Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,334 members, 7,815,657 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 04:06 PM

Primary School Pupils In Lagos Inside The Blue Line Train Today (Video) - Travel (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Primary School Pupils In Lagos Inside The Blue Line Train Today (Video) (52647 Views)

The Lagos Red Line Train Is Set For Completion - Seyi Law / Why Is Lagos Blue Line Train Being Pulled By A Diesel Locomotive?—John Ashbourne / Governor Sanwo-Olu Takes A Ride On A Blue Line Train (Photos And Videos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Primary School Pupils In Lagos Inside The Blue Line Train Today (Video) by Thomasankara(m): 4:10pm On Mar 28, 2023
[/color]come on! these are not primary school pupils[color=#770077]
Horus:
The Test run continues for different groups of people across the State, to familiarize Lagosians with the Rail system
Re: Primary School Pupils In Lagos Inside The Blue Line Train Today (Video) by Starhearts: 4:11pm On Mar 28, 2023
N3TRAL:
Apart from excursions like this, many contemporary school pupils are deprived of writing and comprehension skills which emboldens them to express their opinion on social media violently.

Teach them the subtle arts of expression and eloquence.

Let the children learn paradoxes, oxymorons and ironies peculiar to the Nigerian story like, "the sun rises in the west and sets in the East" so that they can retrospect even as young people.

Let them write essays about their outings. Examine them to ensure the trips improved their lives.

God Bless Nigeria.
God Bless Lagos State.
God bless the pupils.

Or Sun set in AfghanEastan 😃😊🙂😀

1 Like

Re: Primary School Pupils In Lagos Inside The Blue Line Train Today (Video) by Jagabanarmy: 4:12pm On Mar 28, 2023
YorubaSamurai:
One region that is the same size as oyo state will never have something like this till the world ends grin angry grin

Stop this rhetoric and discuss issue.

1 Like

Re: Primary School Pupils In Lagos Inside The Blue Line Train Today (Video) by hakeemhakeem(m): 4:12pm On Mar 28, 2023
Mopolchi:
So Seyi Law don become pupil overnight

so be adult go guide pupils
Re: Primary School Pupils In Lagos Inside The Blue Line Train Today (Video) by raskymonojendor: 4:12pm On Mar 28, 2023
MadamVanessa:

Seun it's not upto a day you updated that there'll be no room again for tribal slurs, here is someone breaking it already. This type of comment should not be tolerated please.

Lalasticlala, Dominique, Seun, do the needful.

There is no tribal slur in that comment. Not even one was mentioned.
Re: Primary School Pupils In Lagos Inside The Blue Line Train Today (Video) by Defacto4truth: 4:12pm On Mar 28, 2023
RichDad1:
As a LP or grv supporter, you shouldn’t have allowed your children/wards to board the train. After all Sanwo olu is not working. 😃😃😃
the govt of Apc can as well return all taxes collected from their parents.
Re: Primary School Pupils In Lagos Inside The Blue Line Train Today (Video) by remsonik(f): 4:13pm On Mar 28, 2023
I pray the blue line rail works well.

5 Likes

Re: Primary School Pupils In Lagos Inside The Blue Line Train Today (Video) by LikeAking: 4:14pm On Mar 28, 2023
emerged01:

Which country are you? President just signed the bill last week to enable each state generate power and transmit it.

Google about the gas turbine projects governor's have built in Nigeria.. Some governor's have built gas turbines in the past.

Although they can't distribute it directly by law...

Some Governor's have been building gas turbines.

Na distribution be the new thing Buhari add to that law.

Which country are you? Na me suppose day ask you that question.
Re: Primary School Pupils In Lagos Inside The Blue Line Train Today (Video) by raskymonojendor: 4:14pm On Mar 28, 2023
APC has now learnt that it is mandatory to shout out your achievements.

7 Likes

Re: Primary School Pupils In Lagos Inside The Blue Line Train Today (Video) by Emeka71(m): 4:14pm On Mar 28, 2023
N3TRAL:
Apart from excursions like this, many contemporary school pupils are deprived of writing and comprehension skills which emboldens them to express their opinion on social media violently.

Teach them the subtle arts of expression and eloquence.

Let the children learn paradoxes, oxymorons and ironies peculiar to the Nigerian story like, "the sun rises in the west and sets in the East" so that they can retrospect even as young people.

Let them write essays about their outings. Examine them to ensure the trips improved their lives.

God Bless Nigeria.
God Bless Lagos State.
God bless the pupils.
Good works.
Re: Primary School Pupils In Lagos Inside The Blue Line Train Today (Video) by davidl7: 4:15pm On Mar 28, 2023
Ayoefa:
Land of the RASCALS.
We are proud RASCALS. Welcome to my Lagos.

Oga go find garri make u drink.

Ur #200 data go soon finish.
Re: Primary School Pupils In Lagos Inside The Blue Line Train Today (Video) by Horus(m): 4:15pm On Mar 28, 2023

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MQfIQVMPC0g

Students Of Education District III Tour Lagos Rail Mass Transit Blue Line Project
Re: Primary School Pupils In Lagos Inside The Blue Line Train Today (Video) by Tee2027: 4:17pm On Mar 28, 2023
God bless Sanwo.
God bless Nigeria
God bless SW
God bless Tinubu for supporting hardworking people to become the governor of Lagos.

This is a commendable project and that is why those ingrate invaders nonentities are angry because they hate good things with passion especially if not from their region.

SW are busy developing their future capital to the world class capital but my own people are busy praising ugm, sit at home, ipob and supporting a useless liar who ruled his state for 8 good years and left it in slum state till Obiano came for a rescue mission.

Sanwo go on we are proud of you, you are not a lazy governor.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Primary School Pupils In Lagos Inside The Blue Line Train Today (Video) by hakeemhakeem(m): 4:18pm On Mar 28, 2023
N3TRAL:

I think we're working on a competent regulation of the power sector.

Regulation is what is lacking in the power sector. Jonathan's privatization of the power sector was not backed by strong legislation unlike Obj's transformation of the telecommunication sector.

There must be strong laws against offenders who don't pay bill and connect electricity lines without approval.

The law must permit the Discos to enforce compliance through courts that must hear and decide on those crimes within 30 days or a shorter period of time.

The Discos must also have legal backing to enforce breach of contract against the Gencos and get justice within one Month in specialized tribunals.

The law must prevent Government regulation of consumer prices.

the law is least provides prepaid meter when everyone pay for what they consumed
Re: Primary School Pupils In Lagos Inside The Blue Line Train Today (Video) by Quantumheight(m): 4:19pm On Mar 28, 2023
You are very right but an yet to see one blue,red,green,grey line in the whole of south east

ote author=Kobonaire4 post=122126230]

Still has a long way to go....if they can clean out the slums and then extend the raillines all the way to Epe and Badagri..plus bring in Lagos underground rail....then we can start talking[/quote]

1 Like

Re: Primary School Pupils In Lagos Inside The Blue Line Train Today (Video) by Hatrick01: 4:22pm On Mar 28, 2023
Wannahowzit and irongalaxy wont see post like this.
Re: Primary School Pupils In Lagos Inside The Blue Line Train Today (Video) by Interoma(m): 4:23pm On Mar 28, 2023
LegendHero:
This is awesome.

God bless Yorubaland.
AMIN

2 Likes

Re: Primary School Pupils In Lagos Inside The Blue Line Train Today (Video) by Tflex01: 4:24pm On Mar 28, 2023
spagettiluv:
I disagree
Oyo and ogun are trying

Ondo is not far behind.

5 Likes

Re: Primary School Pupils In Lagos Inside The Blue Line Train Today (Video) by IronGalaxy: 4:25pm On Mar 28, 2023
Hatrick01:
Wannahowzit and irongalaxy wont see post like this.
Remind me again , why I do need to see kids on a train?
Re: Primary School Pupils In Lagos Inside The Blue Line Train Today (Video) by vengertime: 4:25pm On Mar 28, 2023
Omo Seyi law ugly o
Re: Primary School Pupils In Lagos Inside The Blue Line Train Today (Video) by paymentvoucher: 4:26pm On Mar 28, 2023
SEUN has started suspending them.
raskymonojendor:
I am suprised that the Obidients have not littered this thread with funny posts.

2 Likes

Re: Primary School Pupils In Lagos Inside The Blue Line Train Today (Video) by bonnyhope: 4:27pm On Mar 28, 2023
For show
Re: Primary School Pupils In Lagos Inside The Blue Line Train Today (Video) by feedthenation(m): 4:28pm On Mar 28, 2023
---Eko na for show indeed---
Re: Primary School Pupils In Lagos Inside The Blue Line Train Today (Video) by Nobody: 4:29pm On Mar 28, 2023
Quantumheight:
You are very right but an yet to see one blue,red,green,grey line in the whole of south east

Or in most of the rest of the Southwest, and the rest of the country...because it is not a cheap venture.

We could have such lines across the whole country if we are all willing to pay the kind of taxes that fund such things.

3 Likes

Re: Primary School Pupils In Lagos Inside The Blue Line Train Today (Video) by YorubaSamurai: 4:31pm On Mar 28, 2023
MadamVanessa:

Seun it's not upto a day you updated that there'll be no room again for tribal slurs, here is someone breaking it already. This type of comment should not be tolerated please.

Lalasticlala, Dominique, Seun, do the needful.

e pain am
Re: Primary School Pupils In Lagos Inside The Blue Line Train Today (Video) by BreconHills(m): 4:31pm On Mar 28, 2023
LikeAking:
A government[b] should embark on projects like when their is 247 power supply..[/b]

And good investment in industrialization process.

The smart Chinese government still invest in industrialization and good businesses. The west on the other hand adopted and opportunitie and today they are paying the price.

China has taken over.

Government must invest in businesses, government must build factories.

Let's learn from China and not the west.

Sorry if I understand you properly you are saying that hundreds of thousands of people scaling to million should not have the benefit of modern urban transport until Nigeria has light 24/7? Outlying areas should not be developed and congestion and high rents on the mainland and island should not be eased until Nigeria has industrialized?

Are you aware that parts of China still has problem of access to clean running water. That about nine provinces and municipalities still suffer from absolute water scarcity? All these locations, except Shanghai, are in northern China. In spite of these problems China is still investing in space technology etc?

3 Likes

Re: Primary School Pupils In Lagos Inside The Blue Line Train Today (Video) by GboyegaD(m): 4:31pm On Mar 28, 2023
Ki Olorun ma to ri iya da wa si. I wonder why we keep thinking of this as an achievement.
Re: Primary School Pupils In Lagos Inside The Blue Line Train Today (Video) by Ayoefa: 4:32pm On Mar 28, 2023
davidl7:

Oga go find garri make u drink.

Ur #200 data go soon finish.

I actually love drinking Garri. I might just break my fasting with some Garri, moi moi, plenty fish, Akara, may be with some air fried dodo/ chicken and meat just to satisfy my fasting hunger right now. That's too much food oh. grin
I still have about 8 more hours to go before breaking fast. But thanks for the suggestion.

I have so much data that I wish I can send you some - it's unlimited and probably one of the fastest in the whole world from AT&T.

E pain you han grin grin grin grin

We are PROUD YORUBA RASCALS. Deal with it
Re: Primary School Pupils In Lagos Inside The Blue Line Train Today (Video) by GboyegaD(m): 4:33pm On Mar 28, 2023
Tee2027:
God bless Sanwo.
God bless Nigeria
God bless SW
God bless Tinubu for supporting hardworking people to become the governor of Lagos.

This is a commendable project and that is why those ingrate invaders nonentities are angry because they hate good things with passion especially if not from their region.

SW are busy developing their future capital to the world class capital but my own people are busy praising ugm, sit at home, ipob and supporting a useless liar who ruled his state for 8 good years and left it in slum state till Obiano came for a rescue mission.

Sanwo go on we are proud of you, you are not a lazy governor.

This isn't Sanwo-olu's doing. This started in Fashola's first term so it is a big disgrace it took them these many years to complete the project.
Re: Primary School Pupils In Lagos Inside The Blue Line Train Today (Video) by Roboto11: 4:35pm On Mar 28, 2023
Kobonaire4:

Still has a long way to go....if they can clean out the slums and then extend the raillines all the way to Epe and Badagri..plus bring in Lagos underground rail....then we can start talking

Na so Brazil clean out the favelas abi?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

21 Celebrities Who Own Private Jets / Bauchi-Ningi: 28 Family Members Traveling In A Bus Die In A Motor Accident / This Bridge Swallows Pregnant Women In Akwa Ibom

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.