Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,924 members, 7,817,707 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:40 PM

Interview Invite - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Interview Invite (2427 Views)

DPR Interview Invite / My Friend Got This Job Interview Invite, Pls Is It Real / Ikeja Electricity Interview Invite (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Interview Invite by DebimAj(f): 1:58pm On Mar 28, 2023
Pls is this genuine I applied for customer care representative at Sian global services LTD, can someone help.

Good evening ,

Your resume is impressive, congratulations.

We would like to congratulate you for advancing to the next stage of the recruitment process.

You are scheduled to come for an inteview, on Thursday, 30th of March, 2023.

Time: 8am Prompt

Venue: Hephzibah eye clinic premises beside DSTV building (Agege office) opposite Lagos state corperative college GRA scheme1 bus/stop oko oba. Agege.

The interview is an oral interview & a brief introduction into the organization.

PLEASE COME ALONG WITH A COPY OF YOUR RESUME.

If you have any questions, concerns, or need directon, please do not hesitate to contact HR Dora, 09161979782.‬

We look forward to meeting you and learning more about your qualifications for the role.

Thank you for your interest in the position.

Best rregards.
Sms or call
HR Dora
‪09161979782‬
Re: Interview Invite by Pojomojo: 2:54pm On Mar 28, 2023
They are real
Re: Interview Invite by Caleb15(m): 9:45pm On Mar 28, 2023
Google the adress, stay safe
Re: Interview Invite by Revere27: 10:07am On Mar 29, 2023
DebimAj:
Pls is this genuine I applied for customer care representative at Sian global services LTD, can someone help.

Good evening ,

We would like to congratulate you for advancing to the next stage of the recruitment process.

Venue: Hephzibah eye clinic premises beside DSTV building (Agege office) opposite Lagos state corperative college GRA scheme1 bus/stop oko oba. Agege.

The interview is an oral interview & a brief introduction into the organization.

If you have any questions, concerns, or need directon, please do not hesitate to contact HR Dora, 09161979782.‬

We look forward to meeting you and learning more about your qualifications for the role.

Best rregards.
Sms or call
HR Dora
‪09161979782‬

I also received the invite, please do you know now if it's legit?
Re: Interview Invite by Crucialgem(m): 3:06pm On Mar 29, 2023
Probably GNLD be careful
Re: Interview Invite by Emma1Oj(m): 6:33pm On Mar 29, 2023
This don't look real. A legit company won't write all those words just to invite you for an interview.

If you ask me, don't go.
Re: Interview Invite by Uncommon11: 1:53pm On Apr 08, 2023
DebimAj:

Good evening ,

Best rregards.
Sms or call
HR Dora
‪09161979782‬

Did you attend the interview? i just received same invite . wondering if it's legit .
Re: Interview Invite by NgeObi: 3:30pm On Apr 08, 2023
Since their are other who received the invite, you guys should meet up and go together just for security reasons
Re: Interview Invite by dedons: 6:23pm On Apr 08, 2023
This is GNLD na

2 Likes

Re: Interview Invite by Takinnuoyet(m): 9:35pm On Apr 10, 2023
Hello, please did you go for the interview, and is it real
Re: Interview Invite by professore(m): 5:59pm On Apr 12, 2023
Uncommon11:

Did you attend the interview? i just received same invite . wondering if it's legit .
please are they real?
Re: Interview Invite by professore(m): 6:11pm On Apr 12, 2023
DebimAj:

Good evening ,

Best rregards.
Sms or call
HR Dora
‪09161979782‬

pls are they real?
Re: Interview Invite by LordeJho: 6:25pm On Apr 13, 2023
Hi, did you later attend the interview?
Re: Interview Invite by Lagbaja007: 3:00pm On Apr 16, 2023
Please I got same mail. Who have attended their interviews and how genuine are they? Thanks
Re: Interview Invite by rolexkingsley: 5:08pm On May 07, 2023
I got same mail, customer service representative, please howfr did you leta went for the interview? Are they legit

(1) (Reply)

What Business Can I Do With This Amount, Please Advise / Fidelity Bank / Schlumberger Interview Session

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.