Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,545 members, 7,823,390 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 09:37 AM

SOME OF US IN YORUBALAND SEE THROUGH THE BULLSHIT OF APC BOTS ON NAIRALAND - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / SOME OF US IN YORUBALAND SEE THROUGH THE BULLSHIT OF APC BOTS ON NAIRALAND (1105 Views)

Please What Do This APC Bots On Social Media Mean By Party β€œstructure”? / The APC Bots On Nairaland & Other Social Media Do Not Speak For We Yorubas / Sunday Igboho Issues Another Quit Notice To Fulanis In Yorubaland. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

SOME OF US IN YORUBALAND SEE THROUGH THE BULLSHIT OF APC BOTS ON NAIRALAND by Philgafauto: 8:24pm On Mar 28, 2023
Most of the yorubas who are attacking me and calling me igbo because i speak up in support of igbos and advice them to develop their land
in order to put their enemies to shame are muslims. You see, some of us do not hate islam, we only fear its corrosive effects. When Buhari was about to take power in 2015, Pastor Bosun Emmanuel prophesied that Nigerians and Nigeria will suffer and blood will fill the land but most of did not believe him. Now we know better as Nigerians have never enjoyed anything for 8 years. Let us leave that side.

I have been on this forum for years and i have been a strong crusader for my yoruba tribe against perceived igbo excesses. But as time went on, i discovered that the igbos were not the problem. Buhari fully rolled out his islamic agenda and Nigeria has never been the same. Through all the suffering for 8 years, we yorubas, especially the muslims, supported Buhari. Prof. Ishaq Akintola of MURIC even came out with his islamic advocacy and began attacking yorubas that are Christians. Throughout his malign campaign against Christianity, no yoruba muslim came out to denounce his rhetoric. The Church in Owo was attcked and Christians were gruesomely murdered and these APC yoruba bots on Nairaland did not say anything. Asiwaju Tinubu even went further and chose a Muslim/Muslim ticket, while insulting Christians every step of the way in his campaign, but the APC ypruba bots who are mostly muslims did not say anything.

I just want most of you here to know one thing, Christians in Yorubaland see through all the bullshit. The problem is not Peter Obi, iIgbos or even Christianity. The problem is Islam. While some of us know that the northerners are naturally aggressive with their brand of islam, we also know that that extremism and fundamentalism has crept into yoruba land. Some of know that once you are successful with your campaign to purge igbos from yorubaland, you will start attacking yorunbas who are Christians. In fact, the attacks have commenced. Many Christians who are Yorubas were beaten in Lagos on March 18, 2023. That is why i laugh when i see any Christian who is yoruba and is joining the Muslims to attack the igbos. The target is not igbos, the target is Christianity. For the past 15 years that Muslims have started their terrorism in Nigeria, this country has never known peace. All the poverty, death and underdevelopment are all symbolic of Islam. That is what the religion is all about and that is why i feel Nigeria is gone. So, for many muslims who wonder why Christians dont like or have an irrational fear for islam, tjhis the reason. Any country with millions of muslims never prospers. Nigeria will continue to go downhill because it has too many muslims who now feel they should be in the drivers seat of governance. You see the attacks on E.A.Adeboye it is borne out of the pains of millions of Christians in this country who feel he should be more vocal at this critical juncture of the life of this country. Christians should have been more proactive and asked the muslims what they truly wanted. Muslims are more intentional and strategic when they set their sights on capturing and destroying a country and they have Nigeria by the jugular with this Muslim/Muslim APC ticket.

In this whole struggle, it is the church in Nigeria, especially the pentecostal churches that will suffer for it. They are the ones who used Christians to make money while the muslims were scheming to take over Nigeria completely and now we are here. And for the information of any Christian who is deluded about where Nigeria is at, it will take bloodshed to take back Nigeria to its secular roots. Muslims will never be fair or give up this political hold they now have over Nigeria. Personally, i am not perturbed because i am single and not married. And i wont be having children in a muslim Nigeria. It is you church goer, especially Yoruba Christian, that will suffer the coming persecution. Dont worry, just wait for the muslims in yorubaland to go full blast with their extremism. By the time all these begins, the Igbos that are being used as canon fodder for all the hate will be safely ensconced in their predominantly Christian region and developing it rapidly. I laugh at millions of Christians in yorubaland who dont know what is coming. By the time it fully begins, Pastor E.A.Adeboye will not be able to save you. You know why he wont be able to save you and why your fellow yoruba who is a muslim will attack you it is because that is what islam is all about. If you want to know how to relate with muslims, go and ask the israelis and the Americans. Those are the real Christians who brought this religion that is being bastardized by the many fake prophets and pastors to you. If you are Christian yoruba and you join in the hate fest against the igbos, dont worry. It will get to you soon.

As for plaindealer and other fellow yorubas who call me igbo because i say the truth always, i know it is part of your gaslighting manual to deceive those who cant see. Some of we Christians in yorubaland know the influence behind your hate and ridicule of igbos. We know your motivations and it is the gullible Christians who dont know what is coming that i laugh at. Torr...we will be here when their own persecution starts.

Ire oooo.

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: SOME OF US IN YORUBALAND SEE THROUGH THE BULLSHIT OF APC BOTS ON NAIRALAND by duro2chang(m): 8:27pm On Mar 28, 2023
Always playing victim mentality. The hate speech you and your cohorts are spewing out on Nairaland can destroy a nation. You should be banned.

5 Likes

Re: SOME OF US IN YORUBALAND SEE THROUGH THE BULLSHIT OF APC BOTS ON NAIRALAND by Philgafauto: 8:33pm On Mar 28, 2023
duro2chang:
Always playing victim mentality. The hate speech you and your cohorts are spewing out on Nairaland can destroy a nation. You should be banned.

I am not IPOB. I am yoruba.

I made this thread for we yorubas. When it begins, the Christians in yorubaland will understand..

Dont worry.

9 Likes

Re: SOME OF US IN YORUBALAND SEE THROUGH THE BULLSHIT OF APC BOTS ON NAIRALAND by Nobody: 8:48pm On Mar 28, 2023
duro2chang:

It is APC that is spreading hate on Nairaland, it was APC that threatened people before the elections, it was APC thugs that attacked and killed people because of elections that should be democratic, it is APC's spokesman that has been reported to the International Criminal Court for ethnic bigotry, it is APC leaders that are facing sanctions for election violence and rigging. It is very clear that you're very cornfused.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: SOME OF US IN YORUBALAND SEE THROUGH THE BULLSHIT OF APC BOTS ON NAIRALAND by backtovillage: 8:49pm On Mar 28, 2023
Can u tell us "The Buhari Muslim agenda".
OP you are not a Yoruba man. If truly you are Yoruba, you will know that there is nothing like Yoruba Christian or Yoruba Muslim.

7 Likes

Re: SOME OF US IN YORUBALAND SEE THROUGH THE BULLSHIT OF APC BOTS ON NAIRALAND by Philgafauto: 8:50pm On Mar 28, 2023
Reinaldo:

It is APC that is spewing hate on Nairaland, it was APC that threatened people before the elections, it was APC thugs that attacked and killed people because of elections that should be democratic, it is APC's spokesman that has been reported to the International Criminal Court for ethnic bigotry. It is very clear that you're very cornfused.

They know what they are doing. It is the Christians in yorubaland i pity. Their persecution will start soon.

Is it not muslims again They will show their true colors soon. It is what their religion is all about.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: SOME OF US IN YORUBALAND SEE THROUGH THE BULLSHIT OF APC BOTS ON NAIRALAND by BeardedmeatR(m): 8:51pm On Mar 28, 2023
duro2chang:
Denreledave, what happened to your Duro4chang handle?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: SOME OF US IN YORUBALAND SEE THROUGH THE BULLSHIT OF APC BOTS ON NAIRALAND by Philgafauto: 8:51pm On Mar 28, 2023
backtovillage:

Keep asking, dont worry.

3 Likes

Re: SOME OF US IN YORUBALAND SEE THROUGH THE BULLSHIT OF APC BOTS ON NAIRALAND by BeardedmeatR(m): 8:53pm On Mar 28, 2023
Op, you are very correct and I'm not joking when I say so.

It will take bloodshed to return Nigeria to it's secular nature.

Let's see how it goes.

5 Likes

Re: SOME OF US IN YORUBALAND SEE THROUGH THE BULLSHIT OF APC BOTS ON NAIRALAND by boltwings: 8:56pm On Mar 28, 2023
hmm what you just said has been in my mind for 5days now. I wanted to create a thread about it, warning good Yorubas especially the christians but I said let me just keep quiet and mind my business. I know the sets of Yoruba propagating all hates for the igbos are mostly Muslims but I also know that few christians are also doing that. I foresee a big danger in Yoruba area very soon if you guys don't tame Yoruba Muslims. These people are hungry for blood but have not gotten the opportunity they need just like Fulani terrorist and bokoharam. This Muslim Muslim ticket if it succeeds will spell doom. I have noticed this....I bin no wan talk about this but mk I just talk small since somebody who is even a Yoruba has seen what I have seen and spoken out.

5 Likes

Re: SOME OF US IN YORUBALAND SEE THROUGH THE BULLSHIT OF APC BOTS ON NAIRALAND by Philgafauto: 8:56pm On Mar 28, 2023
BeardedmeatR:

Let's see how it goes.

My brother, leave Christians make them dey play. Our pentecostal churches caused all these nonsense and they will suffer!

I never kuku born for Nigeria. What is my own? It is Christians in yorubaland who helped them in their quest for power i pity. We shall be here to watch the persecution and systemic marginalization.

6 Likes

Re: SOME OF US IN YORUBALAND SEE THROUGH THE BULLSHIT OF APC BOTS ON NAIRALAND by backtovillage: 8:57pm On Mar 28, 2023
Philgafauto:
Most of the yorubas who are attacking me and calling me igbo because i speak up in support of igbos and advice them to develop their land
in order to put their enemies to shame are muslims. You see, some of us do not hate islam, we only fear its corrosive effects. When Buhari was about to take power in 2015, Pastor Bosun Emmanuel prophesied that Nigerians and Nigeria will suffer and blood will fill the land but most of did not believe him. Now we know better as Nigerians have never enjoyed anything for 8 years. Let us leave that side.

I have been on this forum on a long time and i have been a strong crusader for my yoruba tribe against perceived igbo excesses. But as time went on, i discovered that the igbos were not the problem. Buhari fully rolled out his islamic agenda and Nigeria has never been the same. Through all the suffering for 8 years, we yorubas, especially the muslims, supported Buhari. Prof. Ishaq Akintola of MURIC even came out with his islamic advocacy and began attacking yorubas that are Christians. Throughout his malign campaign against Christianity, no yoruba muslim came out to denounce his rhetoric. The Church in Owo was attcked and Christians were gruesomely murdered and these APC yoruba bots on Nairaland did not say anything. Asiwaju Tinubu even went further and chose a Muslim/Muslim ticket, while insulting Christians every step of the way in his campaign, but the APC ypruba bots who are mostly muslims did not say anything.

I just want most of you here to know one thing, Christians in Yorubaland see through all the bullshit. The problem is not Peter Obi, iIgbos or even Christianity. The problem is Islam. While some of us know that the northerners are naturally aggressive with their brand of islam, we also know that that extremism and fundamentalism has crept into yoruba land. Some of know that once you are successful with your campaign to purge igbos from yorubaland, you will start attacking yorunbas who are Christians. In fact, the attacks have commenced. Many Christians who are Christians were beaten in Lagos on March 18, 2023. That is why i laugh when i see any Christian who is yoruba and is joining the Muslims to attack the igbos. The target is not igbos, the target is Christianity. For the past 15 years that Muslims have started their terrorism in Nigeria, this country has never known peace. All the poverty, death and underdevelopment are all symbolic of Islam. That is what the religion is all about and that is why i feel Nigeria is gone. So, for many muslims who wonder why Christians dont like or have an irrational fear for islam, tjhis the reason. Any country with millions of muslims never prospers. Nigeria will continue to go downhill because it has too many muslims who now feel they should be in the drivers seat of governance. You see the attacks on E.A.Adeboye it is borne out of the pains of millions of Christians in this country who feel he should be more vocal at this critical juncture of the life of this country. Christians should have been more proactive and asked the muslims what they truly wanted. Muslims are more intentional and strategic when they set their sights on capturing and destroying a country and they have Nigeria by the jugular with this Muslim/Muslim APC ticket.

In this whole struggle, it is the church in Nigeria, especially the pentecostal churches that will suffer for it. They are the ones who used Christians to make money while the muslims were scheming to take over Nigeria completely and now we are here. And for the information of any Christian who is deluded about where Nigeria is at, it will take bloodshed to take back Nigeria to its secular roots. Muslims will never be fair or give up this political hold they now have over Nigeria. Personally, i am not perturbed because i am single and not married. And i wont be having children in a muslim Nigeria. It is you church goer, especially Yoruba Christian, that will suffer the coming persecution. Dont worry, just wait for the muslims in yorubaland to go full blast with their extremism. By the time all these begins, the Igbos that are being used as canon fodder for all the hate will be safely ensconced in their predominantly Christian region and developing it rapidly. I laugh at millions of Christians in yorubaland who dont know what is coming. By the time it fully begins, Pastor E.A.Adeboye will not be able to save you. You know why he wont be able to save you and why your fellow yoruba who is a muslim will attack you it is because that is what islam is all about. If you want to know how to relate with muslims, go and ask the israelis and the Americans. Those are the real Christians who brought this religion that is being bastardized by the many fake prophets and pastors to you. If you are yoruba and you join in the hate fest against the igbos, dont worry. It will get to you soon.

As for plaindealer and other fellow yorubas who call me igbo because i say the truth always, i know it is part of your gaslighting manual to deceive those who cant see. Some of we Christians in yorubaland know the influence behind your hate and ridicule of igbos. We know your motivations and it is the gullible Christians who dont know what is coming that i laugh at. Torr...we will be here when their own persecution starts.

Ire oooo.

You are very foolish for calling for division in Yoruba. Yoruba efura oooo.
Baby Seun won't see this failure of a guy.
Baby Seun needs to apologize to the Muslims too.

4 Likes

Re: SOME OF US IN YORUBALAND SEE THROUGH THE BULLSHIT OF APC BOTS ON NAIRALAND by raskymonojendor: 8:57pm On Mar 28, 2023
Philgafauto:

I made this thread for we yorubas. When it begins, the Christians in yorubaland will understand..

Dont worry.
The "I am Yoruba, but" Gang on social media.

Omo igbo, embrace your real identity and don't let inferiority complex finish you..

5 Likes

Re: SOME OF US IN YORUBALAND SEE THROUGH THE BULLSHIT OF APC BOTS ON NAIRALAND by raskymonojendor: 8:58pm On Mar 28, 2023
backtovillage:

You are very foolish for calling for division in Yoruba.
That is how you would know he is NOT Yoruba.

3 Likes

Re: SOME OF US IN YORUBALAND SEE THROUGH THE BULLSHIT OF APC BOTS ON NAIRALAND by wahalawahala: 8:58pm On Mar 28, 2023
Philgafauto:

Dont worry.
oga park well and rest .. if u dey use the same energy u take carry Yoruba matter for head online focus on yourlife.. u go don go far... I'm not even trying to Insult u, but try dey use dose timeu dey use compose all the nonsense long post for more positive stuffs.. focus on your life, it's important.

3 Likes

Re: SOME OF US IN YORUBALAND SEE THROUGH THE BULLSHIT OF APC BOTS ON NAIRALAND by Philgafauto: 8:59pm On Mar 28, 2023
raskymonojendor:

The I am Yoruba but Gang on social media.

Embrace your identity and don't let inferiority complex finish you..

That is your cup of tea. If you like, call me igbo.

I have passed my message to the target audience: Christians in yorubaland.

6 Likes

Re: SOME OF US IN YORUBALAND SEE THROUGH THE BULLSHIT OF APC BOTS ON NAIRALAND by wahalawahala: 8:59pm On Mar 28, 2023
BeardedmeatR:

Let's see how it goes.
bird of a feather
Re: SOME OF US IN YORUBALAND SEE THROUGH THE BULLSHIT OF APC BOTS ON NAIRALAND by Philgafauto: 8:59pm On Mar 28, 2023
wahalawahala:
oga park well and rest .. if u dey use the same energy u take carry Yoruba matter for head online focus on yourlife.. u go don go far... I'm not even trying to Insult u, but try dey use dose times u dey use compose all the nonsense long post for more positive stuffs.. focus on your life, it's important.

My life is well settled. Thanks.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: SOME OF US IN YORUBALAND SEE THROUGH THE BULLSHIT OF APC BOTS ON NAIRALAND by Philgafauto: 9:01pm On Mar 28, 2023
backtovillage:

You are very foolish for calling for division in Yoruba.

But you never said the same when Ishaq Akintola of MURIC insulted Christians in yorubaland for 8 years.

You never said the same when Tinubu rented fake Bishops and was always insulting Christianity throughout his campaign.

7 Likes

Re: SOME OF US IN YORUBALAND SEE THROUGH THE BULLSHIT OF APC BOTS ON NAIRALAND by wahalawahala: 9:02pm On Mar 28, 2023
Philgafauto:

My life is well settled. Thanks.
I no expect u to admit ur life no balance... But like I said, u just dey waste ur time dey cap nonsense....

1 Like

Re: SOME OF US IN YORUBALAND SEE THROUGH THE BULLSHIT OF APC BOTS ON NAIRALAND by Christistruth03: 9:02pm On Mar 28, 2023
Philgafauto:

Dont worry.

You are ipob

You blew your cover the moment you separated Yoruba Christians from Yorubas

Was it Iwuanyawu that sent you?

4 Likes

Re: SOME OF US IN YORUBALAND SEE THROUGH THE BULLSHIT OF APC BOTS ON NAIRALAND by Philgafauto: 9:03pm On Mar 28, 2023
backtovillage:
OP you are not a Yoruba man. If truly you are Yoruba, you will know that there is nothing like Yoruba Christian or Yoruba Muslim.

I am yoruba and there is something like Yoruba Christian and Yoruba Muslim.

Ask Prof. Ishaq Akintola of MURIC and other bigots in APC.

8 Likes

Re: SOME OF US IN YORUBALAND SEE THROUGH THE BULLSHIT OF APC BOTS ON NAIRALAND by Philgafauto: 9:05pm On Mar 28, 2023
Christistruth03:

You are ipob

I am warning Christians in yorubaland of what is to come. While most muslims in yorubaland may not be bigoted, their excesses will increase with this Muslim/Muslim ticket and the fruits of their religion will be made bare.

You will refer to this thread soon. Is it not muslims again?

6 Likes

Re: SOME OF US IN YORUBALAND SEE THROUGH THE BULLSHIT OF APC BOTS ON NAIRALAND by BeardedmeatR(m): 9:07pm On Mar 28, 2023
wahalawahala:
bird of a feather
Truth hurts.
Besides, he didn't say anything new.

How do you think the word "yoruba mooslim" became a thing?

The better south already knew the category of southerners causing problem. It's because of them that there will never be southern unity, ever!

8 Likes

Re: SOME OF US IN YORUBALAND SEE THROUGH THE BULLSHIT OF APC BOTS ON NAIRALAND by VinnyBaba: 9:08pm On Mar 28, 2023
OP, Kudos to you. πŸ‘πŸ‘

Many of NL APC/Tinubu fans who Hate Peter Obi/Labour Party,
are Yorubas who Naturally/Pathologically hates/Dislike anything IGBO. πŸ˜•

For them, an IgboMan Should not be President of Nigeria, despite investing Heavily in Nigeria for 63 SOLID YEARS! sad

In the Remotest parts of this Country, where you will NOT see Ijaw, Urhobo, Efik, Idoma or Yoruba Man,
You will see an IGBOMAN doing a small Business, thereby contributing to the Development of that Community. smiley

4 Likes

Re: SOME OF US IN YORUBALAND SEE THROUGH THE BULLSHIT OF APC BOTS ON NAIRALAND by Philgafauto: 9:09pm On Mar 28, 2023
Me i have said my own. They will exhibit extremism because it is who they are.

I am not a religious church goer but i care about religious freedom and secularity. That has now been lost in Nigeria and the Church will pay.

3 Likes

Re: SOME OF US IN YORUBALAND SEE THROUGH THE BULLSHIT OF APC BOTS ON NAIRALAND by Philgafauto: 9:10pm On Mar 28, 2023
VinnyBaba:

OP, Kudos to you. πŸ‘πŸ‘

Many of NL APC/Tinubu fans who Hate Peter Obi/Labour Party,
are Yorubas who Naturally/Pathologically hates/Dislike anything IGBO. πŸ˜•

For them, an IgboMan Should not be President of Nigeria, despite investing Heavily in Nigeria for 63 SOLID YEARS! sad

In the Remotest parts of this Country, where you will NOT see Ijaw, Urhobo, Efik, Idoma or Yoruba Man,
You will see an IGBOMAN doing a small Business, thereby contributing to the Development of that Community. smiley

You are correct. And most are muslims. I know them very well.

Their extremism will extend to we christians in yorubaland. That is very sure.

2 Likes

Re: SOME OF US IN YORUBALAND SEE THROUGH THE BULLSHIT OF APC BOTS ON NAIRALAND by BeardedmeatR(m): 9:10pm On Mar 28, 2023
Christistruth03:

You are ipob

Yes, Iwuanyanwu authored the post below.

4 Likes

Re: SOME OF US IN YORUBALAND SEE THROUGH THE BULLSHIT OF APC BOTS ON NAIRALAND by dat9jaguy(m): 9:11pm On Mar 28, 2023
Philgafauto:

I am warning Christians in yorubaland of what is to come. While most muslims in yorubaland may not be bigoted, their excesses will increase with this Muslim/Muslim ticket and the fruits of their religion will be made bare.

You will refer to this thread soon. Is it not muslims again?

You are not yoruba, if you were you would know that there is no discrimination between the two faith in yoruba land. A place where people from the same family practice the two religions. Half of the family might be Christian and the other half Muslims with some few traditionalist sprinkled in between.

2 Likes

Re: SOME OF US IN YORUBALAND SEE THROUGH THE BULLSHIT OF APC BOTS ON NAIRALAND by Philgafauto: 9:12pm On Mar 28, 2023
backtovillage:

You are very foolish for calling for division in Yoruba. Yoruba efura oooo.
Baby Seun won't see this failure of a guy.
Baby Seun needs to apologize to the Muslims too.

What have i said that you want me reported

Did i lie or something??

2 Likes

Re: SOME OF US IN YORUBALAND SEE THROUGH THE BULLSHIT OF APC BOTS ON NAIRALAND by backtovillage: 9:12pm On Mar 28, 2023
Philgafauto:

Keep asking, dont worry.
Idiots most of the governors in South West are Christain
Re: SOME OF US IN YORUBALAND SEE THROUGH THE BULLSHIT OF APC BOTS ON NAIRALAND by VinnyBaba: 9:13pm On Mar 28, 2023
Philgafauto:

But you never said the same when Ishaq Akintola of MURIC insulted Christians in yorubaland for 8 years.

You never said the same when Tinubu rented fake Bishops and was always insulting Christianity throughout his campaign.

Just Forget this issue B4 Seun or the Mods will claim that you are doing TRIBALISM. smiley

But when HIJAB issue will rear it's Head in Osun or any Yoruba state,
The Muslims will show Christians Pepper, if Tinubu is President! cheesy

The Christians will cry and REGRET, ehn. cry cry cheesy

2 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

How Popular Is Akpabio In The South South / Obi Vs Tinubu: Courtroom Crowded As Lawyers Finally Gain Access, Judges Seated / Oby Ezekwesili: Sanwo-olu And His Principal Should Stop Attacking Igbos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 79
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.