Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,045 members, 7,810,865 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 05:20 PM

Glo Introduces Yan-me-more - Technology Market - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / Glo Introduces Yan-me-more (1378 Views)

NOKIA Introduces 41 Megapixel Lumia Phone / Glo Introduces 1,400 Naira Complete Bb Subcription Package (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Glo Introduces Yan-me-more by Telcompare: 10:57am On Sep 19, 2011
Globacom has again raised the stakes in the industry with the introduction of an all-winner bumper package, Yan-Me-More, in which subscribers can talk ceaselessly at an incredible 15k per second.

Group Chief Operating Officer, Mohamed Jameel, said that the introduction of Yan-Me-More is to make life more interesting and convenient for the people. “This is an anniversary gift to Glo subscribers and indeed all Nigerians as the network marks its eight anniversary. As the leading light in the industry, it is our desire to sustain our tradition of empowering Nigerians, through the provision of dynamic products, at affordable prizes’’, Jameel said.

With Glo Yan-Me-More, calls are charged at 15k per second and subscribers will enjoy unlimited free calls, everyday, from midnight till 5 a.m. In addition, callers on Yan-Me-More can earn up to 20% bonus on recharge, just as they will enjoy the possibility of N9 per minute on all International calls.

‘’This is the biggest offer, yet, as callers can talk to loved ones and business partners for as long as they desire for just 15k/sec’’, noted Ashutosh Tiwary, Globacom’s GM, Prepaid Marketing. Calls on-net cost only 55k/sec in the first minute and 15k/sec from the second minute. Off-net calls, however, cost 25k per second, he explained.

To migrate to Yarn-Me-More, subscribers are required to simply dial *100*10*#.

For more information visit www.telecomscompare.com become a member and enjoy various freebies like sending free sms as you invite your friends to join too.

(1) (Reply)

Clean Acer 5710 Laptop + Free Multilinks Modem 50k Only! / New Multifunction Tyre Change Kit System / Gabcom Android Tablet For Sale

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.