Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,897 members, 7,814,033 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 02:24 AM

Halliburton Energy Services Nigeria Limited - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Halliburton Energy Services Nigeria Limited (1551 Views)

Halliburton / Halliburton Energy Services Nigeria Limited Ongoing Recruitment / Halliburton Energy Services Nigeria Limited Ongoing Recruitment (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Halliburton Energy Services Nigeria Limited by anakim1: 7:02pm On Mar 28, 2023
I was invited for a written test at Halliburton Energy Services Nigeria Limited. Somebody with useful information about the work conditions at the company should help please.

I want to make comparison with my current job.

1 Like

Re: Halliburton Energy Services Nigeria Limited by yusufmurry: 7:27pm On Mar 28, 2023
Which role did you apply for?
Re: Halliburton Energy Services Nigeria Limited by anakim1: 10:13pm On Mar 28, 2023
I applied for the role of an Accountant
Re: Halliburton Energy Services Nigeria Limited by anakim1: 10:15pm On Mar 28, 2023
yusufmurry:
Which role did you apply for?
Re: Halliburton Energy Services Nigeria Limited by oscarvicto(m): 11:15pm On Mar 28, 2023
anakim1:
I was invited for a written test at Halliburton Energy Services Nigeria Limited. Somebody with useful information about the work conditions at the company should help please.

Where is d company located? How do i apply?
Re: Halliburton Energy Services Nigeria Limited by lavylilly: 8:07am On Mar 29, 2023
oscarvicto:

VI
Re: Halliburton Energy Services Nigeria Limited by lavylilly: 8:08am On Mar 29, 2023
anakim1:

Make sure you get the job, it's an oil company with great pay

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Halliburton Energy Services Nigeria Limited by anakim1: 9:25am On Mar 29, 2023
This particular vacancy is in Port Harcourt. They are no longer receiving applications at the moment. I applied about 2 months ago
oscarvicto:

Re: Halliburton Energy Services Nigeria Limited by anakim1: 9:57am On Mar 29, 2023
I will give it a try. Thanks
lavylilly:
Make sure you get the job, it's an oil company with great pay
Re: Halliburton Energy Services Nigeria Limited by AKWATGOLD1(m): 1:17pm On Mar 29, 2023
I congratulate you first to be invited for written test in Halliburton. And I will like to ask the this question, have work in oil & gas before? if yes simply means 50% of your task is achieved but if No. Majorly, try to work on IFRS from 1-end which relate to profession also their payment (not salary) is in dual currency from their client also work on remittance of VAT & WHT with FIRS and relevant agent. You can contact me for more info
anakim1:

Re: Halliburton Energy Services Nigeria Limited by anakim1: 7:27pm On Mar 29, 2023
God bless you for this vital information
AKWATGOLD1:
I congratulate you first to be invited for written test in Halliburton. And I will like to ask the this question, have work in oil & gas before? if yes simply means 50% of your task is achieved but if No. Majorly, try to work on IFRS from 1-end which relate to profession also their payment (not salary) is in dual currency from their client also work on remittance of VAT & WHT with FIRS and relevant agent. You can contact me for more info
Re: Halliburton Energy Services Nigeria Limited by yusufmurry: 11:37pm On Mar 29, 2023
anakim1:

Trainee or experience hire?
Re: Halliburton Energy Services Nigeria Limited by tammyboy1(m): 2:00pm On Mar 30, 2023
One of the best multi National Oil servicing company in Nigeria, many people dream to work there, I pray you get the job smiley

1 Like

Re: Halliburton Energy Services Nigeria Limited by anakim1: 8:10pm On Mar 31, 2023
Experience hire
yusufmurry:

Trainee or experience hire?
Re: Halliburton Energy Services Nigeria Limited by Mr2kul(m): 10:13am On Jun 25, 2023
anakim1:

Hi, did you get the job?

(1) (Reply)

Career @ Accion International / Saipem Interview / The First Bank Has Shortlisted The Name Of The Graduate

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.