read the post and see what document is been asked for. Thank you

Okay sir, go to Court. grin
Re: Supreme Court Declines To Supply CJN’s Itinerary For 2 Days - People’s Gazette by Chindozy: 5:49pm On Mar 28, 2023
blackpanda:

No document sir. Rest

Let’s start doing things right in that country and do away with impunity. A good Nigeria will be good for all and a bad Nigeria will equally be bad for all irrespective of anyone’s political, religious and ethnic affiliation. Let’s all stop this ‘business as usual’ that has not served us all well. Thank you
Re: Supreme Court Declines To Supply CJN’s Itinerary For 2 Days - People’s Gazette by Chindozy: 5:50pm On Mar 28, 2023
blackpanda:

Okay sir, go to Court. grin

😂😂😂😂😂 that has become the trending phrase in Nigeria. It’s funny and not funny at the same time.
Re: Supreme Court Declines To Supply CJN’s Itinerary For 2 Days - People’s Gazette by blackpanda: 5:59pm On Mar 28, 2023
Chindozy:

Let’s start doing things right in that country and do away with impunity. A good Nigeria will be good for all and a bad Nigeria will equally be bad for all irrespective of anyone’s political, religious and ethnic affiliation. Let’s all stop this ‘business as usual’ that has not served us all well. Thank you

Rest dear. You are only pretending to be righteous because of your political/tribal affiliations
You deceive no one but yourself
Re: Supreme Court Declines To Supply CJN’s Itinerary For 2 Days - People’s Gazette by LeeSmart: 6:01pm On Mar 28, 2023
frank14011991:
because he is a public servant he doesn't have right to his privacy, if he want shit follow am enter toilet
Oga 4 ur mind now u don do beta clapback? Wen person de try educate u, u come de do ITK. Weldone
Re: Supreme Court Declines To Supply CJN’s Itinerary For 2 Days - People’s Gazette by Chindozy: 6:03pm On Mar 28, 2023
blackpanda:

Rest dear. You are only pretending to be righteous because of your political/tribal affiliations
You deceive no one but yourself
Unfortunately u don’t know me, so u can form any opinion u like about me. But just know it’s not everybody that looks at things from a myopic lens.
Re: Supreme Court Declines To Supply CJN’s Itinerary For 2 Days - People’s Gazette by blackpanda: 6:04pm On Mar 28, 2023
Chindozy:

Unfortunately u don’t know me, so u can form any opinion u like about me. But just know it’s not everybody that looks at things from a myopic lens.

Blablabla
Re: Supreme Court Declines To Supply CJN’s Itinerary For 2 Days - People’s Gazette by ivolt: 6:09pm On Mar 28, 2023
Wait, you published a story that he disguised to meet someone in London.

Why then are you asking for his itinerary again?

Does it mean the original story was mere speculation?
A true news item need no clarification, it either happened or it doesn't.

The funny thing is that no one can travel through air secretly.
Any serious investigator can uncover exact arrival and departure dates
with little effort.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Inec Finally Disqualified Atiku : Your Honest Opinion / Anthony Eromosele Enahoro: 1923 – 2010 By Tolu Ogunlesi / Lagos Installs 10,000 Security Cameras. Feds Installed 121 In Lagos, Abuja, Ph.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.