Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,502 members, 7,819,823 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:15 AM

I - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I (1067 Views)

Imam Who Saved Birom Christians In Plateau Fulani Killings (Photo) / Femi Fani-Kayode Reacts To Miyetti Allah Reasons For Plateau Christians Killing / Danjuma And Ishaku In US; Insist Fulani Herdsmen Are Killing Christians (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

I by Mrfeel: 4:31pm On Mar 28, 2023
Tinubu and his VP a well known Boko Haram member are both working for the Arab nations for the islamization of Nigeria , tinubu might not be fully aware of this cause all he care about is his presidential ambition

the Arab nations who trained and sponsored Boko Haram from day one to take Nigeria by force , have re-strategies , to take Nigeria diplomatically , with two Islamic puppet in power, the iswap/Boko Haram who are working with the Taliban will take over Nigeria just like their partner took over Afghanistan , this is one of the reasons the northerners voted tinubu to weaken Christian who will stand against this islamization agenda , first they will tell you tinubu's wife is a Christian , then they will us Yoruba Christian who will come out to say we Yoruba's are not radical Muslims we have lived peacefully with our Christian brothers for ages , before you know it Sharia law will find its way into the Nigerian constitution , the northerners are wiser than the southerners, anytime they want to achieve any ideological plan they find someone to hide behind to achieve that , we know how they used gowon a Christian minority from plateau , they will us tinubu the same way

Say no to islamization of Nigeria

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I by Mrfeel: 4:33pm On Mar 28, 2023
raskymonojendor

This is what will happen
Re: I by lexylaw09: 4:39pm On Mar 28, 2023
So much jealousy...eeya

1 Like

Re: I by lexylaw09: 4:40pm On Mar 28, 2023
Jagaban all the way

1 Like

Re: I by lexylaw09: 4:41pm On Mar 28, 2023
Yoruba guys

Re: I by Writer606(f): 4:44pm On Mar 28, 2023
Am tired of Nigeria I swear

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I by Mrfeel: 4:47pm On Mar 28, 2023
lexylaw09:
So much jealousy...eeya
There is no jealousy in here , Christian's are at risk , I'm a Christian
Re: I by VEXT: 4:47pm On Mar 28, 2023
This madness will end when Christians become extremist like Muslims and stop tolerating rubbish..

That's why I love Israel...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I by Mrfeel: 4:49pm On Mar 28, 2023
lexylaw09:
Yoruba guys
You Yoruba's , will be the first to receive Sharia law, remember it has been mentioned multiple times in Yorubaland
Re: I by Mrfeel: 4:50pm On Mar 28, 2023
VEXT:
This madness will end when Christians become extremist like Muslims and stop tolerating rubbish..

That's why I love Israel...
Most Christians from the south west are our weakness
Re: I by lexylaw09: 4:51pm On Mar 28, 2023
Mrfeel:

There is no jealousy in here , Christian's are at risk , I'm a Christian
ipob terrorists

1 Like

Re: I by Mrfeel: 4:53pm On Mar 28, 2023
lexylaw09:
Jagaban all the way

The druglord , care's only about his presidential ambition not knowing he is sitting on a keg of gun powder
Re: I by lexylaw09: 4:53pm On Mar 28, 2023
Mrfeel:

I'm Christian from the south west.... And I'm proud to accept Bola Ahmed Tinubu as my president. If you don't like it then that's fine.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: I by Mrfeel: 4:55pm On Mar 28, 2023
lexylaw09:
ipob terrorists

Separating Nigeria is better than islamization of Nigeria , we know what Boko Haram and iswap are all about
Re: I by lexylaw09: 4:55pm On Mar 28, 2023
Writer606:
Am tired of Nigeria I swear
then go back to biafra your country

4 Likes

Re: I by lexylaw09: 4:56pm On Mar 28, 2023
Mrfeel:

Separating Nigeria is better than islamization of Nigeria , we know what Boko Haram and iswap are all about
the biggest terrorist group in Nigeria right now is ipob

3 Likes

Re: I by Mrfeel: 4:56pm On Mar 28, 2023
lexylaw09:
I'm Christian from the south west.... And I'm proud to accept Bola Ahmed Tinubu as my president. If you don't like it then that's fine.
I know , this is the perfect reason the north chose tinubu for the job
Re: I by Mrfeel: 4:58pm On Mar 28, 2023
lexylaw09:
then go back to biafra your country

The biafra Yoruba's and northerners fought for 3 yrs and destroyed or Which biafra?
Re: I by raskymonojendor: 4:58pm On Mar 28, 2023
Mrfeel:
raskymonojendor

This is what will happen
Lol. I am a Christian and I don't feel threatened.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I by raskymonojendor: 5:00pm On Mar 28, 2023
Mrfeel:

You are trying to divide Nigeria along ethnic lines. E nor go work.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I by Mrfeel: 5:00pm On Mar 28, 2023
lexylaw09:
the biggest terrorist group in Nigeria right now is ipob
I know iswap and Boko Haram are now hero's for fighting for the islamization of Nigeria , they are part of the plan
Re: I by Mrfeel: 5:01pm On Mar 28, 2023
raskymonojendor:

Lol. I am a Christian and I don't feel threatened.
Like I said , people like you are the reason tinubu was chosen
Re: I by Nobody: 5:18pm On Mar 28, 2023
I have been reading this thread, and as a christian, I don't feel threatened. Even if the whole country is taken over by people intent on persecuting christians, I recall that 1) THE world is not my home 2) Jesus did say we would be persecuted 3) A good christian is one who is faithful even in times of trobule.

Having said that, the same message OP is saying has been said time and time again over the years. In the late 1980's, Nigeria was going to be islamized because we joined OIC. Well, it is almost 40 years since our joining OIC, and the christian population in Nigeria has grown....and there are still churches in many parts of the Muslim North last I checked even.

I also recall reading about the plan to ISLAMIZE Nigeria...and not only has it failed since 1994...Chirsitianity is growing stronger even.

The amusing thing is that the OP thinks that Tinubu would islamize Nigeria. The same Tinubu that was seen...on tv...singing christian hymms when Bola Ige was being buried. The same tinubu that refused to implement sharia in Lagos state...alongside many muslim governors in the South and Middle Belt. (Late Mohammed Lawal of Kwara and late Abubakar Audu come to mind...both explicitly said NO sharia.). The same tinubu that people were even doubting the depth of his Islam self?

Shettima is not a Boko Haram sponsor. The man for the duration of his governorship was even operating out of Abuja...his family was in Abuja permanently self for their own safety. Plus Boko's target was people like him....elite educated Muslim government officials. (And that photo people site as evidence...was Shettima clelebrating succesfully negoitatiing with Fulani herdsmen for, among other things, getting their kids enrolled in school. Is that something a boko member does).

OP, you are upset Obi lost the election. Yes, some of us too dont like APC coming back...but if Buhari that ACTUALLY SAID he would implement Sharia across Nigeria is yet to do it up till now....na tinubu wey no implement Sharia go do am?

Anyway, you better focus on 2027.

6 Likes

Re: I by Mrfeel: 5:21pm On Mar 28, 2023
Kobonaire4:
I have been reading this thread, and as a christian, I don't feel threatened. Even if the whole country is taken over by people intent on persecuting christians, I recall that 1) THE world is not my home 2) Jesus did say we would be persecuted 3) A good christian is one who is faithful even in times of trobule.

Having said that, the same message OP is saying has been said time and time again over the years. In the late 1980's, Nigeria was going to be islamized because we joined OIC. Well, it is almost 40 years since our joining OIC, and the christian population in Nigeria has grown....and there are still churches in many parts of the Muslim North last I checked even.

I also recall reading about the plan to ISLAMIZE Nigeria...and not only has it failed since 1994...Chirsitianity is growing stronger even.

The amusing thing is that the OP thinks that Tinubu would islamize Nigeria. The same Tinubu that was seen...on tv...singing christian hymms when Bola Ige was being buried. The same tinubu that refused to implement sharia in Lagos state...alongside many muslim governors in the South and Middle Belt. (Late Mohammed Lawal of Kwara and late Abubakar Audu come to mind...both explicitly said NO sharia.). The same tinubu that people were even doubting the depth of his Islam self?

Shettima is not a Boko Haram sponsor. The man for the duration of his governorship was even operating out of Abuja...his family was in Abuja permanently self for their own safety. Plus Boko's target was people like him....elite educated Muslim government officials. (And that photo people site as evidence...was Shettima clelebrating succesfully negoitatiing with Fulani herdsmen for, among other things, getting their kids enrolled in school. Is that something a boko member does).

OP, you are upset Obi lost the election. Yes, some of us too dont like APC coming back...but if Buhari that ACTUALLY SAID he would implement Sharia across Nigeria is yet to do it up till now....na tinubu wey no implement Sharia go do am?

Anyway, you better focus on 2027.

Can you explain why we have Boko Haram and iswap?
Re: I by raskymonojendor: 5:23pm On Mar 28, 2023
Mrfeel:

Like I said , people like you are the reason tinubu was chosen
Atleast you admitted that he was chosen. That's good enough for me.
Re: I by lexylaw09: 5:26pm On Mar 28, 2023
Ipob Terrorist propaganda

2 Likes

Re: I by Mrfeel: 5:30pm On Mar 28, 2023
raskymonojendor:

Atleast you admitted that he was chosen. That's good enough for me.
For the islamization of Nigeria
Re: I by Mrfeel: 5:31pm On Mar 28, 2023
lexylaw09:
Ipob Terrorist propaganda
And you support Boko Haram and iswap for the islamization of Nigeria?
Re: I by Nobody: 5:33pm On Mar 28, 2023
Mrfeel:

Can you explain why we have Boko Haram and iswap?

For the same reason we have ESN, OPC and a host of other organisations....even Ombatse.

We are an oil rich country that imports far more than we export...which means we are short of jobs and revenue...which provides idle hands for Master Anarchy and his geng.

That's why many Sub saharan countries have the same issue...and those that do not are steps away from the problem. DR CONGO, Burkina, Mali, CAR, Mozambique, and a host of other countries have that problem.

The day we stop relying on oil and start relying on industrial development is the day we would see an end to all armed groups.

Now dry your tears and stop disturbing me, and focus on 2027. Tinubu defeated us because of our pride and ego.

2 Likes

Re: I by Mrfeel: 5:35pm On Mar 28, 2023
Kobonaire4:

For the same reason we have ESN, OPC and a host of other organisations....even Ombatse.

We are an oil rich country that imports far more than we export...which means we are short of jobs and revenue...which provides idle hands for Master Anarchy and his geng.

That's why many Sub saharan countries have the same issue...and those that do not are steps away from the problem. DR CONGO, Burkina, Mali, CAR, Mozambique, and a host of other countries have that problem.

The day we stop relying on oil and start relying on industrial development is the day we would see an end to all armed groups.

Now dry your tears and stop disturbing me, and focus on 2027. Tinubu defeated us because of our pride and ego.

We have iswap and Boko Haram not because of oil we have iswap and Boko Haram the islamization of Nigeria, a complete religious movement

(1) (2) (Reply)

Eguns & Aworis Must Wake Up Now Before Invaders Destroy Lagos / No part of the mid west is going to the south south T hisGlobe.com / No More Workers In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.