Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,785 members, 7,817,251 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:48 AM

My Opinion Jobs That Ai Will Replace - Programming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / My Opinion Jobs That Ai Will Replace (653 Views)

Elon Musk Claims Ai Will Overtake Humans 'in Less Than Five Years / Here’s How AI Will Dominate A Web Developer’s Life In 2020 / Google AI Will Not Be Use For War. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Opinion Jobs That Ai Will Replace by silento(m): 7:15pm On Mar 28, 2023
I normally laugh when I see people say that Ai will replace programming jobs or programmers

I have tested the two main Ai now bing and chatgpt

In fact this tools required that u know what you are doing to be able to make code they generate work

For example I searched how to use web3modal with vanilla Js

Every code this step produce did not work until I followed one of the links that Bing listed then I was able to find a code that almost closer to work then I have to come back and query what every functions and classes do

Before I was able to put up together code that actually works

I think those tools will help programmers but not replace them

The people their work is at risk is video creators and photo designers , Content creators , mock up designers and few of them programmers are not affected unless you don't know what programming is all about

1 Like

Re: My Opinion Jobs That Ai Will Replace by squash47(m): 7:26pm On Mar 28, 2023
Wity time, it will improve to the point where it becomes a risk to programmers. As for video editors and graphic designers, forget it.
It will even make their jobs easier. AI cannot read people's mind to know exactly what they want when editing is concerned
silento:

. It can only get close to what they want.
Re: My Opinion Jobs That Ai Will Replace by 1Alex: 7:40pm On Mar 28, 2023
It has been evaluated and found out that AI will not replace any job but those with the knowledge of AI will replace those without the knowledge.

2 Likes

Re: My Opinion Jobs That Ai Will Replace by silento(m): 9:02pm On Mar 28, 2023
1Alex:
It has been evaluated and found out that AI will not replace any job but those with the knowledge of AI will replace those without the knowledge.

You are on point
Re: My Opinion Jobs That Ai Will Replace by silento(m): 9:03pm On Mar 28, 2023
squash47:
Wity time, it will improve to the point where it becomes a risk to programmers. As for video editors and graphic designers, forget it.
It will even make their jobs easier. AI cannot read people's mind to know exactly what they want when editing is concerned. It can only get close to what they want.

Read my post again incase you missed where I said if only you know what programming is
Re: My Opinion Jobs That Ai Will Replace by peanutbutterr: 9:47pm On Mar 28, 2023

2 Likes

Re: My Opinion Jobs That Ai Will Replace by Genesiszero: 10:40pm On Mar 29, 2023
peanutbutterr:
you should check out chatgbt 4. that AI is a beast waiting to be unleashed.

it’s very obvious that AI will replace jobs like customer service , personal assistant or virtual assistant. infact one of the interesting things chatgbt 4 does, is to book a reservation in a hotel and buying of flight ticket. basically u set it up and it runs the task for you.

if nigerian banking system can adopt the method of using AI, trust me, those mean looking customers care representative at the bank would lose their job.
for now Ai is not yet advanced to relief programmer off their job, but there’s a possibility in the nearest future.
No possibility even in the nearest future, AI will never replace human programmers of higher end altitude except for the light weight coding sphere by automation, No AI or computer of any sort will ever have intelligent quotient except for the a non physical or supernatural IQ level, and IQ forms the basis of innovative creativity.

1 Like

Re: My Opinion Jobs That Ai Will Replace by Najdorf: 11:39am On Mar 30, 2023
Genesiszero:
No possibility even in the nearest future, AI will never replace human programmers of higher end altitude except for the light weight coding sphere by automation, No AI or computer of any sort will ever have intelligent quotient except for the a non physical or supernatural IQ level, and IQ forms the basis of innovative creativity.
History hasn't been kind to people who thought things could never be possible, but I agree with your general point that some things require a human element that cannot be easily replicated.

1 Like

Re: My Opinion Jobs That Ai Will Replace by Genesiszero: 4:44pm On Mar 30, 2023
Najdorf:

History hasn't been kind to people who thought things could never be possible, but I agree with your general point that some things require a human element that cannot be easily replicated.
history might be kind to this one, until the day AI obtains inteligence quotient. if that happens, then brace up for the age of extinction! jack ma and elon has seen this ahead of time. In case if you have not, you might want to watch chappie, exmachina, transformer of later versions and derive a future conclution. man will always give AI new innovations and creative tendencies while AI will aid the speed and accuracy of convergence to acute excellence. AI cant lead research in medicine but can aid research in medicine. To some degree of extent, i write algorithms on paper and closely observe how they advance exponentialy. The works of man will end humamity. for now lets enjoy breakthrough in AI.

(1) (Reply)

Do I Use Naira or Dollar Card to Purchase A Go Daddy Domain? / We Have Created A Free Youtube Downloader / The Programming Wiz Out Here To Help Me Out...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.