Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,202 members, 7,829,300 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 12:58 AM

NPF Ogun state division Invades - Singer Portable's Lounge; Resist Arrest - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / NPF Ogun state division Invades - Singer Portable's Lounge; Resist Arrest (402 Views)

No Wonder Ozo Couldn't Resist Her / Davido And Naira Marley Club At Bae Lounge In Awka (Pictures) / Shina Rambo, B-red At Iyabo Ojo's Lounge In Lekki (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

NPF Ogun state division Invades - Singer Portable's Lounge; Resist Arrest by Wealthoptulent(m): 5:08pm On Mar 28, 2023
Its has just been confirmed, the invasion of the Ogun state Division Nigerian Police Force to the singer Abeeb okikiola aka portable's Bar business arena , which at the Moment of filing this report its yet to be unraveled the reason for Operation. Few mins later the Singer Abeeb okikiola portable was seen on live recording while he reacted to the Invasion, where he claimed the Police officers were fake and the operation was fabricated by unknown Internet Fraudsters boys against him.
In now-viral footage, the singer who referred to himself as "a federal Government liability" can be seen lamenting in Yoruba that Yahoo boys sent the police to arrest him.

The arrest, according to him, was unwarranted, and he said that he earns his money legitimately.

He said in parts, "Police is our friend but these ones here are not our friends. Yahoo boy said they should come and arrest me, If you want to invite me to your station, you will invite me with money. Are the police and Yahoo boys now working together? I spend legitimate money and I don’t do Yahoo."
The singer added, "Am I a Yahoo boy? Why did you come to my office to arrest people? What did I do? You came to my bar and everyone is running. Call me and I will come to your offices or my manager will come. I’m a superstar, I’m a celebrity. Show me your ID card. You’re talking to federal government liability. I work for the government, I work for APC. I work for Tinubu. We’re the ones controlling Nigeria now. I won’t take this.”

As at the time of filing this Report, the Nigerian Police Force NPF is yet to release brief to Deny or confirm the operation. Details coming later.

https://www.pulse.ng/entertainment/celebrities/portable-resists-arrest-as-ogun-state-police-invade-his-bar/5cmk5h6

https://www.instagram.com/reel/CqVS3nIOqTG/?igshid=YmMyMTA2M2Y=

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7r4o--YiRUw

@NLFPMOD
MYND44
FYNESTBOI
MISSYB3
OAM4J

Re: NPF Ogun state division Invades - Singer Portable's Lounge; Resist Arrest by kestolove95(m): 5:37pm On Mar 28, 2023
Free our guy joor

(1) (Reply)

Davido And Wizkid Break The Internet As They Splash Over $1.6m On Cars & Watches / Neymar Liked Two Social Media Posts That Has Caused Psg Fans To Storm His House / Yul Edochie Faces Backlash From Fans For Sharing Video Of Son And 2nd Wife: "Som

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.