Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,614 members, 7,813,011 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 04:02 AM

15 Crucial Questions To Ask Your Partner Before You Give Consent To Marry Him - Adverts - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Adverts / 15 Crucial Questions To Ask Your Partner Before You Give Consent To Marry Him (267 Views)

Topnotch Land With Governor's Consent As Title In A Developed Estate (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

15 Crucial Questions To Ask Your Partner Before You Give Consent To Marry Him by mocochannel: 6:37pm On Mar 28, 2023
Dear queens, if you're in a serious courtship at the moment (or you have plan to start one soon), then the things I want to talk about in this post is for you.

One of the reasons why marriages are failing lately is because priorities have been misplaced. Many young ladies just focus on things that do not have benefit while in relationship. They want to have all the fun with their partner, club together, visit all the restaurants, take studio shots, do Tiktok videos to "pepper" online community, have sex...and they will continue in such manners until boom...they realize that they are married already...then everything turns sour.

Anyone who wants to thrive in marriage must pray and plan ahead. Remember, he who fails to plan has planned to fail.

There are important questions that you must ask your man before you give your consent to marry him. His responses will expose the extent to which both of you are compatible/incompatible.

The book of Amos 3: 3 says "Can two walk together, unless they are agree?"
Knowing these things about your spouse will help reveal the level of agreement between you two and this will help you decide whether or not to settle with such a man.

Please bear in mind that you may not be able to get a man that is 100/100 ✌️

Among many others, here are 15 crucial questions to ask your man before you give consent to marry him....

1. Why do you want to marry?
When the purpose of a thing is not known, abuse is inevitable. There are men who do not know the aim of marriage. There are others who wants to marry for wrong reasons. Before you agree to marry any man, make sure he has discussed the reasons he wants to marry with you.

2. What is your Genotype and Blood Group?
This question should come at the early stage of a purpose driven relationship. No be the one una go don print wedding I.V. come discover say una get genotype mismatch.

3. Are you born again?
If you marry a true child of God, trust me, it will save you a whole lot of headache in marriage. But don't forget, iron sharpeneth iron. If he's burning for Christ, don't be the one to put out his fire.

4. How many children would you like to have?

5. What will you do if I'm unable to conceive or we experience any difficulty in having children?

6. What if I'm only able to bear you a certain gender (say female children only)?

7. Are we going to keep our monies together or separately?

8. Do you want a full house wife that does not work?

9. Are we going to be living in your family house after wedding?

10. What are those things I would do that you will never forgive? What are the deal breakers?

11. What's your take on divorce?

12. In whose names are we going to be acquiring properties and why?

13. Are we going to define responsibilities or we sort all tasks together?

14. Do you have any plan to marry more than one wife in your lifetime?

15. Do you have any major secrets you haven't shared with me?

When next you go out with him, don't just go to eat fish, take selfies and watch movies, discuss things that matter. Make sure he's sincere with his responses. Pay attention while he responds, go back home and give each response a deep thought.

1 Like 2 Shares

(1) (Reply)

Need Genuine Buyers Of Exportable Products / Intensive Web Design & Development Training At Lagos Airport Hotel, Ikeja / Contract Finance

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.