Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,529 members, 7,826,981 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 02:19 AM

Tinubu Nominates Atiku Bagudu & Olawale Edun Into Transition Council - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tinubu Nominates Atiku Bagudu & Olawale Edun Into Transition Council (44422 Views)

Tinubu Nominates Olayemi Cardoso As CBN Governor / Is El-Rufai And Atiku Bagudu Sending A Cryptic Message By Endorsing Tinubu? / President Buhari Meets With Atiku Bagudu, Kayode Fayemi And Udom Emmanuel (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tinubu Nominates Atiku Bagudu & Olawale Edun Into Transition Council by famology(m): 8:45pm On Mar 28, 2023
kunle4toyeyaho:
Going by his antecedent, Tinubu has alot to offer. Tinubu has the capacity and the capability to turn things around for good. He tamed atlantic ocean and subsequently defeated ocean surge,he reorganised Lagos Board of Internal revenue and IGR increased geometrically,he conceived and initiated the IPP( Enron project) which was frustrated by the powers that be as at that time.He strategically invested N4billion of Lagos money in Econet and later brought back N19billion. Tinubu may not be perfect,but he's far ahead of both Atiku and Obi when it comes to governance.

You just wasted your time on somebody whose only driving force is sheer hatred for the president elect. Nothing will make any sense to him provided it's about tinubu his nightmare.

17 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Tinubu Nominates Atiku Bagudu & Olawale Edun Into Transition Council by Kindledlight(m): 8:46pm On Mar 28, 2023
Derinsolah:
May this new government favour me and my family

Amen. Including me and my family.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Tinubu Nominates Atiku Bagudu & Olawale Edun Into Transition Council by Ofunaofu: 8:46pm On Mar 28, 2023
kunle4toyeyaho:
A defeated obidient sighted. Bro,stop wailing and have your mind prepared. By God's grace, Tinubu would start ruling you and your family anytime from May 29,2023

He will rule us and we will suffer from the consequences of his maladministration because it is certain
Re: Tinubu Nominates Atiku Bagudu & Olawale Edun Into Transition Council by raskymonojendor: 8:47pm On Mar 28, 2023
press9jatv:
750/litre under drug baron Tinubu government when fuel subsidy is been removed, I just dey laugh 😹
Peter Obi (your principal) said he will be removing subsidy as well. Make I follow you laugh grin

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Tinubu Nominates Atiku Bagudu & Olawale Edun Into Transition Council by larrymills: 8:48pm On Mar 28, 2023
Been togeda from way back....Top notch profile Wale Efun quote author=2mch post=122132645]He really like this Edun guy. I hear he is good. I think he might be incoming Finance minister.[/quote]

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu Nominates Atiku Bagudu & Olawale Edun Into Transition Council by Actuarydeji(m): 8:48pm On Mar 28, 2023
Enemy of Nigeria, traitor!
Ofunaofu:

Tinubu got nothing to offer

Know this so that you don't get disappointed

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Tinubu Nominates Atiku Bagudu & Olawale Edun Into Transition Council by IVORY2009(m): 8:49pm On Mar 28, 2023
His government would not last
Re: Tinubu Nominates Atiku Bagudu & Olawale Edun Into Transition Council by raskymonojendor: 8:49pm On Mar 28, 2023
Femisol:
Bagudu the Abacha’s bagman

He alone apart from Abacha’a Eldest son knows where Abacha kept all the 500 billion dollars he stacked around the world
Peter Obi also collected appointment under Abacha.
Peter Obi's hands are not clean as well.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Tinubu Nominates Atiku Bagudu & Olawale Edun Into Transition Council by VTJN(m): 8:50pm On Mar 28, 2023
press9jatv:
750/litre under drug baron Tinubu government when fuel subsidy is been removed, I just dey laugh 😹
Anyone who becomes the president will still remove subsidy so what's your point bro?

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Nominates Atiku Bagudu & Olawale Edun Into Transition Council by Ofunaofu: 8:51pm On Mar 28, 2023
Actuarydeji:
Enemy of Nigeria, traitor!

I am not an enemy of Nigeria

Just stating that fact and at the same time conditioning my mind so that I don't get disappointed
Re: Tinubu Nominates Atiku Bagudu & Olawale Edun Into Transition Council by onuman: 8:51pm On Mar 28, 2023
press9jatv:

Petrol costs about equivalent of N1,200/litre in most of Europe.
Subsidy must go.
Major problem is how not to have Nigeria's number one Confidence man, Bola Tinubu, be the president to remove subsidy on Petroleum products. Worse, Tinubu himself is mentally handicapped, therefore such huge act like removal of fuel subsidy needs to be carried out by saner person as president, else calamity visits Nigeria.
Re: Tinubu Nominates Atiku Bagudu & Olawale Edun Into Transition Council by Dindondin(m): 8:52pm On Mar 28, 2023
Ofunaofu:

These are rhetorics you all keep regurgitating every now and then.

Tinubu in this age and time got absolutely nothing to offer

This is some one that will spend the better part of his administration globe trotting from one hospital and rest to another

Good health is from God alone. Young presidents get sick.
GEJ that wasn't the sicky type governed as a president with sick brain.
Ofunaofu, you ll always antagonize. It's normal to have your types so that there can be dept of wailingness!

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Nominates Atiku Bagudu & Olawale Edun Into Transition Council by Tareq1105: 8:54pm On Mar 28, 2023
press9jatv:

Even your Obituary said he would remove subsidy.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Tinubu Nominates Atiku Bagudu & Olawale Edun Into Transition Council by Mercury12(m): 8:55pm On Mar 28, 2023
Asiwaju!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Nominates Atiku Bagudu & Olawale Edun Into Transition Council by Karlifate: 8:55pm On Mar 28, 2023
People like Wale Edun, Yemi Cardoso, Yemi Osinbajo etc, will help BAT's administration to be progressive.

6 Likes

Re: Tinubu Nominates Atiku Bagudu & Olawale Edun Into Transition Council by Tobijays: 8:56pm On Mar 28, 2023
Ofunaofu:

Tinubu in this age and time got absolutely nothing to offer

This is some one that will spend the better part of his administration globe trotting from one hospital and rest to another

it is not rhetorics it is the obvious truth maybe you a kid or something but she makes you more experienced! Best man for the job is Tinubu! Elumelu is already getting ready to be CBN gov

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Nominates Atiku Bagudu & Olawale Edun Into Transition Council by seunmsg(m): 8:56pm On Mar 28, 2023
Wale Edun is definitely the finance minister in waiting.

5 Likes

Re: Tinubu Nominates Atiku Bagudu & Olawale Edun Into Transition Council by onuman: 8:57pm On Mar 28, 2023
Dindondin:

Good health is from God alone. Young presidents get sick.
GEJ that wasn't the sicky type governed as a president with sick brain.
Ofunaofu, you ll always antagonize. It's normal to have your types so that there can be dept of wailingness!

If you have a business, you will not employ someone in Bola Tinubu's age and health challenges to run your business on your behalf.
But ethnic or religious bigotry - that's all that propels you to waive every odd and make Tinubu preside over 220m saner people in Nigeria.
Re: Tinubu Nominates Atiku Bagudu & Olawale Edun Into Transition Council by SugarGirl44(f): 8:57pm On Mar 28, 2023
Ofunaofu:

Sour loser sharap, you’ve cried enough.

As for the topic BAT shouldn’t involve yibbos in sensitive places, so they won’t cry too much tho, he can leave them in charge of packing dustbins and gutters.

4 Likes

Re: Tinubu Nominates Atiku Bagudu & Olawale Edun Into Transition Council by Gbeng30(m): 8:57pm On Mar 28, 2023
We are watching
Re: Tinubu Nominates Atiku Bagudu & Olawale Edun Into Transition Council by tyinfinity: 9:00pm On Mar 28, 2023
The transitional council is headed by Mazi Nnamdi kanu
Re: Tinubu Nominates Atiku Bagudu & Olawale Edun Into Transition Council by qitab(m): 9:00pm On Mar 28, 2023
Naija no b Lagos ooo & Nigeria is bigger than Lagos. Just pray 4 Jagaban. He has a daunting task ahead of him. Am even Fearful of his health & age.
Re: Tinubu Nominates Atiku Bagudu & Olawale Edun Into Transition Council by Evergreen12345(f): 9:02pm On Mar 28, 2023
Afamed:
These children will wail for another 8 yrs

read AGAIN and pinch yourself
Re: Tinubu Nominates Atiku Bagudu & Olawale Edun Into Transition Council by onuman: 9:03pm On Mar 28, 2023
SugarGirl44:

Sour loser sharap, you’ve cried enough.

What did you win? A near octogenarian mentally compromised and was forced to forfeit N460000 drug trafficking money to the US government, as your next president, that's what you won.
Even at that, the old man was used as front to renew the tenure of Buhari cabal in Aso Rock.
Re: Tinubu Nominates Atiku Bagudu & Olawale Edun Into Transition Council by ferhyntorlah(f): 9:04pm On Mar 28, 2023
Derinsolah:
May this new government favour me and my family

Amen to that.

I like your positive spirit.

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu Nominates Atiku Bagudu & Olawale Edun Into Transition Council by ferhyntorlah(f): 9:06pm On Mar 28, 2023
2mch:
He really like this Edun guy. I hear he is good. I think he might be incoming Finance minister.

I know he will hold a key position in Asiwaju's government.
Re: Tinubu Nominates Atiku Bagudu & Olawale Edun Into Transition Council by ello29(m): 9:06pm On Mar 28, 2023
kunle4toyeyaho:
Going by his antecedent, Tinubu has alot to offer. Tinubu has the capacity and the capability to turn things around for good. He tamed atlantic ocean and subsequently defeated ocean surge,he reorganised Lagos Board of Internal revenue and IGR increased geometrically,he conceived and initiated the IPP( Enron project) which was frustrated by the powers that be as at that time.He strategically invested N4billion of Lagos money in Econet and later brought back N19billion. Tinubu may not be perfect,but he's far ahead of both Atiku and Obi when it comes to governance.

And you believe all this lies? You are the worse enemy of Nigeria. The drink they gave you is still not clear in your eyes. They deceived us with APC agenda of Buhari for almost 8years and now changing strategy to continue leading Nigerians to a point of no return. The future of your children you are eating it off. karma will judge you all

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Atiku Leads Buhari In Four LGAs In Plateau / MURIC Condemns The Murder Of Deborah Samuel. Warns Against Insulting Prophets / The Crocodile A Niger Delta Man Killed (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.