Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,616 members, 7,816,538 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:49 PM

Still Recruiting....vacancy With Free Accommodation - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Still Recruiting....vacancy With Free Accommodation (1257 Views)

Still Recruiting....vacancy With Free Accommodation / List Of Organizations In Nigeria Still Recruiting During COVID-19 / Vacancy With Ali Baba Explains Why Companies Prefer Experienced Hands (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Still Recruiting....vacancy With Free Accommodation by Rita33(f): 4:17pm On Mar 28, 2023
A SOLAR/ELECTRONICS COMPANY IS IN NEED OF STAFF IN IT'S NEW BRANCH AT IJEBU ODE OGUN STATE...

MALE/FEMALE STAFFS NEEDED IN THE FOLLOWING POSITIONS:

SALES PROMOTERS!!!

OFFICE MANAGERS/ASSISTANTS!!!

CLERK/SECRETARIES

ACCOMMODATION IS AVAILABLE

SALARIES VERY ATTRACTIVE

QUALIFICATION:SSCE UPWARDS

NOT GNLD, NOT 419, NOT SCAM PLS...

CALL/WHATSAPP:: 0**915**160****2605..

4 Likes

Re: Still Recruiting....vacancy With Free Accommodation by Wealthyonos(m): 9:32pm On Mar 28, 2023
Interested
Re: Still Recruiting....vacancy With Free Accommodation by Caleb15(m): 9:43pm On Mar 28, 2023
Interested Location Lagos
Re: Still Recruiting....vacancy With Free Accommodation by Rita33(f): 8:09am On Mar 29, 2023
Contact details are there sir/ma
Re: Still Recruiting....vacancy With Free Accommodation by jibovico(m): 9:02am On Apr 07, 2023
Hello, I saw your ad and I am interested. I stay up north. Can we talk how your products could be delivered up north for more sales? Contact me 07031388620
Re: Still Recruiting....vacancy With Free Accommodation by dobaduro: 6:21pm On Aug 09, 2023
I don't just want to spoil someone else business I would have posted the gory pictures i took there here, but what I will advise him is t look for workers within that vicinity or relocate the company.
Let me narrate my experience. That day as the guy invited me for the interview, I got dressed, look for my Christmas cloth ironed it and prepared that I was going for a job , I wore my best shoe,if you see me,you will think I am cbn executive. I set out on my journey, from my place to ikorodu garage is a journey of its own. Mind you the guy gave me 7.30 am, for my mind I said even shell cannot give someone that kind of time, I said may be they are related to chevron sha,you can't tell. They might just be disguising. So when I got to ikorodu garage I located gberigbe bus, I asked them ,they said 700 to the place, mumu me, instead of me to draw back I kept on going,that should have told me that is a journey of no return, I paid and the journey set. We pass all the ikorodu town begin enter Bush, didn't say anything until we go to the point that each bus must be pushed. After everything, I told the bus driver where I was asked to stop, we got there and he said I should come down that is the place. I said the place bawo,how can I come down here no place to match my feet. They all laugh at me , I got no option than to enter the mud water with this my Christmas shoe. Mud water no be ordinary ooo,na those thick brown one that use to be like nsala soup, all over the place no fine boy,as not even like a grass to match that doesn't have the mud water. I started looking for the street. I called the guy, he kept directing me. I went to the street,they told me that's not the name of the street. Started becoming scared. I was like se no be kidnapp they wan kidnap me so? After much much,I met one elderly man that told me that it's actually the street but the name i am calling is not the name.
I explain my situation to the man,he said I shouldn't be scared he pointed the house for me. I was expecting to see a company. Na house I see ooo. I went opposite the house asked the girl selling there if she knows what they're doing there,he said he used to see them with all those electrical things that seems is what they sell. To enter the house,area boys dey front ooo,put wooden chair and Pako on top,you gets to pay 50 naira to cross or you enter the mud water. Me wey my Christmas shoe don turn to farming shoe na so I enter the thing like that,na just to cross from one side to opposite side oo. I stood in front of the gate called the guy again, that I am there ooo because as I open the gate see as every place is like one dirty compound in AJ,even with hospital they said in the building you won't even know there is such there, I stood there ooo my people, called the guy again as I was even scared to enter the compound, the werey told me that can't I see this is 10 o'clock that he gave me 7.30am. I was like baba are you serious? So na adventures of ceazer i come so, and how do you think a human being will get there at that time except you are living there too. Even people living in same ikorodu cannot get there at that time.
Na so I carry myself dey find way out, wasted over 2k for this tinubu time just to go and swam in mud water.
The werey no even deem it necessary to tell me to come in as I have already gotten there. He just said their interview ends by 7.30 everyday, I should go and come back another time, I no fit cry, and all these while I have been calling you, you didn't tell me to go back until I got to the place.I just said for my mind no be me find you come. 2k wey me and my family supposed use chop na so I wasted it. As I got to Ikorodu I started looking for where to wash myself small even before I enter bus,started from my trouser everything was messed up. But the idiot will still pay *100 of what I spent

jibovico:
Hello, I saw your ad and I am interested. I stay up north. Can we talk how your products could be delivered up north for more sales? Contact me 07031388620

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Vacancy Maintainance Officer / Do You Want To Work In China-nokia / Please, Be Informed, Market Explorer, Ibadan Recruits!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.