Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,449 members, 7,816,042 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:35 AM

Stop Calling The Fire Service Emergency Room To Request For My Number,lady Plead - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Stop Calling The Fire Service Emergency Room To Request For My Number,lady Plead (374 Views)

Who Advised You To Plead Guilty – Aisha Yesufu Queries Bobrisky / Burna Boy, Fireboy, Laycon, Plead With Uganda Govt To Release Omah Lay, Tems / Funke Akindele, Husband Plead Guilty To Social Distancing Violation (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Stop Calling The Fire Service Emergency Room To Request For My Number,lady Plead by Cruztvblog: 4:53pm On Mar 28, 2023
Stop calling the fire service emergency room to request for my number, lady pleads

Crazy reactions as a staff of the Federal Fire Service, Dooshima Dennis, has asked plenty to stop calling the fire service emergency room to request for her number as her job is on the line.

Dooshima Dennis, who fancy herself as the first Nigerian celebrity firefighter took upon her twitter page to address the issue.
She wrote “ Can we get serious for once. Stop calling the fire service emergency room to request for my number please.You guys are putting me in trouble here please I’m begging”.

See more about this post [url] https://cruztvblognaija.com.ng/2023/03/28/stop-calling-the-fire-service-emergency-room-to-request-for-my-number-lady-pleads/[/url]

Re: Stop Calling The Fire Service Emergency Room To Request For My Number,lady Plead by azadus18: 5:56pm On Mar 28, 2023
Butty fighter

(1) (Reply)

Kanaga Jnr Cry Hard After Fans Bought Him His First Benz Car, Blue Aiva, Khosi B / Gistlover Call Out Davido For Allege SCÀM With Receipts As Evidence Https://you / I Regret Getting Married - Actress Slam

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.