Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,285 members, 7,818,960 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:02 AM

Ihedioha Withdraws From Imo PDP Governorship Primaries, Gives Reason - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Ihedioha Withdraws From Imo PDP Governorship Primaries, Gives Reason (211 Views)

Dangote Withdraws Suit Against Autumn Spikes, American Mistress / Jim Ovia Withdraws From The World Economic Forum / CBN Withdraws Skye Bank’s License To Operate (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Go Down)

Ihedioha Withdraws From Imo PDP Governorship Primaries, Gives Reason by Odewaleadesoye(m): 6:41pm On Mar 28, 2023
Emeka Ihedioha, former Governor of Imo State, has announced his withdrawal from the Peoples Democratic Party, PDP, Governorship Primaries.

The development was contained in a letter addressed to the National Chairman of the party.

Ihedioha, who served as governor of the state for seven months before the Supreme Court announced Hope Uzodimma as winner of the 2019 governorship election, cited interest of the party as his reason for the shocking withdrawal.

According to him, “In the interest of harmony and unity of the Party, I have decided to make the personal sacrifice of withdrawing from further participation in the processes leading to the emergence of the gubernatorial candidate.”

He appealed to supporters to understand and accept his decision, lamenting that those who had started mobilizing for him may be disappointed.

“And I am sure many of those who have, on their own, already started mobilizing for me in Imo State will be disappointed.

“I sincerely seek their understanding and that of associates, admirers and particularly the electorates who have over the years aligned themselves and identified with my political aspirations"
he added.

DAILY POST

5 Likes

Re: Ihedioha Withdraws From Imo PDP Governorship Primaries, Gives Reason by shuttox: 6:42pm On Mar 28, 2023
He knows Labour party is hot
Re: Ihedioha Withdraws From Imo PDP Governorship Primaries, Gives Reason by paulgabrielz: 6:46pm On Mar 28, 2023
Elluuu p
Re: Ihedioha Withdraws From Imo PDP Governorship Primaries, Gives Reason by Massiveglory: 6:47pm On Mar 28, 2023
Don't be suprised to see him in labour party.
Re: Ihedioha Withdraws From Imo PDP Governorship Primaries, Gives Reason by nlfpmod: 6:49pm On Mar 28, 2023

(1)

Reap The Benefits Of A Leading Vacuum Leak Testing Instrument / Everything You Need To Know About Filing Your Taxes 2023 / Get Trained And Learn How To Become A POS Aggregator, Make N5k/device + Income/s

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.