Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,771 members, 7,831,478 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 07:25 PM

Yoruba In South-east Seek Peaceful Coexistence - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Yoruba In South-east Seek Peaceful Coexistence (1173 Views)

Displaced Yoruba In Akwa Ibom Crisis Beg Govt, Police For Help / NURTW Calls For Peaceful Coexistence, Appeals To Sanwo-Olu / Bayelsa PDP, APC Gov Candidates Seek Peaceful Poll (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Yoruba In South-east Seek Peaceful Coexistence by dominic17: 8:17am On Jun 21, 2023
The South-East Yoruba Community Forum (SYCF) has stressed the need for peaceful co-existence of Nigerians, irrespective of ethnic and religious inclinations.
The South-East Yoruba Community Forum (SYCF) has stressed the need for peaceful co-existence of Nigerians, irrespective of ethnic and religious inclinations.
The group gave the charge after a delegates’ meeting of Yoruba communities in the five South-East states held in Enugu. President of Yoruba Community in Enugu, Isiaka Salmon, who spoke with newsmen at the end of the meeting, said peace and unity of Nigeria is paramount and superior at the moment.

Isiaka said the meeting, which was meant to deliberate on the way forward for Yoruba in South-East, also focused on the need to continue to be their brothers’ keepers.

He said: “We also looked at the way we are living in the South-East and emphasised that we must continue to live in peace and harmony
“Our relationship with the host-states, particularly Enugu, has remained quite cordial. Though we’re still expecting it to get even better, that’s why we are always making conscious effort to support the government.”

Isiaka, who debunked the impression that Yoruba do not see South-East as inhabitable enough to invest in it, further said: “I want to tell you that it is false to say that Yoruba don’t invest in the South-East. Yoruba living in the South-East see the region as their home. So, that orientation has changed as we now have a lot of our brothers having various investments in the region.

Guardian NigeriaJun 20, 2023 2:42 A

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Yoruba In South-east Seek Peaceful Coexistence by LagosFirstSon: 8:20am On Jun 21, 2023
They should remain loyal to there host and peace will continue to reign

Ndigbo are peace loving people

3 Likes

Re: Yoruba In South-east Seek Peaceful Coexistence by mrvitalis(m): 8:22am On Jun 21, 2023
LagosFirstSon:
They should remain loyal to there host and peace will continue to reign
Nah bro we are not insecure, let them do them, East is land of the free, we don't set limit for our people

Just know the rules do not forcefully take someone's land, do not take life that's all

4 Likes

Re: Yoruba In South-east Seek Peaceful Coexistence by LagosFirstSon: 8:24am On Jun 21, 2023
mrvitalis:

Nah bro we are not insecure, let them do them, East is land of the free, we don't set limit for our people

Just know the rules do not forcefully take someone's land, do not take life that's all
we are saying the same thing ..

Igbos are peace loving people

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Yoruba In South-east Seek Peaceful Coexistence by bhella10: 8:24am On Jun 21, 2023
E lo f'okan bale! They dare not touch any omoluabi in SE. They can't. Even ipob will not dare.

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Yoruba In South-east Seek Peaceful Coexistence by tamdun: 8:27am On Jun 21, 2023
mrvitalis:

Yinmu

1 Like

Re: Yoruba In South-east Seek Peaceful Coexistence by helinues: 8:29am On Jun 21, 2023
Hahahah,

We be Omoluwabi wey dey always respect their host, reason why we no dey get issue with others outside our region.

To the Yoruba's in any part of SE, continue to be behaving like an Omoluwabi and always respect your host.

All the best

4 Likes

Re: Yoruba In South-east Seek Peaceful Coexistence by Christistruth03: 8:30am On Jun 21, 2023
As long as they don't call their Hosts Ancestral Territories a "No Man's Land"
Re: Yoruba In South-east Seek Peaceful Coexistence by helinues: 8:31am On Jun 21, 2023
LagosFirstSon:
you think every region ha this low self-esteem like the yorubas?

Princeoflagos, you see your life outside, see as how your impersonation for years have been rebursted with no where to shift the goal post to.

Emotions gave him out again..

3 Likes

Re: Yoruba In South-east Seek Peaceful Coexistence by LagosFirstSon: 8:31am On Jun 21, 2023
helinues:
Hahahah,

We be Omoluwabi wey dey always respect their host, reason why we no dey get issue with others outside our region.

To the Yoruba's in any part of SE, continue to be behaving like an Omoluwabi and always respect your host.

All the best
I thought you always argue that no single Yoruba man or woman living in south east

3 Likes

Re: Yoruba In South-east Seek Peaceful Coexistence by LagosFirstSon: 8:32am On Jun 21, 2023
helinues:

Princeoflagos, you see your life outside, see as how your impersonation for years have been rebursted with no where to shift the goal post to.

Emotions gave him out again..
I am not Princeoflagos

2 Likes

Re: Yoruba In South-east Seek Peaceful Coexistence by helinues: 8:32am On Jun 21, 2023
LagosFirstSon:

I thought you ways argue that no single Yoruba man or woman living in south east

I have told you to stop all this your ridiculous allegations all the time.

Common can't you respect your old age, where did I make such statement?

It's really annoying for you to continue doing this when you are not a new member on this forum

Eish

2 Likes

Re: Yoruba In South-east Seek Peaceful Coexistence by helinues: 8:34am On Jun 21, 2023
LagosFirstSon:

I am not Princeoflagos

When last have you people ever taken responsibility for your actions before? Tell me

You see one of the reasons I stopped using alternative monikers when banned is because I can't pretend if who I am whenever other accused me of being behind alternative moniker.

Try and be a man enough

2 Likes

Re: Yoruba In South-east Seek Peaceful Coexistence by FreeStuffsNG: 8:34am On Jun 21, 2023
For a start to believe they are actually in Igboland, let the Igbo Governors of South East give our Yoruba
brothers and sisters political appointments, free healthcare, free education and reciprocate same latitude the Yoruba gave our Igbo visitors in Yorubaland.
Law of Reciprocity is what we will do to collaborate without cheating the Yoruba
https://www.nairaland.com/7612989/lagos-guber-plight-igbo-law

5 Likes

Re: Yoruba In South-east Seek Peaceful Coexistence by Ogene001: 8:35am On Jun 21, 2023
bhella10:
E lo f'okan bale! They dare not touch any omoluabi in SE. They can't. Even ipob will not dare.
Lol, continue your madness in Lagos till it reach that stage. Ask northerners in Onitsha and Aba how e de be when their people misbehave too much in Kano and Kaduna

3 Likes

Re: Yoruba In South-east Seek Peaceful Coexistence by Tinubucocainesn: 8:36am On Jun 21, 2023
helinues:

When last have you people ever taken responsibility for your actions before? Tell me

You see one of the reasons I stopped using alternative monikers when banned is because I can't pretend if who I am whenever other accused me of being behind alternative moniker.

Try and be a man enough

Man look for a job and be useful

2 Likes

Re: Yoruba In South-east Seek Peaceful Coexistence by LagosFirstSon: 8:36am On Jun 21, 2023
helinues:

Common can you respect your old age, where did I make such statement?

It's really annoying for you to continue doing this when you are not a new member on this forum

Eish
I could remember back in the day when my dear friend and one of the most respected Nairalander, Princeoflagos, traveled to Owerri and created a thread on the Yoruba lady that he saw in his village selling herbal drink (Agbo)
.. you said she ain't Yoruba and that yorubas don't live permanently in Igbo land .

Why do you want to deny that now ?

I get the receipt

2 Likes

Re: Yoruba In South-east Seek Peaceful Coexistence by Ogene001: 8:36am On Jun 21, 2023
FreeStuffsNG:
For a start to believe them, let the Igbo Governors of South East give our Yoruba
brothers and sisters political appointments, free healthcare, free education and reciprocate same latitude the Yoruba gave our Igbo visitors in Yorubaland
When their population and total investment reaches one quarter of Igbos in Lagos we will discuss that

2 Likes

Re: Yoruba In South-east Seek Peaceful Coexistence by Ogene001: 8:37am On Jun 21, 2023
LagosFirstSon:

I could remember back in the day when my dear friend and one of the most respected Nairalander, Princeoflagos, traveled to Owerri and created a thread on the Yoruba lady that he saw in his village selling herbal drink (Agbo)
.. you said she ain't Yoruba and that yorubas don't live permanently in Igbo land .

I get the receipt
Yorubas are confused people. They said no yoruba in Igboland, yet they say, give yoruba appointment in Igboland

1 Like

Re: Yoruba In South-east Seek Peaceful Coexistence by LagosFirstSon: 8:39am On Jun 21, 2023
FreeStuffsNG:
For a start to believe they are actually in Igboland, let the Igbo Governors of South East give our Yoruba
brothers and sisters political appointments, free healthcare, free education and reciprocate same latitude the Yoruba gave our Igbo visitors in Yorubaland
Did they complain to you that they aren't enjoying what the true indigines re enjoying .

The Igbos pay more tax in Lagos than all the yorubas so Sanwo Olu must give the igbos living in Lagos special treatment .

1 Like

Re: Yoruba In South-east Seek Peaceful Coexistence by LagosFirstSon: 8:40am On Jun 21, 2023
Ogene001:

Yorubas are confused people. They said no yoruba in Igboland, yet they say, give yoruba appointment in Igboland
People wey no dey add any value to the region

Some of them are parasites

4 Likes

Re: Yoruba In South-east Seek Peaceful Coexistence by Ogene001: 8:41am On Jun 21, 2023
helinues:

Common can you respect your old age, where did I make such statement?

Eish
You people have been saying it at the comfort of your brown roof. Your people now coming out to tell the world their number in SE shows they are afraid of reprisal for your stvpidity in Lagos. They know how e de be between us and northerners.
Re: Yoruba In South-east Seek Peaceful Coexistence by helinues: 8:42am On Jun 21, 2023
LagosFirstSon:

I get the receipt

Walahi, that day they shared the free shame, na which drink did you take that day? You slept falala and missed out

Your dear friend or you are relating your personal account. I remember the thread very well, they are 4 in total.

One with Ihedioha with you carrying his bag, one Yoruba lady Hawking agbo and 2 personal on flight even though the photo was repeated. I can relate with everything you are talking about cos it's only you Princeoflagos can give details like this as you are the one I had the conversation with.

You keep on exposing your fakeness on this forum. Why not be proud of who you are even if you can't be proud of your home region?

1 Like

Re: Yoruba In South-east Seek Peaceful Coexistence by helinues: 8:44am On Jun 21, 2023
Ogene001:

You people have been saying it at the comfort of your brown roof. Your people now coming out to tell the world their number in SE shows they are afraid of reprisal for your stvpidity in Lagos. They know how e de be between us and northerners.

Re: Yoruba In South-east Seek Peaceful Coexistence by WorldRichest: 8:47am On Jun 21, 2023
They must be MAD. What are they doing there? They must be products of baby factories
Re: Yoruba In South-east Seek Peaceful Coexistence by Henry22(m): 8:47am On Jun 21, 2023
bhella10:

As usual.....you are senseless in all ramifications, no apologies wink

4 Likes

Re: Yoruba In South-east Seek Peaceful Coexistence by Starboytwo(m): 8:48am On Jun 21, 2023
mrvitalis:

na xo. Why dem come panel beat that man wey vote for apc.
Re: Yoruba In South-east Seek Peaceful Coexistence by mrvitalis(m): 8:49am On Jun 21, 2023
Starboytwo:
na xo. Why dem come panel beat that man wey vote for apc.
Show video
Re: Yoruba In South-east Seek Peaceful Coexistence by Henry22(m): 8:49am On Jun 21, 2023
LagosFirstSon:

I thought you always argue that no single Yoruba man or woman living in south east

Please help me ask him, there are more than a million of them.
Re: Yoruba In South-east Seek Peaceful Coexistence by WorldRichest: 8:52am On Jun 21, 2023
mrvitalis:

Yes, peaceful land flowing with milk and honey, yet all of you have abandoned your ancestral home to come and slave in Lagos. Even when Fashola and Judas Aregbesola abducted you all over Lagos and dumped you at Upper Iweka Bridge Head Onitsha at 2:00AM, before 10 minutes, you have all jumped into Mallam Audu’s trailer carrying cows to Yoruba land to come and sell Gala and La Casera inside holdups and sleep under bridges

1 Like

Re: Yoruba In South-east Seek Peaceful Coexistence by Starboytwo(m): 8:53am On Jun 21, 2023
Ogene001:

When their population and total investment reaches one quarter of Igbos in Lagos we will discuss that
might as well relocate those Big Big investment back to the east. Don’t you think?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Stop Releasing Statements On Behalf Of Ipob- Ekpa To Peter Obi / Tinubu Inner Cacus: Uzodimma Launches Media Attack On Gbajabiamila / Atiku Is Moving With Stealth...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.