Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,843 members, 7,866,275 topics. Date: Thursday, 20 June 2024 at 02:17 PM

Bendel Insurance Vs Akwa United and live coverage - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Bendel Insurance Vs Akwa United and live coverage (288 Views)

Bendel Insurance Players Jump Fence To Escape Lynching By Home Fans (Video) / Bendel Insurance FC Gets Promoted To NPFL After 11 Years, Hails Gov. Obaseki / Live Text Commentary: Niger Tornadoes Vs Akwa United (AITEO CUP 2017 Final) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Bendel Insurance Vs Akwa United and live coverage by guobe: 6:43pm On Mar 28, 2023
The match takes place tomorrow with two inform teams clashing in a battle royal.Expecting free flowing football at samuel ogbemudia stadium Benin. Insurance has a 10 match unbeaten run to protect. Wishing my darling club Bendel insurance all the best as I will be cheering them to victory tomorrow.
I am currently on my way to the stadium where Li will bless bringing livel coverage of the match.it prlomilslelsl to believe quite exciting.

1 Like

Re: Bendel Insurance Vs Akwa United and live coverage by allen113: 9:45pm On Mar 28, 2023
You're the only person on nairaland I know that follows this Nigeria league the way we follow European leagues. You even know the names of the players and coaches, kudos to you.

2 Likes

Re: Bendel Insurance Vs Akwa United and live coverage by guobe: 9:57pm On Mar 28, 2023
allen113:
You're the only person on nairaland I know that follows this Nigeria league the way we follow European leagues. You even know the names of the players and coaches, kudos to you.
Thanks Allen.Robosky and NPFL ADMIN are doing well too.
Re: Bendel Insurance Vs Akwa United and live coverage by StonedSaint: 11:45am On Mar 29, 2023
Insurance are doing well, glad to see my home state club unbeaten in the league hope they can sustain d momentum . Hope my guy Osarenkhoe can add to his goal haul...

1 Like

Re: Bendel Insurance Vs Akwa United and live coverage by guobe: 12:36pm On Mar 29, 2023
StonedSaint:
Insurance are doing well, glad to see my home state club unbeaten in the league hope they can sustain d momentum . Hope my guy Osarenkhoe can add to his goal haul...
Imade is a beast of a striker
Re: Bendel Insurance Vs Akwa United and live coverage by guobe: 3:18pm On Mar 29, 2023
Warm up by both teams. Difficult to upload pics on nairaland
Re: Bendel Insurance Vs Akwa United and live coverage by Nobody: 3:27pm On Mar 29, 2023
guobe:
Warm up by both teams. Difficult to upload pics on nairaland

Reduce the picture size.

Take a screenshot of the photos u intend to post and then post the screenshot.
Re: Bendel Insurance Vs Akwa United and live coverage by guobe: 4:04pm On Mar 29, 2023
Goal Imade scores for Insurance
Re: Bendel Insurance Vs Akwa United and live coverage by yemzone(m): 4:07pm On Mar 29, 2023
A win for Bendel. I think they are doing well. I no too sure though.

1 Like

Re: Bendel Insurance Vs Akwa United and live coverage by guobe: 4:13pm On Mar 29, 2023
yemzone:
A win for Bendel. I think they are doing well. I no too sure though.
They will win

1 Like

Re: Bendel Insurance Vs Akwa United and live coverage by guobe: 4:15pm On Mar 29, 2023
Insurance plalying well
Re: Bendel Insurance Vs Akwa United and live coverage by guobe: 4:39pm On Mar 29, 2023
Eqaulalliser.heavy rain
Re: Bendel Insurance Vs Akwa United and live coverage by guobe: 5:56pm On Mar 29, 2023
FT 1 1
Re: Bendel Insurance Vs Akwa United and live coverage by StonedSaint: 9:31pm On Mar 30, 2023
guobe:
Imade is a beast of a striker

u can say that again, like I hoped he would he got the opener against akwa united. fingers crossed that he makes it big in his career...

1 Like

Re: Bendel Insurance Vs Akwa United and live coverage by guobe: 9:36pm On Mar 30, 2023
StonedSaint:

u can say that again, like I hoped he would he got the opener against akwa united. fingers crossed that he makes it big in his career...
He has to go to a top club now with his performances possibly teplace osimhen at Napoli as osimhen is certainly leaving this season.
Re: Bendel Insurance Vs Akwa United and live coverage by StonedSaint: 10:11pm On Mar 30, 2023
guobe:
He has to go to a top club now with his performances possibly teplace osimhen at Napoli as osimhen is certainly leaving this season.

haha bro that's too sudden from Insurance to Napoli jus laidat? no be beans lol, he has to work his socks off n hope for d best..

1 Like

Re: Bendel Insurance Vs Akwa United and live coverage by guobe: 3:06am On Mar 31, 2023
StonedSaint:

haha bro that's too sudden from Insurance to Napoli jus laidat? no be beans lol, he has to work his socks off n hope for d best..
well true sha but nothing is impossible. Iheanacho went to Napoli straight after u17 .
Re: Bendel Insurance Vs Akwa United and live coverage by yinkeys(m): 1:02am On Apr 01, 2023
guobe:
well true sha but nothing is impossible. Iheanacho went to Napoli straight after u17 .
Thought it was Man City academy Iheanacho went to & not Napoli
Re: Bendel Insurance Vs Akwa United and live coverage by guobe: 4:49am On Apr 01, 2023
yinkeys:

Thought it was Man City academy Iheanacho went to & not Napoli
sorry I meant

mancity

(1) (Reply)

Pep Guardiola Becomes The Fastest Manager To Win 100 Home Premier League Games / Correct Score Hub / This Is How Achraf Hakimi Outsmarted His Ex Wife

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.